Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a funny idea for a pic..deflated Scobie.
Time to catch up I'm on page 46 🥰

Resizer_16258603359820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Who was preventing CRT from bring taught in our schools…making white children the source of ridicule and contempt…Trump. Read some of these lesson plans…even the mockery of white women in an expensive NYC private school while parents and kids forced to sit and be humiliated.

Biden endorse CRT and has even imposed it in our military. It’s hate in reverse…it’s not “empathy.’

Who pointed out that our Democrat run cities were hellholes of violence?

Trump.

Biden does nothing as the problem even escalates. Read the Chicago weekend paper, or Minneapolis, or NYC, on and on. Better yet,visit. Walk around. See how you do.

Biden is too enthralled with BLM to admit that, except for the leader buying herself million dollar houses. they’ve done ZERO in restoring Black businesses burned during their riots.

Trump was supposed to be corrupt. But media silence about the revelations about Hunter Biden and the kickbacks to Daddy.

The Markles hated Trump because he opposed their Woke agenda. The same agenda that cocoons them with positive coverage and lied and lambasted Trump. The Americans most likely to share yr opinion of the Markles, don’t come here to read insults about President Trump and Melania.

You hate their phony wokeness…but you don’t mind it being indoctrinated into American schools and businesses by the Democrats you prefer.

UK is not far behind.
Enjoy your CNN International.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
He annoys me. He's a chancer. His vids always deal with stuff already dealt with.
Top tip ... posting from central London landmarks or in front of London images doesn't make you look any more believable than a tarot reader posting from her living room.

Slightly off topic, but ...
Tarot question for our lovely tarot readers/users. This is stoooopid but bothering me somewhat. I've ordered a set of radiant (Rider Waite) mini cards. Same as full size ones, just more compact. Well, I found a little carved wooden box I'd like to keep them in when they arrive and thought I might take it to my local chapel and kind of infuse/bless it with good/holy vibes ready to store the cards. Would that go against the tarot norm? Is it a no-no to mix tarot with religion? Will the cards 'object' ?
Yeah, I told you it was stupid but it's important to me.
The cards will love you treating them with such respect, and I hope you get good readings.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Nobody pays attention to miss piggy anyway.
I swear to God, every time her fizzog pops up all I can see is

duck a bleeding duck what is that? Is it a bad drag act or a badly dressed transvestite whatever it is it's plug bleeping ugly and how did she get a slot on TV, she's not even shaggable even by their low moral standards.

Poor piggy is much prettier than that freak.🙉🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't agree with Benjamin Smallbrook that BP are in a panic about Lil at all, why should they be? H&M have got themselves into this mess and if they want to explain what's going on then it's a private matter and down to them. I agree with WisebutWild above.
I thought a long time ago thst Farch was a sad little failed prototype that didn't work out, and now we've got a fresh dog's dinner with another baby cock-up. Minge and her deadbeat clown should have done the world a favour and decided not to reproduce at all.

ETA Should have done the world a favour and decided not to pretend to reproduce at all.
If poor little Farchie really exists I feel unspeakably sad for the poor little chap. Whatever the truth of his parentage, what a childhood he has ahead of him with the unutterably vile Harkles as his ‘parents’. That birthday photo with the balloons - what a desperately sad photo that was of what should be a joyous occasion. Is it awful of me that I hope he doesn’t exist?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
duck a bleeding duck what is that? Is it a bad drag act or a badly dressed transvestite whatever it is it's plug bleeping ugly and how did she get a slot on TV, she's not even shaggable even by their low moral standards.

Poor piggy is much prettier than that freak.🙉🙉🙉🙉
I don't think her own husband thinks she's shaggable either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.