Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just... Eeewwww! TP1 replies section. A treasure trove! View attachment 655061
Not true though. Weinstein and Epstein were not related. In fact after initially using each other they hated each other. Epstein threw Weinstein out of his house for (ironically) abusing one of his (Epstein's) favourite girls during a massage, and from then on E referred to W as "That Pig".

Sorry to be a debbie downer but honestly, I've been down the TP rabbit hole over a year ago and found a lot of these kind of 'errors' planted for shock effect. In the end I ditched the link to it as I'd sussed it was uninformed bollox. In reality they might know smeggy from her past and have issues with her, but know duck all and our sleuths on here are better informed and mostly less dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
But we have heard it - and it has made our press. If PWB doesn’t call this out then he is a bigger bleep than any of us ever really gave him credit for - he will probably appear on her show next - how bloody dare she call our monarch that word
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
AND she is an ugly old fake bat 🤪. Oh feel better now
Wendy talked about Meghan not that long ago and said something to the effect that she had begged to get on the show... something that she was no-talent and nothing without Harry.... I can't remember exactly. Anyway Wendy didn't appreciate Meghan much and said so on the show, so I doubt the Harkles will appear on the show unless a money making opportunity that benefits all parties suddenly materializes.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
The writer of the Lifetime movies about Harkles is Scarlett Lacey, yes Robert Lacey's daughter.
Well it explains why daddy is constantly "updating" his books like Scabies, leaving aside his deal with the Crown on Netflix.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Wendy talked about Meghan not that long ago and said something to the effect that she had begged to get on the show... something that she was no-talent and nothing without Harry.... I can't remember exactly. Anyway Wendy didn't appreciate Meghan much and said so on the show, so I doubt the Harkles will appear on the show unless a money making opportunity that benefits all parties suddenly materializes.
Have reached the conclusion that I am so glad to be ordinary, I hate that false air kissing back stabbing, hedonistic way of life.

They are so far removed from normality and are bleeping radio rental

• Heart
Reactions: 34
latest Benjamin smallbrook quora
Surrogate/twins, boy, girl. They were to have just the girl (!?) Girl stillborn. H & M looking for replacement for her...

What’s going on?

Why is ‘Lilibet’ NOT in the line of succession? The Royal Family website is refusing to insert ‘Lilibet’ into the line. Today (July 9th 2021) this is the official page:

The line of Succession

SOVEREIGN

1. The Prince of Wales
2. The Duke of Cambridge
3. Prince George of Cambridge
4. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge
5. Prince Louis of Cambridge
6. The Duke of Sussex
7. Master Archie Mountbatten-Windsor
8. The Duke of York
9. Princess Beatrice, Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
10. Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Jack Brooksbank
11. Master August Brooksbank
12. The Earl of Wessex

The Palace has been contacted and asked to explain the omission. Not only are they refusing to add ‘Lilibet’ but more to the point – The Palace is refusing to give an explanation!

The same request for information has been sent to Sandringham and Balmoral – Again, a complete news blackout!

The internet is buzzing with rumours of another surrogate child. People are convinced that Ms Markle didn’t give birth again. Is the Queen aware of this? Is this the reason ‘Lilibet’ does not appear in the line of succession? If we are not being given an explanation, the rumours will continue. One rumour, which is gaining momentum at a terrific rate, is that the surrogate gave birth to twins - a boy and a girl. The Sussexes had planned to have the girl, but sadly, she was stillborn. Unless we are told the truth, such rumours will continue.

Someone is claiming Markle said of Archie, “I don’t want any photo’s of that kid going out until they have been heavily photoshopped.” I don’t know if she actually said this, but rumours will prevail until the Royals come clean.

Make no mistake, Markle is the one woman in the world who would take delight in showing her beautiful baby daughter to the media. She would be in the papers every day! Secret births, unknown godparents, dodgy birth certificates, photo’s of a baby’s elbow, doctors refusing to confirm the births, etc. No other Royal has ever before behaved in such a manner. Does the Queen think the public are fools, and will accept lies and deception?

I believe the Royal Family is in absolute panic over ‘Lilibet’. They don’t know how to cope with the Markle Debacle. It would be naïve to think high level meetings have not taken place at the Palace with Royal Advisers and Lawyers present. She is being called “That woman” by the Queen and “That bloody woman” by Prince William, for a good reason.

So there we have it. A simple question – “Why is Lilibet not being included in the Line of Succession on the Royal Family’s website?”

The Royal Media Centre at the Palace, along with Royal administration staff members at both Sandringham and Balmoral have been asked to explain.

Their silence is deafening!

Without actually saying or doing anything, and especially about stuff that the 'parents' of said child should be divulging, the RF are feeding the rumours which are going around.
It is not up to them to comment on what they know or they would be sued the next day by the 'parents' but their silence and none inclusion of Lilibet speaks volumes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That's great to hear, as I'd thought recently from press reports that Australia wanted to cut free of the Monarchy, but on the ground there you would know better. Australia's always been a good ally and i hope it continues as we need all the real friends we can get. 😊 Look at China farting around in the South China Sea, though Pin Ying Git would describe it as "manoeuvres".
On topic Moderator as Australia is a friend of the RF of whom No.6 is a disgraced member.
BIB
Sorry to quote own post here but it's a diplomatic blunder. His name is Fook Yu Git, not Pin Ying Git who is the Farms Minister for Tractor Procurement. They are both Gits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have reached the conclusion that I am so glad to be ordinary, I hate that false air kissing back stabbing, hedonistic way of life.

They are so far removed from normality and are bleeping radio rental

You are not 'ordinary' nana.
You are fabulous.

I think its great that your daughter has achieved a high rank in the Police force and must be referred to as ma'am.
And I love that you say what you think.

My late Mother used to call people like you 'straight John Bull' people. They say what they think and you know exactly where you stand with them and that's much better than sneaky buggers who have two faces.

Nuttynana rocks!

Without actually saying or doing anything, and especially about stuff that the 'parents' of said child should be divulging, the RF are feeding the rumours which are going around.
It is not up to them to comment on what they know or they would be sued the next day by the 'parents' but their silence and none inclusion of Lilibet speaks volumes.

Disclosing details of someone's surrogate or adopted baby is the same kind of no- no as someone's sexuality.
Other people must never 'out' someone elses secret.

The Press, as naughty as they are will never out someone. They might print little stories that skirt around the subject but they won't disclose the secret directly.
So the Royal family won't disclose anything even if they know every detail.

I'm sure the Tarot readers we saw clips of said something about the death of a baby.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How can these two be allowed to shop for babies from poor girls with no money or prospects. They are certified nutcases and is no-one going to step in to stop this vile practice? Are there no social workers or welfare agencies or is it enough$ buys anything.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demands? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.
Come on bubba, we can guess how that went. ;)
She batted her eyelashes and played the cutesy-wutesy card with him and he didn't fall for it. Being a sensible man he knew the best way to deal with that is to grey rock her. That's not being rude, it's having respect for your wife and your brother by sidelining a potential trouble maker with a fame hungry minge happy to bounce on the next highest dick she can to raise her 'profile'.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No, they don't have any rights whatsoever. I remember one couple tried to force a surrogate mother to get an abortion when it was discovered the baby had some birth defects and she went out of state and gave birth anyway. It's all crooked and kind of sickening.
Can you imagine what it would be like to be the Smegalodon's surrogate. She will have been put on a strict vegan and mineral water diet. Every aspect of her life including when she was giving birth would have been micromanaged with round the clock emails and phone calls.

I hope the poor woman managed to sneak herself some pizza and chocolate 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I could almost, if I squint in the gloamin’, believe that the Men in GRey went looking for someone like Mrs6 to move Hazzno on as they are getting bored of him particularly as Philip stepped away, HMTQ is gently moving aside, Charles & Wills stepping as the next generations. There is new work to be done.

Hazza has become bone-achingly superfluous to RF Operational integrity & he was performance managed out - given time to improve, up his game, but to no avail so MM (Soho Dodgy Ops) was booked as the showgirl/sugar bait to ease him out.

That $9Million- the deposit to MM on contract signed, the rest to her when he’s no longer in line of succession, kids are settled UK/US/mid pond, they divorce & she’s free to do as she pleases. Hazza can be neatly tidied away somewhere remote, quiet & restful.
As if his family would do that to him! They wouldn't risk the collateral damage to the monarchy either. Who would willingly bring M into their lives?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Come on bubba, we can guess how that went. ;)
She batted her eyelashes and played the cutesy-wutesy card with him and he didn't fall for it. Being a sensible man he knew the best way to deal with that is to grey rock her. That's not being rude, it's having respect for your wife and your brother by sidelining a potential trouble maker with a fame hungry minge happy to bounce on the next highest dick she can to raise her 'profile'.

...and we all know he isn't rude.
The famous 'scarfing' incident was him making a conscious effort to avoid being rude.
That scarf was a prop used to distract him from telling her to eff off.

He got her number [666] from day one.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You are not 'ordinary' nana.
You are fabulous.

I think its great that your daughter has achieved a high rank in the Police force and must be referred to as ma'am.
And I love that you say what you think.

My late Mother used to call people like you 'straight John Bull' people. They say what they think and you know exactly where you stand with them and that's much better than sneaky buggers who have two faces.

Nuttynana rocks!

Disclosing details of someone's surrogate or adopted baby is the same kind of no- no as someone's sexuality.
Other people must never 'out' someone elses secret.

The Press, as naughty as they are will never out someone. They might print little stories that skirt around the subject but they won't disclose the secret directly.
So the Royal family won't disclose anything even if they know every detail.

I'm sure the Tarot readers we saw clips of said something about the death of a baby.
Thank you lovely Chita what a kind thing to say❤❤❤ hope I don't get a big head as well as a big sweary mouth and said Daughter may be well placed but she still gets it straight from the old fucker back home (that's what my middle one calls me) or the phone call that says hello you old grumble and grunt!!.

Nicest people ever on here could say like family except some families are arseholes but this one is great and don't have to buy them presents.😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
...and we all know he isn't rude.
The famous 'scarfing' incident was him making a conscious effort to avoid being rude.
That scarf was a prop used to distract him from telling her to eff off.

He got her number [666] from day one.
And number 69 her favourite number👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't agree with Benjamin Smallbrook that BP are in a panic about Lil at all, why should they be? H&M have got themselves into this mess and if they want to explain what's going on then it's a private matter and down to them. I agree with WisebutWild above.
I thought a long time ago thst Farch was a sad little failed prototype that didn't work out, and now we've got a fresh dog's dinner with another baby cock-up. Minge and her deadbeat clown should have done the world a favour and decided not to reproduce at all.

ETA Should have done the world a favour and decided not to pretend to reproduce at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Pardon me if this has been posted but OMG how disrespectful. If PWBH does not defend the Queen then there is no hope ! I am bleeping fuming here 🤬
Nobody pays attention to miss piggy anyway.
I swear to God, every time her fizzog pops up all I can see is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don't agree with Benjamin Smallbrook that BP are in a panic about Lil at all, why should they be? H&M have got themselves into this mess and if they want to explain what's going on then it's down to them. I agree with WisebutWild above.
I thought a long time ago thst Farch was a sad little failed prototype that didn't work out, and now we've got a fresh dog's dinner with another baby cock-up. Minge and her deadbeat clown should have done the world a favour and decided not to reproduce at all.
There was a tarot reader the other day on tiktok or you tube l think . She said about there being a third child for them . I thought it unlikely because of them being so utterly vile in making Kate and Wills seem like environmental hooligans because they had 3 children and they were definitely having only two and thereby saving the world unlike K&W . However this has made me stop in my tracks a bit ! Did anyone else see the clip ? It may have been put on here too l have a feeling.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.