Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on a tangent regarding their relationship but I did enjoy the moment when the green goblin tarpaulin was pulled off by the brothers.

William tossed his end of the rope to No6 and stood back, regally admiring the statue in the manner of a future King while No6 folded it up like an outcast No6 should.
Everytime I see No6 written like this i misread it as nob :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
latest Benjamin smallbrook quora
Surrogate/twins, boy, girl. They were to have just the girl (!?) Girl stillborn. H & M looking for replacement for her...
OMG if this is true they are bleeping toast now. If they hadn't done the gender reveal and claimed to have a daughter they could have had a second son.

The royal family need to tell us why 'Lilibet' is not in the line of sucession.

Of course the Harkles next move could be announcing a cot death for maximum sympathy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Pardon me if this has been posted but OMG how disrespectful. If PWBH does not defend the Queen then there is no hope ! I am bleeping fuming here 🤬
Wendy Williams is a shock jock who will say anything for ratings and often gets herself in trouble. She's currently trending in the US for the way she talked about a Tik Tok star who I think was murdered. She wants to be Oprah but Oprah knows to keep her trash on the down low.

• Sick
  • Wow
OMG if this is true they are bleeping toast now. If they hadn't done the gender reveal and claimed to have a daughter they could have had a second son.

Of course the Harkles next move could be announcing a cot death for maximum sympathy.
Here. Take my money.🎰

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still maintain that she flirted with or made an overt pass at William that was roundly rebuffed. It would explain the depth of the vitriol practically from the beginning
Nah, I reckon she tried to charm him and was super sychophantic but not cross the line with passes

Reactions: 22
Wendy Williams is a shock jock who will say anything for ratings and often gets herself in trouble. She's currently trending in the US for the way she talked about a Tik Tok star who I think was murdered. She wants to be Oprah but Oprah knows to keep her trash on the down low.
But surely people don't think that abusing a 95 year old woman like that is actually funny?
I hope she gets a ton of backlash for that vileness.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Haha, Lady C described them well when she said that when egos get big, the skin gets stretched thin like a balloon. Thin skinned and easily offended.
Balloon you say?

Aaaaand we're back to the Scobatron :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Why doesn't this chap check his facts! It is NOT the World Cup, it is the UEFA EUROPEAN Football Championship - big difference as not all countries in the world take part in this.
He annoys me. He's a chancer. His vids always deal with stuff already dealt with.
Top tip ... posting from central London landmarks or in front of London images doesn't make you look any more believable than a tarot reader posting from her living room.

Slightly off topic, but ...
Tarot question for our lovely tarot readers/users. This is stoooopid but bothering me somewhat. I've ordered a set of radiant (Rider Waite) mini cards. Same as full size ones, just more compact. Well, I found a little carved wooden box I'd like to keep them in when they arrive and thought I might take it to my local chapel and kind of infuse/bless it with good/holy vibes ready to store the cards. Would that go against the tarot norm? Is it a no-no to mix tarot with religion? Will the cards 'object' ?
Yeah, I told you it was stupid but it's important to me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
But surely people don't think that abusing a 95 year old woman like that is actually funny?
I hope she gets a ton of backlash for that vileness.
Americans are so preoccupied with what she said about the Tik Tok guy that no one will even know what she said about HMTQ.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Surely to Christ is f twins had been born they would not have split them up?? are there no laws concerning the rights of these babies, it's like going shopping.

I really am horrified at the thought of these babies being separated it is just so evil I cannot comprehend it.

She is an evil fucker and if he has gone along with it words fail me for once in my tattle life!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Didnt the Tarot reader videos posted here predict something like this?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
He annoys me. He's a chancer. His vids always deal with stuff already dealt with.
Top tip ... posting from central London landmarks or in front of London images doesn't make you look any more believable than a tarot reader posting from her living room.

Tarot question for our lovely tarot readers/users. This is stoooopid but bothering me somewhat. I've ordered a set of radiant (Rider Waite) mini cards. Same as full size ones, just more compact. Well, I found a little carved wooden box I'd like to keep them in when they arrive and thought I might take it to my local chapel and kind of infuse/bless it with good/holy vibes ready to store the cards. Would that go against the tarot norm? Is it a no-no to mix tarot with religion? Will the cards 'object' ?
I have no belief in tarot and no religious bent either just cynicism but you have your beliefs and Ialways respect that in others.

You are a great gal Freda❤❤ and you must be guided by your beliefs or whatever feels right for youxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Agree. This makes a lot of sense to me as it would be something that would have a lot of possible appealing outcomes for her. Best case, William reciprocates which to her short-sighted mind would just be the ego stroke of her life. But more likely, as I’m sure she knew, was that William would reject or ignore her advance and turn frosty toward her, playing into the narrative she desperately wanted of being a victim, and if William did say anything to Harry she knew Harry would be furious and offended and be totally protective of her (William being preferred to him once again). I’ve always believed this was her first move in Operation Scorched Earth. Also that video of him with the scarf - that just screamed to me something extremely weird had transpired that he didn’t want to risk happening again.
She perhaps wanted to have an affair so she had material for blackmail purposes?

• Wow
Surely to Christ is f twins had been born they would not have split them up?? are there no laws concerning the rights of these babies, it's like going shopping.

I really am horrified at the thought of these babies being separated it is just so evil I cannot comprehend it.

She is an evil fucker and if he has gone along with it words fail me for once in my tattle life!!
No, they don't have any rights whatsoever. I remember one couple tried to force a surrogate mother to get an abortion when it was discovered the baby had some birth defects and she went out of state and gave birth anyway. It's all crooked and kind of sickening.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Americans are so preoccupied with what she said about the Tik Tok guy that no one will even know what she said about HMTQ.
But we have heard it - and it has made our press. If PWB doesn’t call this out then he is a bigger bleep than any of us ever really gave him credit for - he will probably appear on her show next - how bloody dare she call our monarch that word
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
AND she is an ugly old fake bat 🤪. Oh feel better now

• Angry
Lucky Miss Markle, didn’t she win the lottery when she wooed the spoilt, abusive , brittle, jealous , thick as mince 6th in line to the throne .

Enjoy him love , he’s all yours.
OT but LyraBalaqua who is your profile picture?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He was 17 at the time.
Not even a responsible adult...ever thus!

Anyone can duck up at 17, ideally without causing harm to self or others.
Realising that you can hurt yourself & others really badly if you don’t take care is part of becoming a responsible adult.

Yet Hazzno.6 has been ‘spared’ that rite of passage, he’s never been responsible or accountable.
The Palais des Bucks sorted it all out for him.
His self absorbed inability to apply himself to anything other than his immediate wants is deeply entrenched, no amount of ferapee will deliver the ‘aha’ kick in the gonads (too late for pants,pull-ups or knickerbockers) for him to shut his trap & get on with it.
I could almost, if I squint in the gloamin’, believe that the Men in GRey went looking for someone like Mrs6 to move Hazzno on as they are getting bored of him particularly as Philip stepped away, HMTQ is gently moving aside, Charles & Wills stepping as the next generations. There is new work to be done.

Hazza has become bone-achingly superfluous to RF Operational integrity & he was performance managed out - given time to improve, up his game, but to no avail so MM (Soho Dodgy Ops) was booked as the showgirl/sugar bait to ease him out.

That $9Million- the deposit to MM on contract signed, the rest to her when he’s no longer in line of succession, kids are settled UK/US/mid pond, they divorce & she’s free to do as she pleases. Hazza can be neatly tidied away somewhere remote, quiet & restful.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

I am watching a Tarot Channel I have discovered on youtube recently called Skye Tarot. She is religious and says prayers and actually questions of The Lord whilst doing her readings. I don't think it is a problem. If she can mix it so can you?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The drinking and vomiting happen to most teenagers but I don't think the attitude to women is that common - I hope not anyway. She's mine and she'll do what i say is a horrible thing to say at any age/ level of inebriation. Calling the French bar worker a bleeping frog isn't very nice either. He comes across like an entitled brat. That said he was a teenager and he could have grown out of it but he's still entitled as an adult.
Maybe he genuinely has had a sort of epiphany about what a little tit he was (in every possible way, not just via so-called 'white privilege'). The shock has made him go all evangelical. But because he has little natural insight or empathy, he imagines that we are all still thinking like he used to think and need to be converted.
It would never occur to him that, yes, perhaps we were all snivelling little shits at 17, but most of us changed quite naturally when our brains finished developing. Harry, mate, a word in your ear: it's just growing up: nothing special.
Your problem is you met the good fairy Bunionina, and believed her when she said she'd wash your brain with sparklies to transform you into a magical missionary to us ignorant plebs. Listen. It's an illusion. You've got all your growing up still to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.