Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were keeping it under wraps and it's leaked and made them look really bad, which it has, I wonder if the RF leaked it? This is very bad PR for Smeg and Hazza, makes them look like a couple of vultures speculating about cashing in when it's safe to do so and his grandmother dies. What were they hiding this time? Not once have they been open and honest about a single aspect of their lives, and everything they do is secretive and furtive.
Would be nice if someone could portray them as vultures. Scotch, Pom anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Something has just occurred to me from that comment. Could it be a way of making herself walk like a vulnerable fawn, therefore bringing out protective feelings in men who aren't very bright

I'm thinking method acting type stuff, like Dustin Hoffman supposedly wore a stone in his shoe for the role of Ratso (I think) in Midnight Cowboy (I think)

In smeg case, it's to make sure you think she's an innocent. A manipulation.
You're right you know, as someone else famous did this but I can't remember who it was. Marilyn Munro with one heel higher than the other?

Reactions: 21
Wasn't it a spoof or am I overlooking the satire?
Yes it was a spoof by @pombear but I believed it! It was a brilliant spoof too and I was excited that Scrote looked at Tattle. He'd learn a lot if he did.
However what's interesting is that Scrote does have a sort of wart or high-up nipple on the right side of his neck. I have decided that he feeds his familiar with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I've sent the Montecito Monsters to Bouvet Island in the South Atlantic. It is uninhabited, so they won't be able to pester anyone. Temperatures remain below freezing all year round and it is impossible to escape from.
Screenshot_20210724-233604_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Wonder can I pre-order this book? I can’t wait to read it. I admire Harry for standing up to this outdated institution.
Standing up for what? His right for his dad to be forced to fund him to the tune of millions while he does not do one drop of work for the institution but spends his time 5000 miles away in a tacky Cali mansion with his head up a tit actress's anus, crybabying about his hard life, and telling lies to a fat billionaire talk show host for money?

He loves being part of this institution, he's just enraged they won't give him millions anymore after him and the missus declared 'financial independence' and fucked off to the USA with the intention of doing nothing but making money from his royal status, his royal links, his royal title and membership of that institution. He is not a republican, he's not standing up to anything, rather taking spiteful swipes at his daddy and brother, and you are honestly a dumbfuck if you manage to imagine otherwise. He'll fall apart for sure if they take his HRH. His only selling point in life at this point is his title and blood relationship to the Queen and future king.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hazno is in an awkward position - he's caught the tiger by the tail, and when he lets go it will turn on him. I dont think he realises what a shitload of absolute venom he will receive when he spills the beans - or 'his truth'. His old friends wont let it go, there will be a lot of dissection of what he says/ghosty mc ghostface writes, and every single point will be analysed to the point where he wishes he'd never said it. The RF legal eagles will be all over it, and even if Daddy still feels some sympathy for his poor ickle Hawwy public opinion plus the cold steel rage of William, Anne et al will be hard to overcome. Bridges all burnt, no way back for Hazno. Bed made, he'd better get ready to lie in it, with or without (most likely without) Smegzie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Standing up for what? His right for his dad to be forced to fund him to the tune of millions while he does not do one drop of work for the institution but spends his time 5000 miles away in a tacky Cali mansion with his head up a tit actress's anus, crybabying about his hard life, and telling lies to a fat billionaire talk show host for money?

He loves being part of this institution, he's just enraged they won't give him millions anymore after him and the missus declared 'financial independence' and fucked off to the USA with the intention of doing nothing but making money from his royal status, his royal links, his royal title and membership of that institution. He is not a republican, he's not standing up to anything, rather taking spiteful swipes at his daddy and brother, and you are honestly a dumbfuck if you manage to imagine otherwise. He'll fall apart for sure if they take his HRH. His only selling point in life at this point is his title and blood relationship to the Queen and future king.

This is why I love these threads... You all take no shits from the sugars!!

Keep telling my mum about these threads and the theories from them all - she's 74 and she loves all the goss.... (Also is on our side and hates them both 👌). She reckons he should be stripped of all titles and that the whole marriage is a sham and disgrace. My mum has always been quite the royalist, and these two are traitors to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
And, of course in here it changes to chucking a Richmond instead of any old sausage.
There is also a saying round here "She couldn't stop a pig in a ginnel". I said I thought this was about someone with bow legs but husband says it's about someone who is 'pleasure bent' ( his words not mine, he has a lovely way with words 🤭) as nobody has bow legs these days.
If this is it's modern meaning then it seems quite appropriate for HW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

His father who cheated on his mother and treated her appallingly. Why are people so quick to rewrite history. Charles has no morals is that what you want from your future king?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Hazno is in an awkward position - he's caught the tiger by the tail, and when he lets go it will turn on him. I dont think he realises what a shitload of absolute venom he will receive when he spills the beans - or 'his truth'. His old friends wont let it go, there will be a lot of dissection of what he says/ghosty mc ghostface writes, and every single point will be analysed to the point where he wishes he'd never said it. The RF legal eagles will be all over it, and even if Daddy still feels some sympathy for his poor ickle Hawwy public opinion plus the cold steel rage of William, Anne et al will be hard to overcome. Bridges all burnt, no way back for Hazno. Bed made, he'd better get ready to lie in it, with or without (most likely without) Smegzie.
Well. as you put it like that, I'm almost looking forward to it now.

I can't believe how low this toad and that thing he married are prepared to go. I really hope there is a lot of rallying when this lot drops.

Reactions: 27
His father who cheated on his mother and treated her appallingly. Why are people so quick to rewrite history. Charles has no morals is that what you want from your future king?
In a minute you’ll tell us that you believed all the crap he and his wife bleated in the Oprah ‘interview’!!

Irrespective of anything Charles may or may not have done, he’s a self centred, vindictive liar who’s treating the Queen and William and Kate like tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Twitter talk currently has switched to a conversation about moving Princess Diana's remains to Westminster Abbey.

Where that idea came from I have no idea.

And there is something about Lady Kitty Spencer getting married.

Hasnt she invited any of the RF?

Bet the dinner table conversation will include what they all think of Harry.

Oh to be able to eavesdrop on THAT!!!

If Lady C really does have royal circle contacts, maybe she'll have some goss for us.
BIB bleeping morbid tit Leave the body alone. If someone came along telling me to move one of my dead relatives I'd smack them in the head with my shovel.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
:(
Now it's a leadership book 😂😂

Well she's certainly an expert in leading him by his cock, so she can get someone to write about that style of leadership. I don't think dictatorship or plutocracy are popular forms of leadership though and I'm not sure they could pad the book out for the little people to learn. Not from their experience anyway.

And for some unknown reason everytime I see the name minge I keep thinking flapping fanny. I think I am going a bit bonkers because it's a revolting thought a bit like being unable to not think of something when someone tells you not to think of it.:(

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've just read that Sharon Osbourne is rumoured to be buying a property near the Harkles in Montecito. How many posts have there been on this thread about Sharon's technique for dealing with annoying neighbours? It's all falling into place. 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Seriously, who does Random House think is buying this?? People in Commonwealth countries either hate Harry or are sick of him and Americans think he is some rich British prince. NO ONE thinks he is a leader in any way, shape or form.
But he is a CHIMPO so in his mind he is a top exec and ‘working for a living - and he sat playing video games in a secure bunker in the army whilst deployed as an officer - he also ‘led‘ all of us up the garden path supporting his marriage -
L - liar
E - envious
A - ar@ehole
D- dunce
E - erratic
R- Rust head 😀

Her a leader of old men to below deck on the yachts 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh you sweet summer child, all kings have mistresses, in modern times more usually married women (so they cannot be pressured to break the marriage for them) was ever thus. Edward VII and Mrs Keppel (Camilla's great-grandmother). Charles II and Nell Gwynn (and many, many more). The French kings and their courtesans. It's an accepted part of the role. Hell, even Queen Victoria likely got it on with John Brown, after Albert's death.

Diana knew all about Camilla and the fact Charles was stuck on her before she was married. Everyone in their circles did. Diana was a blue blooded aristocrat from one of the biggest aristocratic families and knew how the aristocracy behaves, which is many of them on both sides of the marriage consider discrete affairs to be fine once heirs are born because they marry for reasons other than infatuation. She chose to marry him anyway. Marrying Charles or rather, the Prince of Wales, was her career choice. She said when she was young she either wanted to be 'a dancer or the Princess of Wales'. She chose to date and marry Charles knowing his reputation and even the fact that Charles had dumped her own older sister, Sarah, for being indiscreet, didn't bother her. She wanted the job rather than the actual man. She pretended to love all the tit Charles liked, which was short term successful and long term moronic, because it meant two totally incompatible people were now stuck together. Several other rich and aristocratic women Charles was actually infatuated with dumped him because they wouldn't put up with his fascination with Camilla. Diana could have done the same, but she wanted the job. What was also interesting about Diana is that she was actually good friends with Charles's other mistress, the married Australian heiress Kanga Tyron, would hang out with her and wore her fashions at big events. She didn't care about Charles's sexual infidelity, she cared about Charles's connection with Camilla being far greater than with her.

Diana also cheated on Charles with endless men, some of them very much very married men. Diana actually broke protocol and viciously harassed the wives of these men and was a factor in the demise of marriages. Diana shagged her own bodyguard and finally a tacky Arab billionaire bleep-hopper for the sole purpose of spiting the Pakistani doctor Hasnat Khan who refused to marry her. His mother also regularly called the paps because she enjoyed the chase and because she liked to use them to rub certain activities in various people's faces. She also refused proper royal protection officers who wouldn't have let her get in a car with a drunk driver and would have made her wear her seatbelt. Diana was no saint, and if she'd lived instead of participating in her own destruction I think more people would see it. She spent a lot of time not with her kids but chasing men, any man who'd look at her twice. She also bullied her sons' beloved nanny by imagining she was sleeping with Charles and spreading lies about her having an abortion, publicly, in the nanny's hearing. She was a spiteful and vindictive witch in many ways in her personal life (as opposed to her public image), with as many or as few morals as Charles, if you wish to frame it that way.

On the other hand, she was kind of a snob and would have dispatched Markle instantly upon meeting her. She thought Sophie Wessex was beneath her because she lacked aristocratic blood, so if she'd been around you can bet she would have put the kibosh on Markle's grabby self as a marriage partner quickly, whatever Harry has deluded himself into thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.