Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 who wouldn't want to be rude to Smeggy and Haznobrain on a daily basis 😉 the poor ickle dahlings
This must be on the cutting room floor from the Oprah interview. Can't believe they would have left it out unless it is not true (and their ratings are so bad they are desperately clutching at more straws) or they had forgotten until now...

No way would they have missed this chance if they had the proof of stuff they keep mentioning.

Reactions: 29
Why doesn't this chap check his facts! It is NOT the World Cup, it is the UEFA EUROPEAN Football Championship - big difference as not all countries in the world take part in this.
He is hopeless most of what he says is old / made up news - we have the best info on here and most of what the so called commentators say is regurgitated

My opinion on the DNA issue = MA and a turkey baster 😬 unless he took one for the team of course 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It's not rudeness, it's self preservation. Septic and Harriet are too thick to even comprehend that members of the Royal Family need to remain cautious with outsiders and maintain a certain separation from people. There can be no instant trust. Septic can't even understand how things in the real world work. She's just so low rent.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Moar SS:
"Kate snubbed" not shown in link
The article something entirely different, but Google uses snubbed, and nobody reads past headlines.

Random site:
Original in a place called Extra.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
William has never had to take responsibility for his actions and words…WILLIAM? He is to blame for being a bully? I forget, which brother was dressing up like a Nazi, calling squad mates racist names, and playing naked pool in Vegas? Which couple was unable to keep staff and had an email from their chief of staff documenting the abuses? Which wife has story after story about her nastiness to those she perceives as lesser than? Which brother has publicly insulted their family and country repeatedly? Which brother is trying to grub money off of their name and has spit on their duty? Which wife dared to stand in one of the most impoverished places in the world and whine? Which couple is completely cut off from any family and friends?

I have yet to see evidence of this so called happiness and success in CA. When have they ever given an interview that wasn’t a litany of whining and hatred

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I was wondering if perhaps Anthrax Island might be an option. I've heard it's still uninhabited.

You mean Gruinard? That's only 20 miles from where my family is from.

The island was decontaminated back in the late 1980's and has been given back to the heirs of the original owner. They put a flock of sheep on it in the 1990's to test if it was safe. So far its still uninhabited, well apart from some sheep in the summertime. To be fair though it was uninhabited for years before the testing as well. I think the last people left in the 1920's if I remember my granny's stories correctly.

You can now sail out and land on it if you are brave enough! So far I haven't heard about any commercial trips though, just people with their own boats or sea kayaks.

This YouTube video gives some fabulous pictures of the island.
Gruinard island - YouTube

And now I've just made myself homesick watching that :cry:

Back on topic - Maybe Harry would like to do his country a service and live there for 20 years. After all he is brave military man who did his "duty " in a war zone. A little Scottish island shouldn't scare him :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
You mean Gruinard? That's only 20 miles from where my family is from.

The island was decontaminated back in the late 1980's and has been given back to the heirs of the original owner. They put a flock of sheep on it in the 1990's to test if it was safe. So far its still uninhabited, well apart from some sheep in the summertime. To be fair though it was uninhabited for years before the testing as well. I think the last people left in the 1920's if I remember my granny's stories correctly.

You can now sail out and land on it if you are brave enough! So far I haven't heard about any commercial trips though, just people with their own boats or sea kayaks.

This YouTube video gives some fabulous pictures of the island.
Gruinard island - YouTube

And now I've just made myself homesick watching that :cry:

Back on topic - Maybe Harry would like to do his country a service and live there for 20 years. After all he is brave military man who did his "duty " in a war zone. A little Scottish island shouldn't scare him :ROFLMAO:
How sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
😂 who wouldn't want to be rude to Smeggy and Haznobrain on a daily basis 😉 the poor ickle dahlings
How quaint I would have said duck off with your haddock minge missus and take your ugly, ginger self out of my bleeping house and go to hell on the way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The press should rehash the events at Rattlebone Inn in Gloucestershire to illustrate who was protected, and that it wasn't like their spin doctors claim that Wills was "never caught"

Yes William had a thing for bikes, occasionally bolting alone, smoked Marlboro lights (seen in Kates purse, which made some women rejoice, because it justifies their weight problems) but Harry was far more protected, because leaving aside minor incidents Wills spent time parenting the Ginger tit with Charles.
Maybe Harry's dealer John Holland should resurface again.
The spin doctor thing is because of this:

• Wow
Reactions: 22
The press should rehash the events at Rattlebone Inn in Gloucestershire to illustrate who was protected, and that it wasn't like their spin doctors claim that Wills was "never caught"

Yes William had a thing for bikes, occasionally bolting alone, smoked Marlboro lights (seen in Kates purse, which made some women rejoice, because it justifies their weight problems) but Harry was far more protected, because leaving aside minor incidents Wills spent time parenting the Ginger tit with Charles.

Looks like haddock and Paxo are in full panic mode, day by day drops of info are being dripped out with the truth and her depraved, slutty past.

They are throwing everything out there for a reaction and not getting anything from RF.

I reckon we are going to see some serious tit in the next few weeks so. buckle up Tattlers we shall be in for some great tea and pisstaking.

Not interested in tennis but did I hear that the lovely Aussie girl is going for bust and to all our lovely Aussie mates I wish to say bravo and hope you take those smug bastards for everything and you deserve the win🦘🦘🦘🏆🏆🏆🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Posting a link about the Rattlebone Inn

Reactions: 21
Tragic also the Skippy thing (Tom Inskip)
The Palace let the narrative stay that Inskip is to blame for Harry's tit.
Newsflash:
Inskip doesn't get taxpayers money.
Not in the military.
No duty or obligations towards Queen and Country.
Not Royal.
He was a true friend for taking all the media tit to protect Harry.
Of course he got some "gratitude" from the Harkles, articles how he is "unworthy" because bad influence on poor Hawwy.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.