Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take on the whole mess.
William behaved like a man who respects his role as a royal and is a future King. He also seemed to be holding it together to be sen as polite with his vile brother. Id say he was counting down the minutes in his head until he was away from cameras and he wouldnt have to be anywhere near the ginger idiot.
Pwb was either on too much of something or not enough, he was off in a very noticeable way. Id say there was nerves involved there too hence whatever he took. He came back to get get photo ops and film to sell, how he is going to spin it will be interesting. He looks manic in most of what we have seen how can that be spun into Im so triggered I dont know but Im sure they will give it a god go, they will fail miserably as they do with most things they touch.
I think the powers that be playwd a blinder by scaling the whole thing down, no speeches and making sure there were very few press around to accomadate the idiot as he couldnt give a my dead mummy performance so he cant sell that. He barely looked at the statue before playing the fool. Williams body language at that point changed and Id say it took a huge amount of restraint not to smack him one.
All the stories about how ginge wants to be brothers again and what William needs to do, bullshit. Why should William do anything else he spent his whole life bending to what hairy wants, I think he has had enough and is now at the point where he has made his peace with no longer having a relationship with his brother and is just focusing on his family and his job of being a member of rhe royal family and how best to support the queen and his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Seriously though how can Meghan sue over the story about the Cambridges not speaking to Harry in case it got leaked? Surely only William and Kate know if that's what they thought or not. I don't understand how Meghan can even be in a position to sue over that one? The UN event fine but not that one surely? Happy for someone to enlighten me here!
They're trying to get some kind of 'Kate is reaching out to Meggy' thing going in the US, aren't they? Taking action over that story is probably them trying to keep that narrative alive. I hope the Cambs shut it down. If there was any "reaching out" going on I think we'd have seen signs yesterday. Kate would have been there smiling and chatting with Harry, and William would have been a lot warmer and more brotherly. William looked like he was treating Harry as someone he was meeting at an engagement rather than a family member.

Reactions: 50
The saying is "never brown in town": brown is for tweedy suits and country cords. Well polished brown brogues in that context are appropriate.

I particularly hate those brown shoes the younger chaps wear whose toes are darker, they just look dirty.
There is a fashion among young Nobbers to wear tan brown shoes with a blue suit that looks like its 2 sizes too small and has trousers just a tad too short.
I hate that look.
They usually have hair thats shaved short at the back and sides with a sticky-up top bit. Makes 'em look like they have an iced gem on their heads.

Screenshot_20210702-094110_1.png

Harry can't copy the hair any more. Maybe he'll have a lace system soon. Lots of men in Hollywood have them now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
My take on the whole mess.
William behaved like a man who respects his role as a royal and is a future King. He also seemed to be holding it together to be sen as polite with his vile brother. Id say he was counting down the minutes in his head until he was away from cameras and he wouldnt have to be anywhere near the ginger idiot.
Pwb was either on too much of something or not enough, he was off in a very noticeable way. Id say there was nerves involved there too hence whatever he took. He came back to get get photo ops and film to sell, how he is going to spin it will be interesting. He looks manic in most of what we have seen how can that be spun into Im so triggered I dont know but Im sure they will give it a god go, they will fail miserably as they do with most things they touch.
I think the powers that be playwd a blinder by scaling the whole thing down, no speeches and making sure there were very few press around to accomadate the idiot as he couldnt give a my dead mummy performance so he cant sell that. He barely looked at the statue before playing the fool. Williams body language at that point changed and Id say it took a huge amount of restraint not to smack him one.
All the stories about how ginge wants to be brothers again and what William needs to do, bullshit. Why should William do anything else he spent his whole life bending to what hairy wants, I think he has had enough and is now at the point where he has made his peace with no longer having a relationship with his brother and is just focusing on his family and his job of being a member of rhe royal family and how best to support the queen and his dad.
There was very clearly a lot of distance between them physically in most shots.

They could have delayed this again to have a bigger ceremony but I think PW wanted this done and dusted so he can move on from having anything joint happening with his brother and can just get on with his life.

Reactions: 47
They are done with events til potentially next year so I don’t see him coming back at all. No invitations to Balmoral or Sandringham for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Statue is a complete and utter waste of money and effort and not even attactive .Not complimentary to the natural beauty of Diana. Now we are stuck with it.

The daily fail has put far too much emphasis o photos of Harry...joking around and being the most important person with his 2 aunts...making them smile..I hope they are not really taken i by him. Glad it is all over
Now I just want to hear about his talk with granny and that she fitted him with a hair shirt .

Reactions: 34
I rarely do this but am making a thread suggestion: Keeping up with the Kunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Couldn't watch it live but some saw replays and what a bleeping farce it was.

William came out with top marks and the giinger bleep clown looked the complete tosser that he is how can they spin such a poor performance as that is beyond me.

It was all bleeping awful, unnecessary and total shite and the statue is cringeworthy and now she wants to sue!! It all reeks of desperation and lack of attention on her and how the duck do you sue a paper like The Times ??deranged, desperate old Doxy.

He will be crying to Mummy Meg about his nasty Brother while she inserts a large Richmond up his Jacksey to comfort him.

Pathetic, desperate hasbeens all downhill from now on.

I rarely do this but am making a thread suggestion: Keeping up with the Kunts.
Lovely WuTien can you use your considerable talent and turn it into a song please

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If this is legit its quite the transformation

He has already returned home according to the news
I think HMQ has returned to attend a horse show. I read it somewhere.

Scabies and Smeg, same same. Both bleaching their skin and having work to look caucasian. 🤢 And they say other people are racist. 🤔🤬

Reactions: 26
My take on the 'Kate reaching out to minge with notes and gifts'.
Catherine sent a note to congratulate both minge and the idiot prince on the birth of Lilibet along with a small gift. Something anyone would do. This has been stretched to notes and gifts plural. Remember there was one conversation about the colour of Archie's skin which suddenly became lots of conversations? Same thing.
And having slept on it, I can still say that the statue is hideous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
For a long while I really hoped William and Harry would reconcile. I think the job of the monarch is incredibly lonely in the sense that you're surrounded by people and yet can explicitly trust so few of them. Other than Catherine and his children and maybe a couple of advisors at the time, Harry should of been one of the few people that King William could count on for support. It's funny really because if none of this had happened Harry and by virtue his family and Meghan would have been up there next to King William, Harry would have been the Kings closest confidant and Meghan could easily have played a similar role for Kate. But now? How can they ever trust Harry again? Even if he divorced Meghan and moved back there would always be the fear of what had happened before repeating itself. I think a large part of why William can't and won't reconcile with Harry is the fact that he can never be sure that anything he does or tells him won't be revealed in the next interview. I also think that's kind of why William agreed to the lack of press etc yesterday, it was a case of compromising on that so Harry couldn't use it against him. He is playing the long game but god he must be heartbroken inside.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I quickly read that as “holding the girl’s crotch”. 😳
Had a quick panic then. Had to go back to see if I had spelt it wrong .... Lol

I tried to copy and paste the picture I meant from a web site but it wouldn't let me, so that's why I ended up doing a written description.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My take on the 'Kate reaching out to minge with notes and gifts'.
Catherine sent a note to congratulate both minge and the idiot prince on the birth of Lilibet along with a small gift. Something anyone would do. This has been stretched to notes and gifts plural. Remember there was one conversation about the colour of Archie's skin which suddenly became lots of conversations? Same thing.
And having slept on it, I can still say that the statue is hideous.
Kate could send her a Sharon special!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The statue is hideous but is it just me who thinks she doesn't look fat in it, she looks like a normal weight?!
She's 'big' up top but hasn't got any hips, which is why she looks more 'man' than woman shape.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.