Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh you sweet summer child, all kings have mistresses, in modern times more usually married women (so they cannot be pressured to break the marriage for them) was ever thus. Edward VII and Mrs Keppel (Camilla's great-grandmother). Charles II and Nell Gwynn (and many, many more). The French kings and their courtesans. It's an accepted part of the role. Hell, even Queen Victoria likely got it on with John Brown, after Albert's death.

Diana knew all about Camilla and the fact Charles was stuck on her before she was married. Everyone in their circles did. Diana was a blue blooded aristocrat from one of the biggest aristocratic families and knew how the aristocracy behaves, which is many of them on both sides of the marriage consider discrete affairs to be fine once heirs are born because they marry for reasons other than infatuation. She chose to marry him anyway. Marrying Charles or rather, the Prince of Wales, was her career choice. She said when she was young she either wanted to be 'a dancer or the Princess of Wales'. She chose to date and marry Charles knowing his reputation and even the fact that Charles had dumped her own older sister, Sarah, for being indiscreet, didn't bother her. She wanted the job rather than the actual man. She pretended to love all the tit Charles liked, which was short term successful and long term moronic, because it meant two totally incompatible people were now stuck together. Several other rich and aristocratic women Charles was actually infatuated with dumped him because they wouldn't put up with his fascination with Camilla. Diana could have done the same, but she wanted the job. What was also interesting about Diana is that she was actually good friends with Charles's other mistress, the married Australian heiress Kanga Tyron, would hang out with her and wore her fashions at big events. She didn't care about Charles's sexual infidelity, she cared about Charles's connection with Camilla being far greater than with her.

Diana also cheated on Charles with endless men, some of them very much very married men. Diana actually broke protocol and viciously harassed the wives of these men and was a factor in the demise of marriages. Diana shagged her own bodyguard and finally a tacky Arab billionaire bleep-hopper for the sole purpose of spiting the Pakistani doctor Hasnat Khan who refused to marry her. His mother also regularly called the paps because she enjoyed the chase and because she liked to use them to rub certain activities in various people's faces. She also refused proper royal protection officers who wouldn't have let her get in a car with a drunk driver and would have made her wear her seatbelt. Diana was no saint, and if she'd lived instead of participating in her own destruction I think more people would see it. She spent a lot of time not with her kids but chasing men, any man who'd look at her twice. She also bullied her sons' beloved nanny by imagining she was sleeping with Charles and spreading lies about her having an abortion, publicly, in the nanny's hearing. She was a spiteful and vindictive witch in many ways in her personal life (as opposed to her public image), with as many or as few morals as Charles, if you wish to frame it that way.

On the other hand, she was kind of a snob and would have dispatched Markle instantly upon meeting her. She thought Sophie Wessex was beneath her because she lacked aristocratic blood, so if she'd been around you can bet she would have put the kibosh on Markle's grabby self as a marriage partner quickly, whatever Harry has deluded himself into thinking.
You forgot Diana's friend's dead baby she buried in Kensington Palace's back yard with a Catholic priest attending. And most of this would have gone unknown or forgotten by a whole lot of people if Harry had just gone away quietly and learned how to be a grown up.

• Wow
Reactions: 40
You forgot Diana's friend's dead baby she buried in Kensington Palace's back yard with a Catholic priest attending. And most of this would have gone unknown or forgotten by a whole lot of people if Harry had just gone away quietly and learned how to be a grown up.
I don't know anything about this. What's the source and what is the insinuation?

Reactions: 10
I don't know anything about this. What's the source and what is the insinuation?
I think this is the link that was posted when we talked about it a few threads ago. I was, as you say in the UK, gobsmacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
His father who cheated on his mother and treated her appallingly. Why are people so quick to rewrite history. Charles has no morals is that what you want from your future king?

Are you forgetting all of Diana's many affairs? He tried to make it work but she had mental illness from the beginning. I liked Diana, but she was human and had faults. Not the least of which was leaning on child William.

It wasn't her baby. It was a Catholic married friend's.

Reactions: 29
LooolπŸ’–πŸ₯°β€πŸ˜˜ xx.

As suggested earlier..I've made Harry and Meghan as two vultures πŸ˜„ I made the same pic in black and white also πŸ₯° xx.

Resizer_16271770734990.jpg
Resizer_16271770734991.jpg

The black and white pic blend in more but my favourite in the coloured pic πŸ₯°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ps..alerts not showing since 1.35 pm and updated likes/alerts only show when I click on likes on my profile.

My latest activity isn't showing on my profile either..I'm hoping it's a tattle fault that will correct itself, it's happened before.

I thought I mention it incase anyone else is having the same problem ❀ x

Love! πŸ˜‚ You are clever Pommy, Pom Pom πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜˜ xx
Thank you very much Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They want to keep the lifestyle to which they've become accustomed? Is that the lifestyle where they live in other people's houses, trample other people's rights, spend other people's money, pass off other people's babies as their own, shove other people's employees into a pool, steal other people's ideas for books and TV series, trash their own families and entire countries on national television, tell lies every day, litigate prolifically, and engage in covert petty bickering on social media while overtly trying to abolish free speech?

They honestly remind me of Lydia and Wickham from Pride and Prejudice. Total losers who just latch onto other people and try to live off them/their money/their success/their connections.
They want to keep the lifestyle to which they've become accustomed? Is that the lifestyle where they live in other people's houses, trample other people's rights, spend other people's money, pass off other people's babies as their own, shove other people's employees into a pool, steal other people's ideas for books and TV series, trash their own families and entire countries on national television, tell lies every day, litigate prolifically, and engage in covert petty bickering on social media while overtly trying to abolish free speech?

Is that a bingo??
They honestly remind me of Lydia and Wickham from Pride and Prejudice. Total losers who just latch onto other people and try to live off them/their money/their success/their connections.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ps..alerts not showing since 1.35 pm and updated likes/alerts only show when I click on likes on my profile.

My latest activity isn't showing on my profile either..I'm hoping it's a tattle fault that will correct itself, it's happened before.

I thought I mention it incase anyone else is having the same problem ❀ x

Thank you very much Love from Pom πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx

Yes me too. I'm seeing a blue box at the bottom of my screen with a white shield and a tick. Can't get rid of it. Anyone any suggestions?

Reactions: 11
Yes me too. I'm seeing a blue box at the bottom of my screen with a white shield and a tick. Can't get rid of it. Anyone any suggestions?
Yep I have that too on my phone and Kindle fire..it popped up not long after my message..it's a cookie setting, you chose your cookie setting by clicking on it, sadly it's still there once you clicked on it.

It only disappears if you scroll up.

Damn thing πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„....

Resizer_16271889483600.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep I have that too on my phone and Kindle fire..it popped up not long after my message..it's a cookie setting, you chose your cookie setting by clicking on it, sadly it's still there once you clicked on it.

It only disappears if you scroll up.

Damn thing πŸ˜¬πŸ˜„....

View attachment 678221
Yes that's the one. I've notified Admin in the forum thread. I can't do screen shots on my phone so I hope I've described it clearly.

Love your Axe Man Pom πŸ˜…. Just how I feel too.

Edited to say Thank you to Admin for clearing it πŸ₯°

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes that's the one. I've notified Admin in the forum thread. I can't do screen shots on my phone so I hope I've described it clearly.

Love your Axe Man Pom πŸ˜…. Just how I feel too.

Edited to say Thank you to Admin for clearing it πŸ₯°
Thank you glad you like my pic and thank you on contacting admin too πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

How did you get on with it..mine is still there so any help is appreciated..I looked in forum business but no luck. Love Pom x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's my take on the "releasing one of the books only after the queen's death" thing -- this sounds like the kind of thing that could have been said casually, unofficially, off the record. But someone's lips leaked and it found its way to the DM, and in such a subtle grapeviney way it'd be impossible to trace it to any one person or NDA. Just one of those things. And now they're embarrassed.

I'm sure I've read on here that Hazno's friends got really pissed off because they'd rearrange the seating plan to sit next to each other and canoodle all through dinner. Cant stand people like that! Plus they are humourless and boring and dull.
Dumb. What a wasted opportunity for her to endear herself to potentially valuable high-ranking contacts. Or just to make a good impression on anyone, period and to help craft a positive reputation. It's weird how her people skills and networking habits are so inconsistent considering all her lofty career goals. She picks and chooses who gets the charm, which is kinda off brand for a slooty social climber.

Even the thing where she supposedly went for Kate's daughter re the bridesmaids dresses, that was such a traaagic misstep. Nobody likes hearing about even mild cruelty toward a young child. And imagine if Kate's kids just LOVED her, how that would endear her to the family and lead to positive press. Small things like that really add up.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Taking one for the team and watching 'Megan at 40: The Climb to Power' now on Channel 5. Let's see how long I can take it. :rolleyes:
I just cannot believe this is a thing. Are tv producers that desperate for content? Let's see, right now there's still COVID happening, the Olympics are in full swing, Biden is in obvious cognitive decline, Bennifer are back together...then they finished clearing the collapsed Miami condo complex, which will be an absolute minefield for content, not to mention the roughly 48376294 new true crime docs that are being made every year...but they're prioritizing a fluffy generic docudrama on Smeggatron? Okay cool.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.