Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't Icke think the Royals are really lizard type aliens disguised as humans?!
Yes, but then behind the scenes both him and his brother write
perfectly logical articles which engage in monarchy bashing, without any lizard people.

Of course his followers then get the option of a "plausible" reason to hate the monarchy without sounding like Conspira loons.
Works for him.
Try something like David Icke Andrew.

Reactions: 9
I liked the question that asked if you've even rided a horse - horses were my life, when I was 9-16 year-old. Sadly, I gave up riding when boys and discos beckoned - my horse Rufus ended up with a family who had more time for him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How did they make all these deals with Quibi, Netflix, Apple without the RF knowledge while they were here.

Yes, they mislead the Queen, but how did they bypass the high ranked courtiers which always have insight into these things even when someone like Charles is doing it, and expect everything in writing.

Their triumphant faces(when the mask slips) make sense in the aftermath.
The grinning during the farewell tour looks different now.
Well the Sun story confirms for me that the PTB(powers that be) became aware of the machinations behind the scenes being waaaaay more intense and non-royal than they had first suspected or were aware of.
I think the PTB knew she was courting Porka, but assumed it was just a hollyweird crush arse-kissy starry eyed wannabe thing rather than the full scale betrayal it became.
And they knew she kept a diary and took photos in private areas when off leash so needed watching.
But then I think the staff informed someone(s) of the negotiations with the streaming service and with Porka and publishers and they(the Snarkles) were told they needed to explain themselves ... so they bolted like the rats they are rather than face up and fess up.
I suspect the staff were bullied and possibly threatened to keep shtum about anything involving private deals, and they probably did keep shtum, fearing for their jobs. But sometimes bullying loses it's effect and the worms turn.
That Sun story is 100% worthy of sueing over IMHO. Will the snarkles sue over it? It's quite defamatory. So it seems to me the press are aware of the bullying enquiry results and know that a story like this will be vindicated as accurate at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Would like to ride a horse again before I die -
they are such noble creatures.
Charlotte Dujardin and Pumpkin x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This was harder to make then I thought..so made a bit of a mess of it but I thought I still share 😄 x.

Resizer_16275125984200.jpg
Resizer_16275125984201.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
True, but her becoming queen wasn't as a result of untimely deaths of direct heirs to the throne, which is what would be needed for 6 and the dolls to stand of any chance of sitting on it. Victoria's uncles (George IV and William IV) both died without legitimate heirs.
Her Uncle William (Duke of Clarence and St Andrews and later King William IV) had a daughter Princess Elizabeth that pushed Victoria down to 6th in line 😲 for a short period, but that daughter died just less than 3 months later (bowel problem) so Victoria went back up to 5th in line.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The hats are too small and look like a @Pom Bear picture - photoshopped hats ? 😅 have to say she is another who never really looks ‘turned out’ - in the documentary the other night about her and PA her clothes whilst in Canada were just awful especially the frilly armed thing - I’d forgotten how manic she actually was. Smegzy had obvs given her advice for the too tight gress dress she wore to the wedding as well

Where’s Carrie when you need her ? - that knife block is just sitting there - one hundred and eighty (as the cinema crowd shouted)
Spolier -knife scene still from original movie

Here is a Fergi pic from last summer 😄😄 x

Resizer_16274845751495.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well the Sun story confirms for me that the PTB(powers that be) became aware of the machinations behind the scenes being waaaaay more intense and non-royal than they had first suspected or were aware of.
I think the PTB knew she was courting Porka, but assumed it was just a hollyweird crush arse-kissy starry eyed wannabe thing rather than the full scale betrayal it became.
And they knew she kept a diary and took photos in private areas when off leash so needed watching.
But then I think the staff informed someone(s) of the negotiations with the streaming service and with Porka and publishers and they(the Snarkles) were told they needed to explain themselves ... so they bolted like the rats they are rather than face up and fess up.
I suspect the staff were bullied and possibly threatened to keep shtum about anything involving private deals, and they probably did keep shtum, fearing for their jobs. But sometimes bullying loses it's effect and the worms turn.
That Sun story is 100% worthy of sueing over IMHO. Will the snarkles sue over it? It's quite defamatory. So it seems to me the press are aware of the bullying enquiry results and know that a story like this will be vindicated as accurate at some point.
Believe the Sun, after all (showing my age here) that was the only tabloid who was right about "Who killed JR" younger readers might like to say " What the duck are you talking about"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm loving this Queen! ❤ A definite response. Perhaps a sausage could appear out of his mouth as it looks like it was a direct hit?
I've added a Richmond and cartoon balls for you ,🤗😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16275153403200.jpg

The Richmond looks like it's hit him on the nose lol 😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Fergie will never beat this pic.

Maybe this is how Smeghan dresses up for Hazno in their bunker.

View attachment 683722
Actually, I think that pic is kind of fierce. Don't hate me. (runs and hides). 🙈

He could have been privy to all kinds of things. The RF probably never imagined that one of their own would turn on them so viciously and he’s probably heard all kinds of unfiltered conversations, covered up scandals, skeletons in the closet. Let’s be honest, all families have them. Most of us wouldn’t like our dirty laundry aired in public but for the RF it’s so much worse because people hold them to impossible standards and such information could be very damaging, but they’re human like the rest of us, not perfect. They’ve probably made indiscreet comments about people, unpopular opinions, peculiar sexual peccadilloes…Judas Harry could probably fill volumes.
All the more reason to arrange for a night of drinks and a chauffeur driven Mercedes. 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It is no different from the Katie Price situation. She is at rock bottom, still not paying anyone and basically living on the 'beg' and merching her kids. Apparently something unpleasant for her is in the offing and we can't bleeping wait. She owes £3.25mill of which at least £925k is due to HMRC. When things start to unravel via a story that story has to be airtight. So sit tight. There is no way whatsoever that a complete sweep of her history was taken by secret services at the time of Harry's first meeting with her.
I agree. Those awful men in grey have all of her dirty laundry hidden safely away somewhere to be taken out at the appropriate time. I highly doubt that when they were tasked with deleting her horrid past, they didn’t keep it somewhere safe. They have it which is why I don’t think the idiots really do have something horrid to blackmail the RF with. If I think about it calmly and not let my emotions of hatred for the idiots take over I would realise that there have been some “no”s to the idiots. The half in half out, the taking of security, the ending of further money. It’s frustrating that there is not more but hopefully that will come. I want a full on NO to a christening and to the balcony. I am willing to wait in hope. For now and for the sake of PW.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have no doubt that idiot loser will try this in his explosive “truthful” book but but haven’t we already heard about the Diana letter? Haven’t we already heard all of this and it’s been disproved? So are they insinuating idiot loser has proof because if he doesn’t then wouldn’t the outcome be the same as always? We will have one brother who believes but another who does not. I may be naive but how will this exactly bring down the monachy. I have always felt that PH did believe those rumours anyway so I am not at all surprised he will put that in his book. Its been out there in the universe ever since her death so what’s new? I know he may say that he has seen stuff, heard stuff etc but unless he can
produce proof it’s only say so. Are we to believe he has been privy to such infirmation? Can’t see it. Maybe I am naive.

I am so confused this week since the Los was announced!! Has the family totally lost the plot and just giving n to his demands, my loyalty is wavering and they are looking pathetic and weak meanwhile the arseholes seem to be having it all their way

Would love to know what everyone thinks.

I am pissed off with it now!!!
All I can say to you is that I fully understand how you feel. I felt it too. What has calm me down somewhat is knowing that it really is only a website and her being added shuts the F@@@ers up for a while. In other words they can’t and their annoying sugars can’t keep shouting about it being because of racism. I am holding off to see if they get that bloody christening. And how they are treated at the jubilee ( do they make the balcony and if they do where are they). If they are given those things then I will probably be done. Also my respect and love for Prince William is another reason to hang in there for now. I feel he needs my support so I’ll give him that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Murphy Brown has created a new thread, it just needs the H&M tag fixing, which I will ask the admin to do

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.