Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You will be fine TimeMachine, don't fret. X. It's so hot, and there's such uncertainty and threatening stuff all around, but you're not alone with your fears and we can all group together here for support. I get worried and angry, and protective of our Queen and her family but believe that we'll pull through and that Smeg and Hazza will be defeated. It's been a long and bloody fight though hasn't it, and it's not over yet. This thread's been a Godsend to me too, so a hug to you, and hold firm.

Interesting about the bluebottle. He knew more than we did at the time as they are always drawn to decay. The symbolism of the bluebottle crawling on her virginal white veil is exquisite. I live in a hot country, and you can always tell if someone's not had a bath because the flies are around them. Guaranteed, no joke.

Interesting too the comments from fans when Minge ignored the bluebottle. She was being queenly and controlled, and it didn't occur to them that the fly smelt something bad and was after it.
Give that Bluebottle a Knighthood!
Thank you so much for your steadying words @Cinnamon.girl ! I had gone to bed and missed your comment. I feel braver this morning!
Funnily enough, I remember the fly crawling on the veil at the altar and went to find that video. I couldn't find it, found the other one instead. Am I wrong or did that fly keep coming back?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Express starting with the hit pieces on George :mad:

So the new "genetic pain" narrative will be more stuff about William being "trapped" and jealous of Harry's freedom, and passing it down for George/Archie. :sick:
The bleeping nerve to actually get such tit out there. The RSPCA couldn't care that Katie Price has allowed so many of her pets to reach an untimely end let alone a dog getting a lick of an icecream cone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.