Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just posting my thoughts before I forget.

Why have they made Diana look like a miserable bloke with too much hair wax on and big dribble down one side of her mouth???

I am no Diana watcher or fan but the hair is too flat. It needs to be ‘bouffed’ like a George Michael blow dry.

She is scowling.

If my own late mother had been represented like that in bronze, or whatever, I would have sent it back. My mum was beautiful. If they made her look like that, I would’ve cancelled the whole thing.

Does anyone think that Will and Shittyarse are ACTUALLY pleased with it? I would be mortified and ask for my money back. It is truly dreadful. The Diana on the Taj Mahal bench would’ve been far better.

View attachment 644035
Harry has no taste, I don't think he noticed how bad it is.

Reactions: 25
Thrusting the subject of Besainted Preachy Angry Diana in Bronze aside for a moment, I've only just seen that Smeg is taking legal action against The Times about the story that she left the Fiji women's market in a hissy fit because it had a UN women's organisation she didn't like in it. Think it happened a couple of days ago, so apologies if I missed it and you've all already seen it. Under a spoiler in case it's out of date and I don't want to derail the Richmond Awards.

I actually believed the papers when they said it was hot, sweaty and crowded. Surely she just needed to vom? She's newly pregnant and had had some mornings off for"tiredness" = 🤮🤮🤮🤮 but then why would she look so bleeping smug on the way out? Practically doing the conga with her security? Kate had her HG splashed all over the front pages, why not just admit she felt sick? We would all have sympathised, she can't even get her lies right!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I wonder whether all the "discussions" about the statue ended with William losing his temper and telling Harry to decide what it looks like thinking that the artist is good so the statue won't be that bad.

Reactions: 22
"The Toadours 🌻 on Twitter: "Artemiss Our right to fair expression & speech is being eroded by a nest of nasty vicious vipers who think nothing of spewing out the most vile comments & make threats against lives.The pit is orchestrated by the Royal reporter and controlled by the wife,Twitter turns a blind eye https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"

Any body interested, you can open the link and sign a petition to support Yankee Wally against Omid Scobie, and when it gets to 5K. it will hit the main news outlets and press. There's nearly 4k signed up now ....I have signed up. Nasty little fu@ker

At least the Times front page went with a pic of Hazno being a disrespectful arse chump, so the picture is out there

View attachment 644253
Doesn't look too bothered by the cameras and the press does he? not triggered at all. As some people on Insta have said, he must be on something to perform like a dancing monkey. No decrorum, no style and doesn't deserve to be part of the RF

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I wonder whether all the "discussions" about the statue ended with William losing his temper and telling Harry to decide what it looks like thinking that the artist is good so the statue won't be that bad.
Possibly. If the statue was commissioned in late 2017, that was around the same time Harry and the wife got engaged. I wonder if she had any influence on him and that's where the disagreements with William happened.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
And isn’t this EXACTLY how this whole circus started in the first place ….definately NOT the first time he’s said this !
Thank you for making me laugh.
I am catching up after a hellish 36 hours, (loved one taken into hospital).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Hope all is well.

Do we know if Harry has flown home without meeting with the Queen?
Was the story about him being invited to lunch with her actually a Sussex lie because he felt snubbed by the Queen avoiding him and invented the lunch story to try and make it look like he isnt being cold shouldered?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Any body interested, you can open the link and sign a petition to support Yankee Wally against Omid Scobie, and when it gets to 5K. it will hit the main news outlets and press. There's nearly 4k signed up now ....I have signed up. Nasty little fu@ker

Doesn't look too bothered by the cameras and the press does he? not triggered at all. As some people on Insta have said, he must be on something to perform like a dancing monkey. No decrorum, no style and doesn't deserve to be part of the RF
Done! 3,343 signatures now.

Reactions: 30
Harsh but it's so funny 😂 The kids don't really make sense unless it's already based on a particular photograph. Are the kids in the statue even based on real people?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Sending hugs to you, and hoping your loved one is ok.

Glad you managed to have a laugh at the antics of PWB

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.
He's got to know how unpopular he's become over here. Do you think he's been told to try and resurrect his "loveable cheeky chappie" persona to try and worm his way back into the UK's good books in time for the Jubilee? Poor William, having to stand there with that gurning oaf. Thank God the Cambridge kids weren't subjected to it. Even little Louis would have behaved more appropriately.

When you think of young George sitting there at Wembley looking all grown-up and well-behaved in his smart little suit, and then you compare it to yesterday's spectacle with that buffoon, the mind boggles.

Bought at the Poundshop.
🤣

Or maybe Carole gave her a family discount on the Party Pieces end-of-line clearance sale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Signed...WITH PLEASURE!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hope all is well.

Do we know if Harry has flown home without meeting with the Queen?
Was the story about him being invited to lunch with her actually a Sussex lie because he felt snubbed by the Queen avoiding him and invented the lunch story to try and make it look like he isnt being cold shouldered?
The Telegraph article from a few days ago was quoted as saying that both William and Harry would meet with "immediate family" after the unveiling. I guess now it probably just meant the Spencers who were in attendance yesterday, rather than the Queen, etc.

Bear in mind though that this was from the very same article that said the statue would show Di's youth and playful side, so might wanna take it with a pinch of salt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Telegraph was quoted as saying that William and Harry would meet with "immediate family" after the unveiling. I guess now it probably just meant the Spencers who were in attendance yesterday, rather than the Queen, etc.

Bear in mind though that this was from the very same article that said the statue would show Di's youth and playful side, so might wanna take it with a pinch of salt 😂
Now the papers are saying he met for dinner with his army buddies after? Or did I read that wrong. So many lunches,!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't know anyone who would act like that at a memorial unveiling for their beloved mother unless they were completely off their tits on something. It is jarring and so wrong to have an ear to ear grin on such an occasion.

Especially when your wife's much beloved :unsure: uncle has just passed away!
Totally agree , I genuinely thought it would have been an emotional occasion, his behaviour was bizarre and so disrespectful to his mother’s family.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.