Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning

Pardon me for going over old news but I wasn’t on here then.
I have been reading excerpts from The Bench and seriously not impressed. In fact the phrase that best sums it up is “vanity project”. I can only add self indulgent clap trap that would have been laughed away had it no connection to royalty.

There is no point in getting angry with the gruesome twosome as they are so up their own arses, they will never see sense or to put it more kindly, hoisted by their own petard.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also stolen from twitter, this sums up Harry and William pretty well, in my opinion.

smaller empath v narc_2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I was going to say I bet not many people would show up for her funeral, but on second thoughts there will probably be thousands wanting to attend, just to make sure she’s really gone.
You can count me in on that one. I'll take my own fire extinguisher, cos that old slag is going to spontaneously combust when they roll her coffin into the church. Straight to hell for you cuntchops. Do not pass go. Do not collect £200.

I’m a good witch too…most of the time…:sneaky:😈
Apparently l'm a evil witch most of the time and a witch the rest of the time. That's according to my ex, he's a fukin bleep anyway so I don't believe a word of it myself. Witches are awesome, BUT Witches with faces in their knees and a chops you just itch to smash in with a sellotape dispenser are the devil's spawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That is the reason why I'm always being the negative Nancy.

Everything should be seen from the perspective of:
"We are interrupting this broadcast" a black screen and London Bridge is down.

They are unstoppable, it's the "we have respect" for the Queen, played before, just like they did in Oprah, with it wasnt the Queen or Philip(the racism accusation. )

It is long game of blackmail, and "chipping away'" from the Monarchy which they intend to play, and the default is that their potential base audience is much bigger. (USA)
In times of instant news, cosmetic politics, and established shaming tactics they can easily turn things their way.
The RF should really figure it out.

It is easy to see why they are waiting for the Queen death:
The Queen is loved an popular.
The Future King is not. The future King can be also made more unpopular, with repeats, reminders of the past.
Its not a popularity contest?
It actually is, but its less noticeable now, there is one thing which all unpopular Kings have in common, they didn't rule long, or if they did it was via tyranny (impossible now)
A unpopular King now, leads to a Republic.
Your scenario works if PC is next King. HMQ may outlive her son the way things are going 🤔🤔 and then the more popular W will be King first. then its all over H!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Your scenario works if PC is next King. HMQ may outlive her son the way things are going 🤔🤔 and then the more popular W will be King first. then its all over H!!
if, God forbid, that happened and Charles never took the throne, then PWB kids will never be the grandchildren of a monarch so therefore would never get the Prince/Princess titles??
I really hope Charles does get the throne though.

• Heart
I’m a good witch too…most of the time…:sneaky:😈
Apparently l'm a evil witch most of the time and a witch the rest of the time. That's according to my ex, he's a fukin bleep anyway so I don't believe a word of it myself. Witches are awesome, BUT Witches with faces in their knees and a chops you just itch to smash in with a sellotape dispenser are the devil's spawn.
Sneaky look my arse, just duck off you vile narcissistic twit. Leave our Pom Bear alone. I don't recommend you read here hunting for compliments, all you'll get is people calling you out for the tit stirring, race baiting pathetic little bleep that you are. That goes for the puppetmaster who operates you too. Thanks for leading more people here though, it's surprising isn't it how many people see through you and your mistress. Hope you enjoyed Poms pictures of you. Run along now I'm sure you've got lies to tell and people's lives to ruin.

What a prize twit faced loon, he could really learn something on here.

Perhaps our comments are passed on to the cocksuck cunts of Cali
I enjoyed all the messages and compliments on Scoobie nipple tweet 💖💖❤❤🥰🤗😘😀💕 xx.

I made it all up of course I couldn't wait to share on here, it does look quite realistic 😊

Back later to carry on catching up 😃.

Well done on our new VIPs ..

View attachment 677341
Oh wow that was class Pommy pompom! I have no doubt whatsoever the vile specimen reads here though. You are so clever! I have cleverness envy. 🤣🤣🤣 xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has anyone yet found anything philanthropic that Meghan has actually done?
Lots of talking the talk, but actual actions and deeds?
Any?

Reactions: 30
What a prize twit faced loon, he could really learn something on here.

Perhaps our comments are passed on to the cocksuck cunts of Cali
I enjoyed all the messages and compliments on Scoobie nipple tweet 💖💖❤❤🥰🤗😘😀💕 xx.

I made it all up of course I couldn't wait to share on here, it does look quite realistic 😊

Back later to carry on catching up 😃.

Well done on our new VIPs ..

View attachment 677341
Oh wow that was class Pommy pompom! I have no doubt whatsoever the vile specimen reads here though. You are so clever! I have cleverness envy. 🤣🤣🤣 xx
Whoo hoo! I'm having surgery today so I can't have cake! Will make up for it tomorrow though!
Hope surgery went well and you recover soon. Have two cakes today to make up for it. Congratulations VIP. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Praised by whom? Predicted she would do this, but praised?

Feminist role model? Ok, let's examine that for a second - a daddy's girl who had a priveleged education paid for by a man, an aspiring actress who got her most well known role in Suits from her connection to a man.
Now she's in the world news every bloody day because of her connection to a famous man.

I ask again, what has this woman done to earn the names "feminist role model" and "philanthropist?"

What I see at work here is the theory that if you say something often enough, people will believe it and it eventually becomes a perceived truth.

We can see it happening but are powerless to stop it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Any?
Nope. Not a one. Nothing, nada, zilch. Unless you count writing patronising messages on bananas 🤔
By the way, I meant to say the other day, Congrats on your starring role on GB news!. Well done on getting your question on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Any?
Does noshing dirty old men's cocks that most people wouldn't go anywhere near count?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The fukin old bleep is just vile isn't she. PC must be utterly heartbroken, the thought that his sons wife would betray him and try and tarnish the monarchy and everything it stands for to gain knowledge to then pedal for filthy money.
I think PC is probably something of an innocent into the ways of the world and the kind of sewer rats that inhabit it. He certainly wouldn't see a narcissist like his youngest sperm deposit married coming and would be totally bowled over by the love bombing. He's of a different generation and a very sensitive man, no match for the disease ridden old Clunge bucket when she's on full charm offensive!
William is a bit more worldy somehow, uni and Catherine's influence probably and wasn't having any of her bloody nonsense.
He must be so so hurt, he gave them both everything and all they've done is use it against him. I also gather he holds grudges, in which case he won't take kindly to being taken for a fool by the ginger reject and his wife and I truly bekievenhe won't stand by and allow them to bring down everything his mother has achieved in her reign, or what he's achieved in his time as king in waiting.
Royal machine is well oiled and we can safely assume they are working their arses off to protect the Monarchy. Its for a very good reason that the former head of MI5/6 is in charge. A fantastic move on the part of HMTQ. They know everything and I would like to think that our country and Monarchy is safe.
Also HMTQ has the SAS on speed dial ... just saying. Those bad boys know all about loyalty and service and have sworn to serve and protect.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Sneaky look my arse, just duck off you vile narcissistic twit. Leave our Pom Bear alone. I don't recommend you read here hunting for compliments, all you'll get is people calling you out for the tit stirring, race baiting pathetic little bleep that you are. That goes for the puppetmaster who operates you too. Thanks for leading more people here though, it's surprising isn't it how many people see through you and your mistress. Hope you enjoyed Poms pictures of you. Run along now I'm sure you've got lies to tell and people's lives to ruin.

Well said Flairey was getting worried because you had gone quiet glad you are back❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nope. Not a one. Nothing, nada, zilch. Unless you count writing patronising messages on bananas 🤔
By the way, I meant to say the other day, Congrats on your starring role on GB news!. Well done on getting your question on there.

I will autograph bananas now that I am famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The Montecito Songbook Collective have been working overtime to bring you not just one - but two! - new songs.

A Lili lullaby

Go to sleep honey
You’ll be a sleb
And make lots of money.

The Collective have also written a ballad for Smeg, which fits well with Hall and Oates's Maneater:

She'll only come out at yachts
Lacking all original thoughts
Nothing is new
We've seen her here before
Watching and waiting
Ooh, she's sittin' with you
But her eyes are on the door

So many have paid to feel
What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
A liar who hates her family
She’ll destroy yours too
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love
You ain't gonna get too far

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
She's greedy and duplicitous
And she’ll really rip your world apart
Money's the matter
Ooh, the bunions are there
And the beast is in the heart

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Any?
Yes The Cocksucker of Cali!!

The Montecito Songbook Collective have been working overtime to bring you not just one - but two! - new songs.

A Lili lullaby

Go to sleep honey
You’ll be a sleb
And make lots of money.

The Collective have also written a ballad for Smeg, which fits well with Hall and Oates's Maneater:

Nothing is new
Watching and waiting

What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
She’ll destroy yours too
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
Money's the matter

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
WuTien you are a Masterpiecexxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The fukin old bleep is just vile isn't she. PC must be utterly heartbroken, the thought that his sons wife would betray him and try and tarnish the monarchy and everything it stands for to gain knowledge to then pedal for filthy money.
I think PC is probably something of an innocent into the ways of the world and the kind of sewer rats that inhabit it. He certainly wouldn't see a narcissist like his youngest sperm deposit married coming and would be totally bowled over by the love bombing. He's of a different generation and a very sensitive man, no match for the disease ridden old Clunge bucket when she's on full charm offensive!
William is a bit more worldy somehow, uni and Catherine's influence probably and wasn't having any of her bloody nonsense.
He must be so so hurt, he gave them both everything and all they've done is use it against him. I also gather he holds grudges, in which case he won't take kindly to being taken for a fool by the ginger reject and his wife and I truly bekievenhe won't stand by and allow them to bring down everything his mother has achieved in her reign, or what he's achieved in his time as king in waiting.
Royal machine is well oiled and we can safely assume they are working their arses off to protect the Monarchy. Its for a very good reason that the former head of MI5/6 is in charge. A fantastic move on the part of HMTQ. They know everything and I would like to think that our country and Monarchy is safe.
Also HMTQ has the SAS on speed dial ... just saying. Those bad boys know all about loyalty and service and have sworn to serve and protect.

The SAS - we can be really proud of them.
I have family members retired from the RAF.
Back when they had their passing out parades and we were invited to attend I can remember asking "will we see any of the SAS?"
I was told they are very secretive but if one of them walks past you on the Base or is in your presence, you wil KNOW because without saying a word they emit a kind of silent strength and they stand out.

I will never forget that tense time in our history when the SAS stormed the Iranian embassy to rescue the hostages and they were filmed going in.
OMG - impressive, efficient and just fine, fine men.

Those types of guys are made a mockery of by the pretend soldier Harry Wales.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
For all our Welsh Tattlers, Jade Jones has been knocked out of the medals, a bundle of fun and a lovely girl she must be so upset😪😪😪

Where is @freda19 getting worried about her now should I send the old Ginger Tom round to howl at her door😸😸😸

• Sad
  • Heart

A Lili lullaby

Go to sleep honey
You’ll be a sleb
And make lots of money.

Nothing is new
Watching and waiting

What you think
You're gettin' for free
The woman is wild
She’ll destroy yours too
Money's the matter
If you're in it for love

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

I wouldn't if I were you
I know what she can do
Money's the matter

(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
Watch out Hazno
She'll chew you up
(Oh-oh, here she comes)
She's a maneater

LOVE this.
Daryl Hall is on my list.
I would.
Oh yes.
I definitely would

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Might explain the large advance. And that’ll never materialise when the first one’s a total weedy flop
Like The Stench
He'll probably claim it was TQ who made the comment about the skin colour of his kids. But only after she's dead of course. Despicable coward.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.