Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Vine: "The Queen who has never been anything other than forgiving of her grandson's behaviour , is now little more than an inconvenient obstacle in his mission to cash in on his past life as a royal"

Oh some saddos will buy the shite book(s)- a fool and his money are easily parted

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Thank you glad you like my pic and thank you on contacting admin too 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx.

How did you get on with it..mine is still there so any help is appreciated..I looked in forum business but no luck. Love Pom x

Admin have removed my post in forum business, so I suppose you could mention it in there to alert them.

Reactions: 14
Regarding a third nipple...

When I first heard the term, I thought ewwww, yuk. Then happily spent about 20 odd years thinking it was "furred nipple" and someone had a furry nipple.

Back on topic: H&W = cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You are bloody brave but well done and from the write up it will be like treacle😝😝
I barely 'survived' (to quote Smegs) the first 30 minutes which said nothing new, nothing we didn't already know. However, not every comment was in her favour and some were followed with a snigger or barely contained laughter. There was also a clip from Suits, which I hadn't seen before, where she got her kit off and was snogging another actor but that is all I can report. I recorded the rest so may watch it in 10 minute chunks to save my sanity.🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
When I read links to press reports regarding No6’s book there is talk of the Palace’s ‘fear’ and senior courtiers don’t want to respond in order ‘not to fan the flames of the already strained relationship’

The language suggests that the evil little bleep has all the power , it’s so frustrating!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I barely 'survived' (to quote Smegs) the first 30 minutes which said nothing new, nothing we didn't already know. However, not every comment was in her favour and some were followed with a snigger or barely contained laughter. There was also a clip from Suits, which I hadn't seen before, where she got her kit off and was snogging another actor but that is all I can report. I recorded the rest so may watch it in 10 minute chunks to save my sanity.🤪
I watched it through gritted teeth, remembering how happy I was when they married. But when they started to say that she was a powerful woman etc my jaw hit the floor. No no no. She is a self opinionated, bossy witch who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way. How can that be perceived as powerful.

They were correct in saying that she wanted to change the monarchy, but they should have explained that she had a hissy fit when noone wanted to comply with her "suggestions".

It was a very bad documentary - if you've not watched it you've not missed anything. In fact, if you do see it you may feel like chucking your TV out the window!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Whenever a member of the Royal family has been involved in a tv interview or writing a book, things have never really turned out well.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What good deeds has Meghan actually done?
Where is evidence of her philanthropy?

Just saying I am a philanthropist doesn't mean you are one.
You have to actually do stuff.
Seriously, give me a list of her philanthropic acts.
The Emperor's new clothes story is being enacted here. So where is the kid in the story who will reveal the truth?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You are right @Chita and thank you for pointing it out. Tattlers are always sticklers for the truth I've noticed.
Innocent Hamster is stuffed with green teeth and is made of felt, on close inspection with a magnifying glass. Scotch is occasionally incontinent and is married to a man Hamster and is alive, often visits HMTQ and perches on NoBalls's head to gather information. Incontinence conveniently strikes when she is perched on NoBalls.

I've been traumatised by my blunder with my first thread suggestion in giving the impression that our two Tattler Treasures are deceased, and am retiring to lick my wounds. As Scott of the Antarctic (?) said, "I may be gone for some time".
You'll see exactly how I'd treat 6, Mrs 6 and their talking hole Scobie if you go to 0.43 seconds on this clip

It was one of my finest moments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I watched it through gritted teeth, remembering how happy I was when they married. But when they started to say that she was a powerful woman etc my jaw hit the floor. No no no. She is a self opinionated, bossy witch who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way. How can that be perceived as powerful.

They were correct in saying that she wanted to change the monarchy, but they should have explained that she had a hissy fit when noone wanted to comply with her "suggestions".

It was a very bad documentary - if you've not watched it you've not missed anything. In fact, if you do see it you may feel like chucking your TV out the window!
You're a braver woman than I am Happy Lady watching the whole lot in one go! 30 minutes was my limit. Now you have filed your report I won't bother watching the rest ..... I have better things to do like cleaning the windows with my tongue or scrubbing the floor with a toothbrush. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker 👋 Here for the comments on that Shitfest of a C5 'documentary' 🤮

The only thing they thrive at is being a pair of narcissistic c*nts

I don't live far from Windsor, and have known a few people (some retired now, and clearly have some kind of NDA agreement to some extent, but are always willing to recall lots of lovely stories about The Queen) that have worked for The Royal Family over the years at many of their different residences.

Not sure if this story is public knowledge or not, but I know a guy that used to be part of the garden maintenance team at Windsor Castle. One day they were working around the private gardens and Meghan was taking a very young baby Archie for a walk around the private grounds in his pram. She spotted the gardeners, had a tit fit and called the Police. The Thames Valley Police literally rushed to Windsor Castle because she was accusing the garden maintenance team that had been working there for yeaaaaaars of trespassing. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.