Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
H
Thank you for making me laugh.
I am catching up after a hellish 36 hours, (loved one taken into hospital).
Hope they recover soon.
having just spent 3 days in hospital myself, tattle provided a bit of cheer for me too

• Heart
Reactions: 39
According to the Mail. There were drinks after the statue unveiling at 2:45 but Hazno left at 3:05.

In other words he gulped down one glass and exited quickly before anyone had the chance to confront him about anything. Cowardly git.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
View attachment 644180
Catching up on my gossip while I’m out walking and had to stifle a chuckle at this load of crock 🤣
This pisses me off because William and Catherine have done nothing wrong. They are not the ones who slagged off and insulted their family. They are not the ones whining and whinging. They have ZERO responsibility to reach out. It is all on the twats. They are the ones who need to come crawling back and asks for forgiveness. This is a one-sided feud and no one in the BRF started it or is engaging in it. The papers need to stop insinuating some kind of moral equivalence between the two

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
My personal opinion about the statue: The statue looks like shite but oh well.

Some videos featuring The Queen. It's fascinating to note she prefers decaf coffee and her French is impeccable! Tres beaucoup!

FYI you can spot Diana in the 2nd video. She looks much skinnier there.

Aboard the Queen's ship, service is a top priority. Watch as Queen Elizabeth II tells Ronald Reagan that "we try our best..." as she tracks down a decaf for the former US President during a reception in Florida in 1991. Bonus: can spot Jeb Bush in the crowd. He wasn't yet Governor of Florida, but was the son of the incumbent US President.

On July 15, 1991, Queen Elizabeth II hosted a reception for leaders of the G7 countries and guests. The highlight is Queen Elizabeth joking with former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath that his trip to Baghdad before the Gulf War was okay because he was "expendable." This behind-the-scene video includes: - Queen Elizabeth, US Secretary of State James Baker and former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath discussion the Gulf War - Queen Elizabeth speaking to French President François Mitterrand in French - US First Lady Barbara Bush joking with Princess Diana - German Chancellor Helmot Kohl and former UK Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher on German re-unification - Former UK Prime Minister Thatcher speaking with the Prime Minister of Japan - Prince Charles discussing his funding of a charity from sale of his lithographs

The Queen and The Princess Royal have visited the Edinburgh Climate Change Institute at the University of Edinburgh to learn about their work to tackle climate change. Her Majesty and Princess Anne travelled to the engagement - which was the last of her visit to Scotland - in an electric hybrid Range Rover.

Minor detail but I lived in Miami in 1991 and my ex boyfriends Mum was at that reception on Britannia.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.
Totally agree it was painful to watch - methinks someone is trying too much to look happy! Have a bit of decorum - he has harped on about how awful his mothers passing was which I totally sympathise with but the whole smiley jokey sillness was just odd!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.
I disagree. I think when you look at the video the body language has the power dynamic all in William's favour. Harry isn't overshadowing anything - he's like a yappy Pomeranian puppy trying to get attention from a Great Dane or Wolfhound.

William is totally in control of the situation and Harry knows it.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
H

Hope they recover soon.
having just spent 3 days in hospital myself, tattle provided a bit of cheer for me too
Thank you. Wishing you a speeding recovery & yes, tattle has stopped me pacing round the house & become a much needed distraction 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you for making me laugh.
I am catching up after a hellish 36 hours, (loved one taken into hospital).
sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed that things start to improve for your loved one and that they get better soon 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Beautiful Kate is at Wimbledon gosh I bet she's glad she hasn't got Meghan with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I disagree. I think when you look at the video the body language has the power dynamic all in William's favour. Harry isn't overshadowing anything - he's like a yappy Pomeranian puppy trying to get attention from a Great Dane or Wolfhound.

William is totally in control of the situation and Harry knows it.
I agree and after the unveiling he looks so uncomfortable and left out as his brother completely blanks him and talks to others.

I've also just watched the DM full length video of the statue unveiling. At the 8.50 mark PWB is talking to someone and I'm not a lip reader, but, it looks like he says 'it should be HERE' using his hands to show the position. Might be wrong though lol. PW just keeps chatting to the next guy as if H isn't there, too funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry's behaviour at the unveiling screams cocaine to me. Perhaps I'm being unfair? I remember overhearing some young people from the local council estate talking about coke. They all agreed 'That's the drug for dickheads' :LOL:
Off topic I know but I've just watched 'The Godfather' again. That film is almost 50 years old and still stands up as a brilliant film today. Bet they couldn't make it today though. Definitely not woke. I miss decent films, sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.