Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eee fellow Tattler's you've had me in absolute kinks the day. This has been an epic thread, comedy gold. πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
He's like an inelegant Mr Bean hands on hips back and forth not knowing what to do in that clip.
So true πŸ˜‚
It's super awkward to even watch actually; Hazno's body language is like: "Alright guys, great unveiling, that's a wrap, let's go." He couldn't keep it together for 15 minutes, bow his head and look solemnπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I've designed a new statue..it's more cute..the old one from yesterday's unveiling can now go to the skip πŸ˜„ x.

Resizer_16252288628940.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I disagree. I think when you look at the video the body language has the power dynamic all in William's favour. Harry isn't overshadowing anything - he's like a yappy Pomeranian puppy trying to get attention from a Great Dane or Wolfhound.

William is totally in control of the situation and Harry knows it.
I saw the bit when he is standing there with his hands on his hips.... and just wanted to bitchslap him. and the shoes. oh the shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Where's Diana's elegance in this statue? And her stunning smile?

She was a dancer.......she looks anything but.

All that hue and cry........then looks nothing like Di πŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 42
It's interesting how recollections vary.
In my view Diana was always blocky.
She had a defined wast when the outfit was well chosen or when one of these belt(elastic) combo were worn(trendy back then)

The statues outfit implies that the shirt is not form fitting, so it's a bit out of the skirt, like men used to wear their shirt/trouser combos in the past (shudder)

Anna Harvey the Vogue editor was her friend, her sister Jane was assistant editor, and Diana had unlimited budget and much less scrutiny than Kate for example today, so it was easy looking fashionable.
It was mentioned then, that she had either a boob lift or small implants at a certain point, so some will probably remember the different stages.
Also it's a statue, it lacks "texture" "animation" and the kids somehow create depression and staticness as in usually children (unless a tragic depitiction) add life and dynamic effects to a scene, regardless if painting or sculpture.
It might be also the fame effect, many famous people are very
average(technically) their symmetry, proportions, golden ratios, etc are normal, then we are told by the media and their PR how perfect, and stunningly beautiful they are.
Humans being humans agree with it mostly because if they disagree someone will call them hater, so it works.
It's like Peg, and the creation of her, via the standard plastic surgery application of the phi mask changed her default features into (beautiful).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What is shocking for me it would have been Diana's 60th birthday, surely that would make/made it an even more emotional/reflective occasion. Not one for bouncing around, grining ear to ear, 'he' would had training, growing up, on how to behave accordingly. As an event for his mother I expected better especially with all his tramua and deep love for his mum, his words not mine.

Reactions: 46
Does
"HarrysGreySuit on Twitter: "My favorite video, Auntie Sarah going over to be a human shield 🀣 she was on it πŸ‘ https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
Doesn’t it seem that PWB is constantly trying to show his stupid face to the camera? I do think it is being filmed as a part of his docu series - and PW agreed to let his film crew into the unveiling - I would have thought all the clicking would be making him anxious - he is defo on something his behaviour is really weird πŸ‘ƒπŸΌ

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I hope the whole statue shenanigans can be forgotten for a while now and Hazzno goes back to his 'paternity leave'. He was obviously showing the signs of self-medicating coupled with nervousness. A total embarrassment. PW on the other hand behaved as impeccably as possible given the trying circumstances
A future king in touch with the mood of the nation and able to put distance between family and duty. The statue seems like a manifestation of the brothers' conflict which is very sad. PW will learn from this affair. I am sure TQ had to grit her teeth over a few dubious representations of herself. It signals the end of any future collaborations with Hazzno and going forward PW will act kingly and in control. I think Catherine was wise not be there imo.
I agree. I am so glad Catherine was not there. Haz would have zeroed in on her and put her in an awkward position.

Reactions: 44
Absolutely love it. I had all 3 of these puppets as a child - my fave was Sweep. They even had squeaky noises. This makes more sense to me. :love: πŸ‘ πŸ’‹
Thank you ❀πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.
I loved little Sooty the best, had the glove puppet when I was small but not the others πŸ₯° xx.

One pic before catching up later 😊 x

Harry was too happy at that event..this is more his style lol πŸ˜„..

Polish_20200802_024113335_resize_19.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Does

Doesn’t it seem that PWB is constantly trying to show his stupid face to the camera? I do think it is being filmed as a part of his docu series - and PW agreed to let his film crew into the unveiling - I would have thought all the clicking would be making him anxious - he is defo on something his behaviour is really weird πŸ‘ƒπŸΌ
Which would explain why there were very few shots of W face.

Reactions: 37
What happened to the triggers he gets from being in London.... oooh he is a fake.... and it was a special occassion for weeping at the foot of the statue not for being bugs bunny funny.... omg... whatever next....

Reactions: 38
Not sure if this has been said already but I wonder has there been any public criticism of the statue as a monument to the white savior complex, using the image of a black child like that?

Reactions: 17
What happened to the triggers he gets from being in London.... oooh he is a fake.... and it was a special occassion for weeping at the foot of the statue not for being bugs bunny funny.... omg... whatever next....
Wait until the news leaks that yes, he was on a little something to help pacify his nerves because he was feeling so traumatised at having to have the Evil British Press at something to do with Mummy, and he had to be in London...the poor dah-ling couldn't possibly cope. THE TRIGGERING! And to top it off, his big brother wasn't joining in with all the smiles and was making him feel unwanted which was making his anxiety flare up that much more and then...

...I feel like I'm scripting his next American interview πŸ˜‚ Perhaps I should stop there before they steal all my ideas πŸ˜‡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Absolutely love it. I had all 3 of these puppets as a child - my fave was Sweep. They even had squeaky noises. This makes more sense to me. :love: πŸ‘ πŸ’‹
We’ve still got one. Grandson uses him to insult grandad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ β€œWhat’s that Sweep? Grandad is a poopy-head?” πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.