Harry and Meghan #123 Too scared to speak to Gan-Gan because he’s a pathetic little man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy New Thread everyone. Many thanks to @Rayne for the title with 65 votes.
Old Thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/harry-a...f-us-tattlers-think-its-tommy-tit.20954/liked
New members please read the Wiki at the top of the page.

Thread recap.
We don't like Meghan and Harry
We're getting bored of Meghan and Harry.
No one liked the Diana statue
We were pleased to see that Meghans green goblin outfit had been recycled as covering for statue.
No one liked how Harry behaved at the unveiling
Harry appears to be wearing lifts in his shoes.
Also his shoes were brown, big no no.
Some great memes
@Wu Tien wrote new lyrics for 'Leaving on a Jet Plane' well worth a sing a long.
@Scotch Mist and @Pom Bear did us proud with the visuals.
@Nuttynana came up with some great insults. (as always)
We played the 'film game'

Please add anything I've missed ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Kate in isolation

Thanks for great title and new thread !
Thanks for the new thread!

Hope Kate's OK and also hope the Duke of Kent won't be affected after sitting with her at Wimbledon. He's quite frail these days.

Also hope she's not having to self-isolate in a room with a view. Of the statue. :m

Will we now get a story out of Monteshito that Hazza's self-isolating and it's the Cambridges' fault?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Thanks for the new thread everyone 😊

Was just replying to @Scotch Mist's comment at the end of the last thread but it closed before I could post it.

I agree and am getting really tired of the eternal shite being written about them all. Most if them are no better informed than we are.
I agree completely. There's just too much stuff out there that I read and just think it's a load of tosh. These so-called sources on both sides seem to have upped their game and there's so much tattle (no pun intended) going round it's just got boring. They either know sod all, or are making stuff up to earn a few bob from the media. The stuff being quoted online is all anonymous and therefore unreliable. Most of the stuff Lady C says is just rehashed anonymous stuff from the Internet made to sound like she's heard it from one of her own 'sources'. I doubt her credibility also. From now on I think I'm just going to wait until actual news breaks about what they're up to next.

It's no wonder we are all fed up with them though. I joined the H&M threads pre-Megxit and I found I couldn't keep up anymore after the interview, due to a mixture of being fed up with them, the pace of threads and dealing with my day-to-day life, having 4 young kids and a mum with dementia to look after. I find it easier to drop back into the thread for a few days when there's been some big drama, or if I get the time I try and catch up on the last couple of pages every few days to make sure I'm not missing out on something big. They give us all something to talk about but we shouldn't let them take over our lives. I imagine the next big thing will be a photo of Lili. We all feel that something is coming don't we? One thing's for sure, it's never quiet with H&M around 😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Was just replying to @Scotch Mist's comment at the end of the last thread but it closed before I could post it.

I agree completely. There's just too much stuff out there that I read and just think it's a load of tosh. These so-called sources on both sides seem to have upped their game and there's so much tattle (no pun intended) going round it's just got boring. They either know sod all, or are making stuff up to earn a few bob from the media. The stuff being quoted online is all anonymous and therefore unreliable. Most of the stuff Lady C says is just rehashed anonymous stuff from the Internet made to sound like she's heard it from one of her own 'sources'. I doubt her credibility also. From now on I think I'm just going to wait until actual news breaks about what they're up to next.

It's no wonder we are all fed up with them though. I joined the H&M threads pre-Megxit and I found I couldn't keep up anymore after the interview, due to a mixture of being fed up with them, the pace of threads and dealing with my day-to-day life, having 4 young kids and a mum with dementia to look after. I find it easier to drop back into the thread for a few days when there's been some big drama, or if I get the time I try and catch up on the last couple of pages every few days to make sure I'm not missing out on something big. They give us all something to talk about but we shouldn't let them take over our lives. I imagine the next big thing will be a photo of Lili. We all feel that something is coming don't we? One thing's for sure, it's never quiet with H&M around 😬😬
Lady C seems nice enough and she is very erudite. I like her.
However, she's another example of a woman who for years has used the noble title of a man she was married to for only a short while.
The phrase "she's been dining out on that for years" is very appropriate here.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
... having 4 young kids and a mum with dementia to look after.
OMG @bubbadabut, my heart goes out to you ❤ ❤ ❤ My lovely mum in law had dementia before she died and it took three of us to look after her. Fortunately my kids were adults by then and one of them came back home to help. Even with me, my hubby and my eldest daughter it was still seriously hard work and heart breaking work at that. I don't know how you're managing with four young kids as well. Wishing you lots of love and strength. ❤💪

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Thanks for the new thread.
Catherine was sitting close to Tim Henman who is one of the Wimbledon commentators...among others. It will be interesting to see who else has to isolate.

Reactions: 31
Thank you @Cassandra333 for new thread. Great title @Rayne !
Not as charming as she seems.... you don't say😂
Hope Kate is well🤞.... Wouldn't we love it if "self isolation" was actually morning sickness 🤞🤞
Love to you @bubbadabut ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Excellent title.

There's a bit of the unveiling video where William has his back to camera and is facing the statue and Harry is walking towards william from his right hand side.
Harry is doing an almost silly walk.
It's alomost childlike the way he positions one foot before the other.

It's showing trpidation because the little dog knows the big dog is angry with him and it's also like a little boy showing off his new shoes.

Hah ha haaaaaaaaa has he really got lifts in his shoes?
Oh that is just brilliant.

Thank you @Cassandra333 for new thread. Great title @Rayne !
Not as charming as she seems.... you don't say😂
Hope Kate is well🤞.... Wouldn't we love it if "self isolation" was actually morning sickness 🤞🤞
Love to you @bubbadabut ❤
The author of that article (Penny Junor) is a very loyal to Charles journalist.

I wouldn't wish that awful morning sickness thing on Catherine again, but oh how fab-u-lous it would be if she is pregnant again.
Harry becomes 7th and then when Charles is King he'll have four William juniors in front of him in the queue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Sending you thoughts and virtual hugs, my aunt has it and it's utterly soul destroying x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
aaaaaahhhh, Scuntie is locking his tweets now so that people can't reply. What a flaming coward. If you can't take the heat stay out of the public cesspit that twatter is! His days are numbered.

1625481569130.png

Sussex squad having a pile-on in his quote-tweets asking why William isn't isolating if Catherine is. Which is kind of a fair point really. But maybe they're going to keep Wills well away from everyone at the NHS event and isolate him that way. Some of the muppets even suggesting that her isolating and him not, means they don't live together and their marriage is in trouble. Talk about reaching :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Not sure if this has been posted before
Screenshot_20210705-112424_Samsung Internet.jpg

Apparently that was in reference to the Orca interview!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Great new thread. Thanks @Cassandra333 and @Rayne

I think it's fatigue, isn't it? We have been bombarded with so much lies from the scummy two and their flies around tit stans that nothing they say or do now even raises an eyebrow. I don't doubt for a second that they aren't finished yet, though.

Glad to see lies about William being called out and Scabie hiding with his tail between his legs, it's just one small victory at a time for now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I just had the sudden realisation that understand why KensingtonRoyal deleted a tweet a short time ago - it came up in my newsfeed but then said it was deleted when I tried to interact - detailing the events W & K are undertaking today. They realised they had a scheduled tweet that was no longer valid I'd be bound. I was wondering why they were off their social media game - they weren't! Hurrah! 😂

aaaaaahhhh, Scuntie is locking his tweets now so that people can't reply. What a flaming coward. If you can't take the heat stay out of the public cesspit that twatter is! His days are numbered.

View attachment 648537

Sussex squad having a pile-on in his quote-tweets asking why William isn't isolating if Catherine is. Which is kind of a fair point really. But maybe they're going to keep Wills well away from everyone at the NHS event and isolate him that way. Some of the muppets even suggesting that her isolating and him not, means they don't live together and their marriage is in trouble. Talk about reaching :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Typical cowardly bully. Will give the heat but can't possible take any. What a little insignificant twerp!

Sending many hugs your way and to @Peachsquish and @Cassandra333 . My grandmother suffered from it, so I understand all too well 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 648537

I don't think you have to self isolate if you are not the person who has been in contact with someone who has tested positive. My daughter is a teacher and one of the kids in her class tested positive on Friday so she has to self isolate but her partner, who she lives with, doesn't. UNLESS in a few days she shows symptoms and has a positive test then he will have to self isolate.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.