Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread and title guys xx

They've got a bloody cheek. Censorship for thee but not for me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yippee! Wow thanks for the votes! Only found this site in March. Keep on tattling you good people, keeps me sane :)

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Thanks for the new thread @Cassandra333 and thanks to @Ilovemusic for the title.

My first recap:

Harry signs 4 book deal with Penguin Random House one of which is to be held back until after HM The Queen dies. Others include a wellness book by minge and a leadership book.

The Archbishop of Canterbury issues some news to prove he was at Archie’s christening.

The terrible twosome use Archiewell to try and suppress the UK media by calling them all racists.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Can we sue THEM for invading OUR privacy?
F*ckers are EVERYWHERE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Interesting article by Anna Pasternak in Sunday Telegraph on Henrietta’s proposed memoir and the furore that surrounded the release of the Duke of Windsor’s memoir in 1951.

Reactions: 25
I wonder if Minge is reading this and is green with envy. Marrying real money which could fund her presidential ambitions.

No Catherine and William then.
I had hoped they would attend under the radar and we'd get a few photos.
Never mind.

Reactions: 27
New thread time! 🥳

Would anyone realise Archewell had something new on the website were it not for Scabies tweeting about it? 😂
Love Alex Belfield's latest, saying book 4 will be called "Is it because I'm ginger and won't be king?" (in two parts on Charles and William)

I wonder if Minge is reading this and is green with envy. Marrying real money which could fund her presidential ambitions.

1627215350496.png
1627215391436.png

who did it better? 😉 My money is on Kitty...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
New thread and title 💖💖💖💖💕💕❤❤ xx.

@Happy Lady ..thanks for your help..it looks like the blue white shield box is gone❤🤗😘 xx.

@Just_me1954 ..Many thanks for the compliment and mushies on the last thread ❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

On page 47 so a few pages to go until I'm on here 🥰

Here I go again 😄...

Resizer_16272155203041.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Here's a clip of the young lady I spotted when I watched a bit of the GBNews channel last week. She was biting her tongue through a lot of what I saw but here's a clip that someone kindly posted on twitter where she says what she thinks.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Here's a clip of the young lady I spotted when I watched a bit of the GBNews channel last week. She was biting her tongue through a lot of what I saw but here's a clip that someone kindly posted on twitter where she says what she thinks.....

This is superb! 💅🏻😂

He’s an absolute laughing-stock now. No way will he be able to rehabilitate his image when his marriage goes tits up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

That is BRILLIANT! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
And twitter is really knocking it out the park with good stuff today -
smaller 500.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 125
When Harry met Smeggy..... a pair of cunts
Polish_20210725_134937910.jpg

Meanwhile people are starting to notice the absence of LiliBucks on the Royal Family website

'Perhaps the Royals powers that be including government and parliament want to see a birth certificate and evidence she exists? No ones getting put in the line of succession without Royal protocol. That's why Royals announce births and usually have five or so Doctor signatures including the delivering obgyn. Nothing of the sort from markle and hazza. Just their word a kid was born. Not even a hoot from the Queen. Very telling.'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Hmmm I don't get why so many are convinced megz has political ambitions. She can't even maintain relationships with the Hollywood celeb scene so what makes us think she could charm the ivy league DC elite? She doesn't have the education, experience or connections. Prancing about at a few UK state dinners doesn't count.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.