Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky Miss Markle, didn’t she win the lottery when she wooed the spoilt, abusive , brittle, jealous , thick as mince 6th in line to the throne .

Enjoy him love , he’s all yours.
Mouldy minge from Montiskinto and her moronic mate

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Scotch Mist: Harry is the one who has turned this into a mental health issue so that he can capitalise on it
Hmm, capitalize on dead mummy-check-capitalize on racisim-check, capitalize on suicidal wife-check, capitalize on my mental health-check.
Mr.6 is quickly running out of capital. What's next, capitalize on erectile disfunction?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Holy Marmite ! What’s the date on that DM article?
He’s been a gobsmacking liability poncing about in full sight for years.
2002. He was 17 in some of the anecdotes, 15 in others. Little shitbag. If he was mine I’d have kicked him from here to breakfast time

It makes him sound like a typical young toff who thinks he's better than everyone else. I don't care about the drinking and the lock-in but being abusive to staff and women shows he's not a nice person 😒
I don’t care about the lock ins either because I’m not a hypocrite and I’ve been to loads. But the abuse and the disrespect and the misogyny are unforgivable. Even in a kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Evening all, hubby now out of hospital, stressful week & trying to wind down with wine, tattle & gossip 🍷😊
I have to say you tatters called it.... William seems to be the next target & negative stories of Hazno leaked left right & centre. Meanwhile the she devil stays quiet & untarnished 🤔 what is afoot??

• Heart
Reactions: 54
"kylieer on Twitter: "Hummm a pattern... 😉 I bet her family never thought she ditch them. I guess she thought the Royal Family were ‘better’ too, just like Trevor with Suits and Cory. But she’s a beacon of kindness to some? 😄 https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Evening all, hubby now out of hospital, stressful week & trying to wind down with wine, tattle & gossip 🍷😊
I have to say you tatters called it.... William seems to be the next target & negative stories of Hazno leaked left right & centre. Meanwhile the she devil stays quiet & untarnished 🤔 what is afoot??
Excellent news - I hope he continues to improve - such great stuff! 🥂 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
latest Benjamin smallbrook quora
Surrogate/twins, boy, girl. They were to have just the girl (!?) Girl stillborn. H & M looking for replacement for her...

What’s going on?

Why is ‘Lilibet’ NOT in the line of succession? The Royal Family website is refusing to insert ‘Lilibet’ into the line. Today (July 9th 2021) this is the official page:

The line of Succession

SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales
2. The Duke of Cambridge
3. Prince George of Cambridge
4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
5. Prince Louis of Cambridge
6. The Duke of Sussex
7. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
8. The Duke of York
9. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank
11. Master August Brooksbank
12. The Earl of Wessex

The Palace has been contacted and asked to explain the omission. Not only are they refusing to add ‘Lilibet’ but more to the point – The Palace is refusing to give an explanation!

The same request for information has been sent to Sandringham and Balmoral – Again, a complete news blackout!

The internet is buzzing with rumours of another surrogate child. People are convinced that Ms Markle didn’t give birth again. Is the Queen aware of this? Is this the reason ‘Lilibet’ does not appear in the line of succession? If we are not being given an explanation, the rumours will continue. One rumour, which is gaining momentum at a terrific rate, is that the surrogate gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl. The Sussexes had planned to have the girl, but sadly, she was stillborn. Unless we are told the truth, such rumours will continue.

Someone is claiming Markle said of Archie, “I don’t want any photo’s of that kid going out until they have been heavily photoshopped.” I don’t know if she actually said this, but rumours will prevail until the Royals come clean.

Make no mistake, Markle is the one woman in the world who would take delight in showing her beautiful baby daughter to the media. She would be in the papers every day! Secret births, unknown godparents, dodgy birth certificates, photo’s of a baby’s elbow, doctors refusing to confirm the births, etc. No other Royal has ever before behaved in such a manner. Does the Queen think the public are fools, and will accept lies and deception?

I believe the Royal Family is in absolute panic over ‘Lilibet’. They don’t know how to cope with the Markle Debacle. It would be naïve to think high level meetings have not taken place at the Palace with Royal Advisers and Lawyers present. She is being called “That woman” by the Queen and “That bloody woman” by Prince William, for a good reason.

So there we have it. A simple question – “Why is Lilibet not being included in the Line of Succession on the Royal Family’s website?”

The Royal Media Centre at the Palace, along with Royal administration staff members at both Sandringham and Balmoral have been asked to explain.

Their silence is deafening!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demands? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demand? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.
He's not rude - he's simply the elder brother who will be king and looked after his staff and reputation by splitting with Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The then bossmann of the Press Complaints Commission Guy Black was the life partner of Mark Bolland, yes that spin doctor Bolland, the rest is history.
During his military times he was directly protected by the Society of Editors.
On the Australia farm, which belongs to Diana's friends, there was a press blackout.
Yeah Wills flushed shoes down the loo, and had a penchant for kart racing mostly over Charles plants at Highgrove, shocking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell that DM article is awful. What an absolute dick he was as a teenager. Good job he’s changed…oh wait…😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Off on a tangent regarding their relationship but I did enjoy the moment when the green goblin tarpaulin was pulled off by the brothers.

William tossed his end of the rope to No6 and stood back, regally admiring the statue in the manner of a future King while No6 folded it up like an outcast No6 should.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demand? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.
I’m sure if William was rude it was because he was provoked beyond endurance. If Smeggy’s behaviour was unacceptable then it was William’s place to deal with it. William will, and should, do whatever is in the best interest of the monarchy, the family, and his household. He was never going to tolerate his staff being bullied. But to Mr & Mrs Markle nasty old Wills was just being mean to them, because of course they never did anything to deserve it.

Considering the revelation that it was William who threw them out of KP, it wouldn’t surprise me if Megxit wasn’t the Snarkles decision either. They may have been strongly advised to relocate their nasty selves to Canada.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sure if William was rude it was because he was provoked beyond endurance. If Smeggy’s behaviour was unacceptable then it was William’s place to deal with it. William will, and should, do whatever is in the best interest of the monarchy, the family, and his household. He was never going to tolerate his staff being bullied. But to Mr & Mrs Markle nasty old Wills was just being mean to them, because of course they never did anything to deserve it.

Considering the revelation that it was William who threw them out of KP, it wouldn’t surprise me if Megxit wasn’t the Snarkles decision either. They may have been strongly advised to relocate their nasty selves to Canada.
It wasn't their decision. Charles told them to go. Hence all the vitriol since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Let's face it, anyone who didn't immediately gush all over smegs and provide her with her every whim and desire, would be described as 'rude' by smegs. And the idiot prince would go along with her.

Reactions: 33
I think I am a little bit in love with him. Until he gets a hair cut, then I might fall hard :love: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.