Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was William rude or, did he just not capitulate to their demands? I rather suspect the latter especially considering these two are professionally offended by well, anything really.
Haha, Lady C described them well when she said that when egos get big, the skin gets stretched thin like a balloon. Thin skinned and easily offended.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The equal footing demands would be based on the Household principles, so they wanted:
Equal funding
Equal staff
Equal division of events(boring/glamorous)
Titles for children(probably at birth)
Equally valued real estate.
Equal protection service.
Their PR did a spin on wedding costs being the same as Cambs.

When it didn't work they went amok with random acts of sabotage, although it was obvious from the start.
The events around the wedding indicated concessions which show the Palace predicting a potential racial accusation somewhere latter.
Maybe we learn one day that she wanted to walk alone down the aisle, but Palace had none of it, because her victim narrative would have started earlier, and the Kate bashing too.
It would have eliminated Thomas much earlier also.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It wasn't their decision. Charles told them to go. Hence all the vitriol since then.
That makes sense. If they had decided to leave to ‘find freedom’ they would be a lot happier about it all. The bitterness and vitriol suggests someone forced into that situation. The fact they can’t let it go, and keep harping on and on about the RF shows they are not happy with their lot. Unfortunately they are too stupid to understand they brought it on themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
latest Benjamin smallbrook quora
Surrogate/twins, boy, girl. They were to have just the girl (!?) Girl stillborn. H & M looking for replacement for her...
This has many horrible revelations in it - the attitude to Aldi being photoshopped, and the desire for a girl baby like Diana physically but rejecting the boy twin who allegedly survived but the girl twin didn't. Something is up with this 5-month window of retreat from the world and it's not paternity leave. İ'm hopeful Lidl won't be added to TRF line of successiom, and that Aldi will be removed in time. İf there are children İ just don't feel they are Hazzno's, especially considering the dna rumour he wasn't the father, and as for a blond white Diana lookalike then no Smeg-eggs either.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
BiB
It's got to be playing with her self-esteem and confidence levels; the realisation that (via Harry) she got her chance at global fame and superstardom, but has blown it and instead has ended up with global infamy, a bad reputation and an ailing "business" that's not bringing in the expected mega-bucks.

I'm sure she'll try to find a way in her mind to spin it into someone else's fault and tell herself she is the victim & wasn't given a fair chance, but deep deep down she knows her failure(s) & it is got to be eating away at her.
If only she'd put on a pair of tights, kept her uneducated gob shut and followed protocol she could have had a life of luxury for not much effort. Instead of scrabbling round in the sewer of lies, envy and attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm now getting ads for the shoe lift shoes on every web page I visit!
Tom Cruise wears lifts.
And Ebeneezer Goode was The Shamen not the Prodigy! Solid track!
Whoops! Sorry for getting The Shamen mixed up with The Prodigy. I had sipped one too many sweet sherries. Ahem. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some of these things are based on old Bagehot principles of Royalty.
Things like preserving the "mystique" of old times (Queen) and the next generations being raised more in the public eye.
But one is Royal from the cradle to the grave.

Charles who was a experiment from birth, the first not schooled in Palace, the first attending Uni etc..had different problems, than the next generations which had more freedom. William started constitutional training at 16, Andrew for example at 10.
Harry however was always seen as someone to be out in the public eye, but not like the nonsense some outlets claim as Williams wingman.
The wingman thing is just a rip off of Charles and Edward.
Its false because of the DoE title, which will go to Edward, but could never go to Harry.

Reactions: 28
You mean Gruinard? That's only 20 miles from where my family is from.

The island was decontaminated back in the late 1980's and has been given back to the heirs of the original owner. They put a flock of sheep on it in the 1990's to test if it was safe.
C0B7CB66-FA14-4C59-BD87-ACF7A753FF33.jpeg

IS IT SAFE ????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I still maintain that she flirted with or made an overt pass at William that was roundly rebuffed. It would explain the depth of the vitriol practically from the beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This has many horrible revelations in it - the attitude to Aldi being photoshopped, and the desire for a girl baby like Diana physically but rejecting the boy twin who allegedly survived but the girl twin didn't. Something is up with this 5-month window of retreat from the world and it's not paternity leave. İ'm hopeful Lidl won't be added to TRF line of successiom, and that Aldi will be removed in time. İf there are children İ just don't feel they are Hazzno's, especially considering the dna rumour he wasn't the father, and as for a blond white Diana lookalike then no Smeg-eggs either.
I read in the TP1 rabbit hole she was living here. https://www.sohohouse.com/houses/soho-house-west-hollywood no idea if he is there too. Wouldn't surprise me if they had split.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I still maintain that she flirted with or made an overt pass at William that was roundly rebuffed. It would explain the depth of the vitriol practically from the beginning
Agree. This makes a lot of sense to me as it would be something that would have a lot of possible appealing outcomes for her. Best case, William reciprocates which to her short-sighted mind would just be the ego stroke of her life. But more likely, as I’m sure she knew, was that William would reject or ignore her advance and turn frosty toward her, playing into the narrative she desperately wanted of being a victim, and if William did say anything to Harry she knew Harry would be furious and offended and be totally protective of her (William being preferred to him once again). I’ve always believed this was her first move in Operation Scorched Earth. Also that video of him with the scarf - that just screamed to me something extremely weird had transpired that he didn’t want to risk happening again.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Yep, those goo goo eyes at him🤣

Agree. This makes a lot of sense to me as it would be something that would have a lot of possible appealing outcomes for her. Best case, William reciprocates which to her short-sighted mind would just be the ego stroke of her life. But more likely, as I’m sure she knew, was that William would reject or ignore her advance and turn frosty toward her, playing into the narrative she desperately wanted of being a victim, and if William did say anything to Harry she knew Harry would be furious and offended and be totally protective of her (William being preferred to him once again). I’ve always believed this was her first move in Operation Scorched Earth. Also that video of him with the scarf - that just screamed to me something extremely weird had transpired that he didn’t want to risk happening again.
That was the end game. Her "handlers"
Her and Wills. Explains her dagger eyes at Kate all the time. Jealous much?

Reactions: 32
Excellent. Can I also add the Commonwealth country of Australia to the voice of “middle Britain” too. We get the Republicans spewing their stuff here too but it usually goes nowhere. I also think most of us have proven that we do support the RF. Having said that, I am sure when it’s PC turn, they will amp up the push so hopefully he is already aware of that and it won’t faze him too much.
That's great to hear, as I'd thought recently from press reports that Australia wanted to cut free of the Monarchy, but on the ground there you would know better. Australia's always been a good ally and i hope it continues as we need all the real friends we can get. 😊 Look at China farting around in the South China Sea, though Pin Ying Git would describe it as "manoeuvres".
On topic Moderator as Australia is a friend of the RF of whom No.6 is a disgraced member.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Pardon me if this has been posted but OMG how disrespectful. If PWBH does not defend the Queen then there is no hope ! I am bleeping fuming here 🤬
Disgusting. On the bright side, Wendy Williams is widely regarded as one of the most unintelligent and toxic people in the entire nation, her entire brand is just spewing hate and getting a reaction - no one will even pay attention to her. Just last week she was attacking Tabitha Brown (a lovely Instagram cook/personality) for allowing her husband to retire from the police force…riddle me that.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just to calm me down l found this on tiktok, the gardens are beautiful and the statue not so bad if you just sweep past it quickly lol

Reactions: 15
I have no idea who he is but I saw another clip of him on here a few pages back and now this one.
He's lovely isn't he?

Has he got lifts in those boots?
I don't know but the stormtrooper looks like my impression of what a Eunuch looks like

• Haha
Reactions: 19
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.