Harry and Meghan #128 One two three four, throw the traitor out the door.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been talking to someone in the know about the web this morning about this pair of what Freda says
He told me what ever you post online is there for good
You can delete photos emails but there are ways to retrieve them if you have the knowledge
If the server used gets nuked then it’s gone but there will always be someone who viewed it and it will then be on their hard drive
Still hidden in the dark web somewhere
He was telling me about Someone whose pc got fried with all their uni work on it
It did take time but he managed to retrieve 3/4 of it because they emailed it to someone to proof read even though that person had deleted it all ,he with their permission retrieved all deleted emails but for only them to view obviously
So someone out there will come across her deleted past at some point and expose it when she least expects it
Wonder if this person wants a job
I’ll ask him and we can have a collection to pay him
You can bet your bottom dollar that if MI5/6 (never know which is which service) could wipe things from the Internet they'll be able to get them back out there!!

Reactions: 14
Sorry bubba, but I disagree completely. Hazza was privvy to duck all. Even if there during dastardly plans and big royal decisions it will have gone WHOOOOOSH ! right over his head. His lights are on but nobody is home. If it didn't involve getting pished, playing polo, shagging randoms or dressing up in pretty gold bedecked uniforms while wearing medals he never earned then he had no interest.He knows nothing. He lived the high life, sent the bills to daddy, and the royal fixit fairies scrubbed away any norty incidents he was involved in.The end. That's his buke in a nutshell if he were being honest (which he won't be).
Possibly, at a pinch, he became more nebby about royal stuff when smeggy told him it might be lucrative for their future, but I doubt he was able to sift out what was important from the general day to day chit chat because he doesn't have the nous to differentiate. While smeggy was in-house I suspect many royal lips were sealed to avoid her syphoning off info and family gossip. Hazza? Too thick for a James Bond style role. I bet his lack of spying initiative infuriated smeggy.
I didn’t mean some sort of James Bond style espionage, but living with PC and PW for so long - it only has to be something like “I met the French president today, what a wanker!’ Or “ugh, we’ve got to do a tour of XXX, I’m dreading it, it’s a shithole”. The kind of stuff people say when they think they can relax and not watch what they say. Hazza is dumb as a brick but that doesn’t mean he is utterly zoned out during conversations. He could have easily overheard family gossip. He’s stupid but he’s not a literal chimp.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, but only the most aggressive will get in your face like N6 does in that image. You can see the sheer defiance in him and Wills just looks used to it..
If one of my kids behaved like that in public there'd have been BIG consequences. For sure I've had endless supermarket melt down situations(the kids, not me:m) but once I got face level like Di is doing and put my business face on the situation immediately relaxed and compromise was reached.
Thank duck I never had a situation like that, with the kid trying to dominate. Di's fault though. "What hazza wants ... " was her mantra I bet so no6 was just repeating that mantra for his smeggy.
I only had one supermarket melt down. My daughter was about 3 and wanted something whilst on holidays I'd said no to, so promptly threw herself on the ground and started screaming blue murder. So I did it too. That stopped the little fucker in double quick time, she was trying to shut me up had her hand over my mouth and trying to pull me off the floor. It was so hard keeping a straight face and I deserved an Oscar for my splendid performance🤣🤣. I could give the old slag in cali a few pointers in acting. Obviously it did attract a few smirks from other shoppers with ankle biters, but strangely she never ever did it again. Thankfully I never had to return to that particular asda, I did show myself up somewhat. The things kids drive you to do!
I perfected my Paddington bear hard stare, which has now turned into my resting witch face. WB was ruined, every child needs boundaries and he clearly didn't have any. It's a shame because i think the entitlement he feels stems from those early years and he was made to feel speshul cos he wasn't going to be king. Thank duck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I adore this idea - it would be a fantastic way to strike back at the gruesome twosome!

Is that the first one, where she's standing on the swing, because I'm embarrassed to say I like that one two.
Yes it is, I love it!

They don't have anything, People need to remember that Harry is a part of a family, not as Prince Harry but as a Son, Grandson, Nephew etc and as with most families that have had similar problems it is often wiser to let it play out and keep the communication lines open without allowing the drama to drag everyone down. I'm sure a lot of us have a black sheep in the family and have had to manage difficult situations. They won't be allowed to be part of the public RF, I'd be shocked if they are on the balcony next year, but as private citizens, there will eventually be a reapprochement with Harry, though it will probably wait til H&M are divorced or at the least, the 2 of them will be accompanied everywhere by minders to make sure no photos are taken/items stolen. There won't be an iota of trust between the RF and Meghan.
I am the black sheep in my family. 🤣🤣

I've had a thought, what if Sarah is collaborating with them two, to keep them quiet about Andrew? She just seems far too gushing about it all to be a coincidence
That's exactly what I thought too. The bloody woman has some hidden agenda without a doubt. I feel so sorry for her girls. Public toe sucking etc etc. Still allowed to visit the Queen though ! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Just promise you won’t step over to the sugary side! :eek:
Fukin sugary side? If that happens I'll hunt her down and drag her and her old ginger tom straight back here by their ears. @Nuttynana don't even contemplate going to the dark side. Stick with the Olympics. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.