Harry and Meghan #127 Harry's got out his handwriting pen, time to tell his truth again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread! Most voted title by Spangly! Congrats! Slightly edited to fit
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for the new thread and Spangly for the title
Royal POLL:
PRINCE Harry has announced he is writing a personal memoir of his life - and we want to know whether Express.co.uk readers think he is right to do so and whether you'll read it.

Harry writing memoir

Is it right for Prince Harry to release a tell-all memoir? (Image: Getty)
Can't see the poll below? Click here.

Will you be reading Prince Harry’s memoir? Tell us what you think in the poll or by commenting below.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Thanks for new thread and title! I just posted in last thread that hope they don't drop anymore bombshells tomorrow on George's birthday

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks for the new thread and title 💖💖💖❤💕🥰🤗😘 xx.

I'm on page 38 of the last thread 🥰

I leave this here I made ..I be back later to catch up 😀 xx.

The Best of the Village People Idiot x😄

Resizer_16268856486450.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Thanks @Doodlebug005 for the new thread and Spangly for the title
Royal POLL:
PRINCE Harry has announced he is writing a personal memoir of his life - and we want to know whether Express.co.uk readers think he is right to do so and whether you'll read it.

Harry writing memoir

Is it right for Prince Harry to release a tell-all memoir? (Image: Getty)
Can't see the poll below? Click here.

Will you be reading Prince Harry’s memoir? Tell us what you think in the poll or by commenting below.
Done, and I've done the You gov one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
from Harpers Bazaar
Prince William Is Working on a Book to Support The Earthshot Prize
The Duke of Cambridge will write an introduction for the definitive book of the prestigious environmental award program.

BY ERICA GONZALES
JUL 20 2021, 7:03 PM EDT

Ohhhh where is THE Royal reporter Scabies???? 🤔

ETA a comment from the tweet
Lana Pear

@LanaPear

Another HB US article not written by OS. Interesting
👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Fank you for noo fred.

I am pracsing ritin for Hazno buk. It hard wurk, I back later wen I can find my crayonz.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Very brief recap...
No sign of baby lili
Hazza is writing a book not about the prince he was born but about the man he has become 🙄- a what freda says....
Rumours mr & mrs 6 may be uninvited to the Jubilee but there is no evidence they were ever invited.
We have heard Haz demands baby lil be christened in Windsor and has instructed HM to organise it! And be there or be square... No he wants hm to be there for pics , and to show they are royally connected...cha ching
We have heard they want this event to happen smack bang in the middle of the Jubilee celebrations....
This literary masterpiece will cover the death of mummy and point fingers according to sources..
Scabies is not writing the book
Hazza got oodles of money for the book, charities n....not so much

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
What if... what if...

What if, the general consensus is that, yep, the world wants to see just how far the cunts will go to get a reaction from the Royal family? Kind of like old skool Jackass: just how low will they go to get a lol?

Reactions: 38
Aus news - Paul Murray and Neil Sean
🤣 waiting for the chapter entitled ‘when I was playing with my toys in Windsor Castle’
saying PWB had the synopsis written then hired a ghost writer / Netflix deal - how much money do they need to live ? / suggest he writes it after TQ death / who is the driving force as HFEW is nowhere to be seen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Finally I can read along with a thread, instead of having to catch up with hundreds of posts! When I read the news about Haz writing his books I rolled my eyes so hard they came out at the back of my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What if... what if...

What if, the general consensus is that, yep, the world wants to see just how far the cunts will go to get a reaction from the Royal family? Kind of like old skool Jackass: just how low will they go to get a lol?
Might we see Hazza with a firework up his bum, for instance?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ps. I hope that all Tattlers who are or have been poorly, or feeling low are back to feeling better xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the new title @spangly and for the new thread @Doodlebug005.

I just realised due to the conversation about Harry and Diana's desire for a daughter in the previous thread, that there is one thing, just one thing where the Harkles have seriously broken protocol:

The gender reveal at Oprah.
It never happened before, not even in modern times with Kate.
The gender was always revealed after birth.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Well today I walked past a man with his hand in a public bin rummaging. He then shouts bleep at the top of his voice, spots me walking past and very quickly apologised for his language as he had dropped something in the bin.

I was too busy laughing as I thought PWB and wife were squatting in there when he shouted and/or he was a fellow Tattler.

That's made me laugh all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.