Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea, manifesting is not my thing 🤷🏼‍♀️ probably not a good idea to wish ill on someone, our resident witches would be better informed
Oooo no no no no no. Manifesting for good is fine. Manifesting for evil is definitely not fine!
True story....
My mother who is an absolute horror bag of an individual is always falling out with people, she's one of 8, and has fallen out with every single one. the rest of them are adorable, very very close and have never had a cross word. She's the common denominator. I digress.
I gave her a Louise Hay book many years ago to try and help her turn her thoughts around. Positive thinking and manifesting outcomes etc. Now she CLEARLY didn't read the book, or.maybe did but just didn't get the concept because, when I went there and asked how she was getting on with it, she produced 4 sheets of pure vitriolic evil wishing the worst thing possible on every one of her perceived enemies. Now she's not a very Nice lady, (putting it mildly) and I know this to be a fact, but even I was shocked when she was elated and gleeful that her bosses husband was tragically killed in motorbike accident. When she said the book was great because her boss was now utterly broken, I realised that she has no concept of manifestation and is unaware of karma. Oh boy is it coming for her.
The fukin old bleep in California needs to be watching for karma I think she's coming for her too.
Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it. ..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He'll probably claim it was TQ who made the comment about the skin colour of his kids. But only after she's dead of course. Despicable coward.
Regarding this - if he states what was actually said without any spin on it, just the actual words, there is nothing anyone can do.
Then we would know what was said and who said it.
Can't sue him if it's the truth.
He could set the record straight right now if he wanted to.

Then we could make up our own minds whether the intent was to be racist or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
For all our Welsh Tattlers, Jade Jones has been knocked out of the medals, a bundle of fun and a lovely girl she must be so upset😪😪😪

Where is @freda19 getting worried about her now should I send the old Ginger Tom round to howl at her door😸😸😸
Crap, I was hoping she would get a medal she is a lovely girl.

On topic him and her are still wot Mia Freda sez.

• Heart
  • Sad
I gave her a Louise Hay book many years ago to try and help her turn her thoughts around. Positive thinking and manifesting outcomes etc.
@Flairey
Please tell me what book you recommend.
After these last 16 or so months of lockdown destruction of our lives, I could do with some help returning to positive thinking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker 👋 Here for the comments on that Shitfest of a C5 'documentary' 🤮

The only thing they thrive at is being a pair of narcissistic c*nts

I don't live far from Windsor, and have known a few people (some retired now, and clearly have some kind of NDA agreement to some extent, but are always willing to recall lots of lovely stories about The Queen) that have worked for The Royal Family over the years at many of their different residences.

Not sure if this story is public knowledge or not, but I know a guy that used to be part of the garden maintenance team at Windsor Castle. One day they were working around the private gardens and Meghan was taking a very young baby Archie for a walk around the private grounds in his pram. She spotted the gardeners, had a tit fit and called the Police. The Thames Valley Police literally rushed to Windsor Castle because she was accusing the garden maintenance team that had been working there for yeaaaaaars of trespassing. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thanks for spilling new tea! Sounds entirely plausible. Quite apart from the list of "demands" that was allegedly issued to nearby residents, it fits in nicely with other stuff we've heard too. Calling the cops in Toronto about the supposed break-in (that wasn't) and all the supposed security breaches involving drones, intruders et al in California.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Please tell me what book you recommend.
After these last 16 or so months of lockdown destruction of our lives, I could do with some help returning to positive thinking.
Louise Hay has a page in Facebook if you are in there.I follow her,although it is written by someone else since she died.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Oooo no no no no no. Manifesting for good is fine. Manifesting for evil is definitely not fine!
True story....
My mother who is an absolute horror bag of an individual is always falling out with people, she's one of 8, and has fallen out with every single one. the rest of them are adorable, very very close and have never had a cross word. She's the common denominator. I digress.
I gave her a Louise Hay book many years ago to try and help her turn her thoughts around. Positive thinking and manifesting outcomes etc. Now she CLEARLY didn't read the book, or.maybe did but just didn't get the concept because, when I went there and asked how she was getting on with it, she produced 4 sheets of pure vitriolic evil wishing the worst thing possible on every one of her perceived enemies. Now she's not a very Nice lady, (putting it mildly) and I know this to be a fact, but even I was shocked when she was elated and gleeful that her bosses husband was tragically killed in motorbike accident. When she said the book was great because her boss was now utterly broken, I realised that she has no concept of manifestation and is unaware of karma. Oh boy is it coming for her.
The fukin old bleep in California needs to be watching for karma I think she's coming for her too.
People don’t get it. Years ago I was the manager of a group of four lovely women in their late 20s. They’d somehow got the idea of casting spells, probably from some trendy book they’d been reading. I don’t know snything about casting spells but I do know you don’t cast bad ones snd you don’t ill wish people. They were dumbstruck when I told them ill wishing, if they even managed to achieve anything with it, would come back on them. Bright women who really thought they’d found a way to make all their dreams come true 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20210725_104422.jpg

Ha ha , tattle en pointe with their ad. Here's hoping the follically challenged ginger wet wipe sees this though I suspect he's undergoing such changes in Cali- as enforced by his nutsack jailer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for spilling new tea! Sounds entirely plausible. Quite apart from the list of "demands" that was allegedly issued to nearby residents, it fits in nicely with other stuff we've heard too. Calling the cops in Toronto about the supposed break-in (that wasn't) and all the supposed security breaches involving drones, intruders et al in California.
As my husband would say, she’s like a mad dog, snapping at imaginary flies 🥴

View attachment 678437
Ha ha , tattle en pointe with their ad. Here's hoping the follically challenged ginger wet wipe sees this though I suspect he's undergoing such changes in Cali- as enforced by his nutsack jailer.
Hope they run out of cash when they’ve only got as far as that first stage

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
True story....
Wowzers 😱.... I am so glad @Flairey your apple fell very far from that tree🥰.... Our mum was a bit similar, not wishing evil but never a good word 🙄 the book sounds interesting !

• Heart
Book 4 suggested title Harry : The Simple Life. How to Live Well on £5 million a year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Louise Hay has a page in Facebook if you are in there.I follow her,although it is written by someone else since she died.
I had a google and just ordered "the power is within you" and "how to heal your life."

Book 4 suggested title Harry : The Simple Life. How to Live Well on £5 million a year.

Love it!

Theres a famous old book called "how to win friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie if I remember correctly.

Harry's mantra lately seems to be more like "how to lose friends and distance people"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Regarding this - if he states what was actually said without any spin on it, just the actual words, there is nothing anyone can do.
Then we would know what was said and who said it.

Can't sue him if it's the truth.
He could set the record straight right now if he wanted to.

Then we could make up our own minds whether the intent was to be racist or not.
BIB - he probably doesn't know or remember. I imagine she has told him that they made negative comments.

• Sick
This supposedly confirms he left early and went to perform the Christening.
But why now?

There's been no other comments about him leaving early.

Someone is trying to get ducks in a row, theres been a few bits coming out now for some reason.

Something is going on behind the scenes.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.