Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day, he is nearing towards looking like Henry 8th. Just waiting for the outfit
No doubt the 'cod piece' will bit the first bit (of the outfit) to appear! Not sure if cod piece is one or two words!

I only hope it doesn't have a drop pearl sewn on the end of it as I saw one adorned like that once on a visit to a stately home, but can't remember which one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
My take on the 'Kate reaching out to minge with notes and gifts'.
Catherine sent a note to congratulate both minge and the idiot prince on the birth of Lilibet along with a small gift. Something anyone would do. This has been stretched to notes and gifts plural. Remember there was one conversation about the colour of Archie's skin which suddenly became lots of conversations? Same thing.
And having slept on it, I can still say that the statue is hideous.
I have inside information (not reallyπŸ˜‚) kates gifts were a multipack of little girls tights πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ§¦πŸ§¦

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I felt really sorry for William yesterday. Harry overshadows everything........ and seems to have lost all sense of protocol. Those photographs of him grinning manically at that unveiling were just awful.
I've wondered a few times if he was flying in the face of protocol. Jacket open, brown shoes, acting like a loon. If he went out for maximum impact he achieved it but at what cost? The RF must have been watching slack-jawed with disbelief.

He actually degraded and downgraded himself yesterday in so many ways.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
How do you send a note across the Atlantic? πŸ˜‚. This is obviously Meghan's work, she is bloody obsessed with notes. The only notes I write are to myself or to my husband to make sure he puts the bins out.
Just more look at me, look at me.

Reactions: 27
At least the Times front page went with a pic of Hazno being a disrespectful arse chump, so the picture is out there

1625219689873.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
No doubt the 'cod piece' will bit the first bit (of the outfit) to appear! Not sure if cod piece is one or two words!

I only hope it doesn't have a drop pearl sewn on the end of it as I saw one adorned like that once on a visit to a stately home, but can't remember which one.
When I think of codpieces 'Blackadder' akways springs to mind πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Not surprised in the slightest, of course PWBW would never let social media go (remember when they preached about stepping back from the evils of social media? Did anyone believe them for a second? A millisecond? πŸ˜‚ )

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Reminds me of Soviet statues, larger than life, stiff heroic pose, and as if it's about to jump off its plinth and start shouting at you about the Motherland.

Creepy af, actually. The proportions look off to me, of the kids relative to Diana.
Reminded me of the North Korean statues of Kim Jong Un's Da & Granda

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know anyone who would act like that at a memorial unveiling for their beloved mother unless they were completely off their tits on something. It is jarring and so wrong to have an ear to ear grin on such an occasion.

Especially when your wife's much beloved :unsure: uncle has just passed away!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
He doesn't look very happy to be going back.
He looked happier over here and who would want to go back to that old Harpy??

He is just an all round miserable, ginger bleep basically, it wasn't exactly a success for him was it and maybe a little pr puff piece but, I get the impression that he didn't get what he came for, no Dad, no Gangan their contempt speaks for itself and no Kate to talk to.

A sad, miserable, lonely loser, so glad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Every news outlet should have shown the pics of Harry cupping his mouth with his hands and cupping his ear while grinning inanely
Then to compare, they should have shown any pic of William behaving in the proper manner for a memorial event.
The difference in decorum speaks volumes.

We used to think Harry's grinning was endearing but now we've heard his "interviews" since he moved to America we have changed our minds.

You've lost our support, Harry and you've lost the plot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

That sounds horrible :LOL: Reminds me of a joke about a bloke who was plagued with wet spots on his Y-fronts as his knob always dripped after a pee.. He went to the doctor and explained his predicament. The doctor told him to drop his trousers and look up to the ceiling. He then plucked a hair out of the bloke's nose and stuck it in the end of his nob. 'There, that should sort it.' The guy left went for a pee later and was amazed as a drip got to the end, as usual, but his knob made a sniffing noise and the drip disappeared up the nasal hair.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm usually on the Hinch threads where we have some super talented people. Does anyone here have the skills to take a picture of Diana, paint it blue/black and stick it next to a picture of her statue to see if it's an actual likeness?

If not, maybe it was always intended to be a likeness, rather than a Madam Tussauds?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not surprised in the slightest, of course PWBW would never let social media go (remember when they preached about stepping back from the evils of social media? Did anyone believe them for a second? A millisecond? πŸ˜‚ )

Is that "one friend" Scobie by any chance?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.