Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day before MegaBitch met Harry she was in her hotel room writing in her dairy (in green pen of course): "I love you Harry. I love you Harry. I love you Harry". She's like a 12 year old. I bet she was into 'spells' and 'potions'. She's basically insane in my opinion.

I don't mean to be glib but I think MegaBitch could be a brilliant villain in the batman movie franchise. Her special power is to ghost people. Once she ghosts them and decides they are of no further use to her career or money making opportunism they disappear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
But why now?

There's been no other comments about him leaving early.

Someone is trying to get ducks in a row, theres been a few bits coming out now for some reason.

Something is going on behind the scenes.
I really don't trust Welby. There is something about him that makes my skin crawl.
I am sure I saw him high five PWB on the way out of Prince Philip's funeral. And I really didn't like how he handled the 'married 3 days before' situation.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
You can count me in on that one. I'll take my own fire extinguisher, cos that old hag is going to spontaneously combust when they roll her coffin into the church. Straight to hell for you cuntchops. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200.

Apparently l'm a evil witch most of the time and a witch the rest of the time. That's according to my ex, he's a fukin bleep anyway so I don't believe a word of it myself. Witches are awesome, BUT Witches with faces in their knees and a chops you just itch to smash in with a sellotape dispenser are the devil's spawn.
Hurray, the return of the sellotape dispenser! Been missing, presumed stolen, these last few weeks. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But why now?

There's been no other comments about him leaving early.

Someone is trying to get ducks in a row, theres been a few bits coming out now for some reason.

Something is going on behind the scenes.
There was a poster here some time ago who seemed to know about these things and she said he never left the Synod.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The Montecito Songbook Collective have been working overtime to bring you not just one - but two! - new songs.

A Lili lullaby

Go to sleep honey
You’ll be a sleb
And make lots of money.

The Collective have also written a ballad for Smeg, which fits well with Hall and Oates's Maneater:

She'll only come out at yachts
Lacking all original thoughts
Nothing is new
We've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sittin' with you
But her eyes are on the door

So many have paid to feel
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A liar who hates her family
She’ll destroy yours too
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's greedy and duplicitous
And she’ll really rip your world apart
Money's the matter
Ooh, the bunions are there
And the beast is in the heart

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
Again Wu Tien just brilliant. Love your songs apart from once I've seen one the tune is stuck in my head all day! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I watched it through gritted teeth, remembering how happy I was when they married. But when they started to say that she was a powerful woman etc my jaw hit the floor. No no no. She is a self opinionated, bossy witch who throws a tantrum when she doesn't get her own way. How can that be perceived as powerful.

They were correct in saying that she wanted to change the monarchy, but they should have explained that she had a hissy fit when noone wanted to comply with her "suggestions".

It was a very bad documentary - if you've not watched it you've not missed anything. In fact, if you do see it you may feel like chucking your TV out the window!
Why did she think that she - a two bit American actress - had any right to change our monarchy? The sheer hubris and arrogance is mind blowing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
There was a poster here some time ago who seemed to know about these things and she said he never left the Synod.
I read this somewhere as well 🤔

I have to say, I don't believe for one minute that he left. The Monsters would have been given available dates for the christening and for when he was available.

People are asking questions and they're just putting out ridiculous lies to cover up for them.

How the hell was a three times divorced person allowed to get married in the Church of England as well? I thought there were rules against that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Praised by whom? Predicted she would do this, but praised?

Feminist role model? Ok, let's examine that for a second - a daddy's girl who had a priveleged education paid for by a man, an aspiring actress who got her most well known role in Suits from her connection to a man.
Now she's in the world news every bloody day because of her connection to a famous man.

I ask again, what has this woman done to earn the names "feminist role model" and "philanthropist?"

What I see at work here is the theory that if you say something often enough, people will believe it and it eventually becomes a perceived truth.

We can see it happening but are powerless to stop it.
Express starting with the hit pieces on George :mad:

So the new "genetic pain" narrative will be more stuff about William being "trapped" and jealous of Harry's freedom, and passing it down for George/Archie. :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
To be fair, he didn’t realise he was trapped until Smeggy told him he was…he doesn’t know his arse from his elbow unless Smeggy tells him which is which.
BIB
I think we here on Tattle have been wondering for a long time which is his a..se and which is his mouth. Both produce worthless tit but at least his bum is honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oooo no no no no no. Manifesting for good is fine. Manifesting for evil is definitely not fine!
True story....
My mother who is an absolute horror bag of an individual is always falling out with people, she's one of 8, and has fallen out with every single one. the rest of them are adorable, very very close and have never had a cross word...
Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. ..
The sad thing is that people like that are miserable while people like her siblings are content.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well. as you put it like that, I'm almost looking forward to it now.

I can't believe how low this toad and that thing he married are prepared to go. I really hope there is a lot of rallying when this lot drops.
@Wackie Jeaver posted that NoBalls has caught the tiger by the tail. Very true. Also a Chinese saying "He who rides a tiger can never dismount". Plus to make his day complete, when you dig a grave for revenge on your enemy, dig one for yourself too. This will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Late to the party but we say twittern or twitchle (never seen it spelt, may be twitchel).
Relevant because Aitch and M are such twit[terns] they make us twitch[el] with rage.
And it’s a shut round here, because they once had doors that could be shut at night to prevent bad behaviour in them - again appropriate because the gruesome pair should just learn to shut up!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.