Harry and Meghan #121 William & George in the Royal box, H and wife still a pair of cocks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from here:

Thread title by @QueenoftheTomtes with 33 likes (here)
I had to shorten it a little to make it fit.
It was actually a struggle to find the most liked but I think that was the winner - apologies if not!

DON'T FORGET THE WIKI - pink button at the top of every page.

H A P P Y
S T A T U E
D A Y ! ! !

Today we finally get to see what the brothers have come up with in the name of their mother.
Will Rachel show up over zoom? Will she release pictures of Lilibet to spoil the day?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Happy statue day, I bloody well can't wait for it to be over with. It will be milked by the gruesome twosome and then some.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Carrying on from here:

Today we finally get to see what the brothers have come up with in the name of their mother.
Will Rachel show up over zoom? Will she release pictures of Lilibet to spoil the day?
oh the creature will do something - maybe she'll be arrested for shoplifting at Target...... something for grilling on perhaps...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Anyone else seen this? So HW's uncle who was a diplomat passed away. I doubt HW will go to the funeral. I know Samantha sometimes makes her account private so I've attached a screenshot too

Screenshot 2021-07-01 at 00.28.09.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Anyone else seen this? So HW's uncle who was a diplomat passed away. I doubt HW will go to the funeral. I know Samantha sometimes makes her account private so I've attached a screenshot too

View attachment 642438
I saw that and did comment. I'm sure there will absolutely no acknowledgement from HW. Love the new thread title-I swear these two twats just make it easy to make them up, don't they?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Ohhh new thread already 🥰
Time for me to start catching up again 😀 x.

I leave this here while I do some catching up..an old one from last year 😄

Resizer_16022005515850.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Someone on Tumblr has got the new edition of the Lacey book and has done a summary of what she has read so far and sent it to The Cat With The Emerald Tiara.

1625098517340.jpeg

1625098621671.jpeg

Some more info that has been shared on Tumblr. No idea how true it is but sounds plausible.

1625098746098.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

View attachment 642438
The thing I've realised about Smeg is that she really doesn't care about (or even remember) what people have done for her in the past, unless it was something "bad". Then she has the memory of an elephant. But if they did something good and helpful, it seems it is not remembered or recognised.

For her its all/only about what people can do for her (or give her) now & maybe in the future.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I'm on page 43...I love the comments about Harry's jumper 😄😄😄 xx.
Maybe he can wear this on the statue day complete with leather tan trousers 😄

Resizer_16251008151590.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The way I see it…TQ said no uniforms at PP funeral because Har couldn’t wear his. Now I think no Kate at unveiling because Megabitch won’t be there

i wonder….if TQ does step down or. Well you know. Before this Har thing os resolved if Charles would step aside for wills because Chas can’t tell Har no and Wills will cut them out.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Ten words in Harry's speech 😀

Blah,
Blah,
Blah,
Blah,
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah
Blah.

Resizer_16251053047630.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Artemis Goog’s latest drawing completely sums up what we have all been thinking since Haz stepped foot on U.K. soil…

PS Look at Smeg’s eyes, nose and knees 😂 Plus, Hazza’s teeth and nose! Brilliant 😂

1625106351210.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.