Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The press should rehash the events at Rattlebone Inn in Gloucestershire to illustrate who was protected, and that it wasn't like their spin doctors claim that Wills was "never caught"

Yes William had a thing for bikes, occasionally bolting alone, smoked Marlboro lights (seen in Kates purse, which made some women rejoice, because it justifies their weight problems) but Harry was far more protected, because leaving aside minor incidents Wills spent time parenting the Ginger tit with Charles.
Maybe Harry's dealer John Holland should resurface again.
The spin doctor thing is because of this:

In my view neither brother was acting any differently to the way most young people behave in their youth. So what if they both enjoyed a 🥳 party !

It sounds as if Harry was a bit more full on than William for a longer period of time but I couldn't care less if they enjoyed a drink and a smoke. As far as we know neither were addicted or had serious substance abuse issues.

Harry is the one who has turned this into a mental health issue so that he can capitalise on it. For most young people it's a phase and wears off as you get older and accept more responsibilities. He's hardly alone in being a young man who enjoyed a party. So much fuss made about duck all.

The best part of that article is Omid being called their 'Stormtrooper' 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Posting a link about the Rattlebone Inn
OMG that shows him in such a bad light at such a young age.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
... And that segues nicely into this, I remember reading this article at the time and thinking to myself, a day, yeah right!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This bit in that Mail article tells everything I want to know about Hazno. What a little tit he was in his teens:

One girl said: 'Harry was sitting on a wall outside a pub. In between throwing cider bottles he was vomiting behind the wall. He is one of the most revolting people I've ever met.' The mother of another teenager staying at Rock said the Prince's attitude to women was ' intolerable'. She said: 'They are there to be used and abused, touched up and mucked about with.' Others spoke of Harry hitting one boy who put his arm around a girl in their group, saying: 'Get your hands off, she's mine. She'll do what I say.'

😱

Once a tit, always a tit. And now he’s ugly, bald and miserable to boot.

Oh. And poor (allegedly)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
In my view neither brother was acting any differently to the way most young people behave in their youth. So what if they both enjoyed a 🥳 party !

It sounds as if Harry was a bit more full on than William for a longer period of time but I couldn't care less if they enjoyed a drink and a smoke. As far as we know neither were addicted or had serious substance abuse issues.

Harry is the one who has turned this into a mental health issue so that he can capitalise on it. For most young people it's a phase and wears off as you get older and accept more responsibilities. He's hardly alone in being a young man who enjoyed a party. So much fuss made about duck all.

The best part of that article is Omid being called their 'Stormtrooper' 😄
Correct.
When Harry acted normal towards Britain, Britain didn't even flinch much about Vegas.

And on the drug issue, Charles got blame for "neglect" and it wouldn't happen if Diana was alive.
Piers Morgan could tell a different story on that however.
But in reality your average teen often did worse.

The disgusting part however is the extension of Diana's spin:"They didn't protect me and support me" which is now coming from Scabies and similar, William is worse, but it never came out, identical to Pegs at Orca, Kate was protected she was not.

A illustration:
The Queen statement April 1984:

'The Queen could not be more pleased with her daughter-in-law. She is very proud of the Princess's activities around the world and at home.'

Charles sold letter (by someone else)
"Willie the Wombat and I are so proud of you. "
Diana was on a solo visit to Norway.

Reactions: 27
This bit in that Mail article tells everything I want to know about Hazno. What a little tit he was in his teens:

One girl said: 'Harry was sitting on a wall outside a pub. In between throwing cider bottles he was vomiting behind the wall. He is one of the most revolting people I've ever met.' The mother of another teenager staying at Rock said the Prince's attitude to women was ' intolerable'. She said: 'They are there to be used and abused, touched up and mucked about with.' Others spoke of Harry hitting one boy who put his arm around a girl in their group, saying: 'Get your hands off, she's mine. She'll do what I say.'

😱

He’s a nasty little bleep , always was. Just had the luxury of wealth and the establishment to protect his abusive , puny little arse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

😱

Oh. And poor (allegedly)
All those things, a mega disgrace pretending to be royal....Hazshit.

Reactions: 24
No worse than many teenagers lol.
The drinking and vomiting happen to most teenagers but I don't think the attitude to women is that common - I hope not anyway. She's mine and she'll do what i say is a horrible thing to say at any age/ level of inebriation. Calling the French bar worker a bleeping frog isn't very nice either. He comes across like an entitled brat. That said he was a teenager and he could have grown out of it but he's still entitled as an adult.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Holy Marmite ! What’s the date on that DM article?
He’s been a gobsmacking liability poncing about in full sight for years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lucky Miss Markle, didn’t she win the lottery when she wooed the spoilt, abusive , brittle, jealous , thick as mince 6th in line to the throne .

Enjoy him love , he’s all yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
My dear nuttynana...you spelt it wrong...she was the COCKswain.
I know but I was trying to show a degree of decorum to our new members now had second thoughts low life, low rent , haddock minge slut with the deepest throat in Cali.

Is that better my lovely❤❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Get dafuq outta here! :ROFLMAO: The only peaceful message I wanted was "Perfect baby delivered, well done! ... fancy a cuppa and some toast?"

She can't have given birth, or if she did I bet she was drugged off her tits during the process and screaming swear words like a banshee.
Stupid bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OMG that shows him in such a bad light at such a young age.
It makes him sound like a typical young toff who thinks he's better than everyone else. I don't care about the drinking and the lock-in but being abusive to staff and women shows he's not a nice person 😒

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.