Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we think Harry's going to do now William has basically humblebragged about his guns for a good cause? Are we going to get shirtless surfing to prove he's a California buy now?
Ye olde humble brag at the gun show 💪💪💪💪 well played Sir, well played.

❤🤣❤🇬🇧 Utter class from the RF at the moment - they are smashing the PR war.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Says more about Harry's wife though. Having someone who you barely know and met once before your wedding being the godparent of your child.
To be honest, if I knew a world-wide known billionaire celebrity and thought I could persuade them to be godparent to my child, I would totally do it.

it’s about giving your child the best possible advantage in life, so I really can’t fault her (them) for doing just that. I can fault them for a lot of other things, but not that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do some people think calligraphy is a personality trait LOL. The writing bit in that video with Larry king lol!
Plus Archie looks at least 4 and if he is any younger than that why is he wearing a mask?

Any one else think she was pregnant before they got married🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
@Nuttynana I'm so very sorry to hear this - it leaves such a hole in your heart to lose one, let alone two, so I'm hoping for a good outcome for your little cat. When I lost my girl in November (she was 17 and went quite peacefully), I heard that four others from her litter had gone within the same ten days - the vet said that she thought it can sometimes be as though they have a sort of genetically pre-programmed lifespan. I don't know, but it gave me a bit of comfort, thinking of them all meeting up on the other side xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
@Nuttynana I'm so very sorry to hear this - it leaves such a hole in your heart to lose one, let alone two, so I'm hoping for a good outcome for your little cat. When I lost my girl in November (she was 17 and went quite peacefully), I heard that four others from her litter had gone within the same ten days - the vet said that she thought it can sometimes be as though they have a sort of genetically pre-programmed lifespan. I don't know, but it gave me a bit of comfort, thinking of them all meeting up on the other side xx
That's interesting - I've never heard that before. But if it is old age it does make sense. Whatever, it is so sad and leaves a giant hole in your ❤ .

Reactions: 16
To be honest, if I knew a world-wide known billionaire celebrity and thought I could persuade them to be godparent to my child, I would totally do it.

it’s about giving your child the best possible advantage in life, so I really can’t fault her (them) for doing just that. I can fault them for a lot of other things, but not that!
Yeah, but no, but yeah.. In this case I'd say the choice of a godparent isn't just about who will pay Dolly's school fees and buy him a nice pony for 10th birthday, but about who will fund The Harkles lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind
State of PWBFW.... Who the duck wears shoes like that gardening?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have been thinking of Harry, Meghan and Oprah and their woke form of racism.

What they fail to understand is that since the end of the First World War, British people and Americans, Canadians and so many members of the commonwealth of nations lives began being interwoven with people from east and southeast Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean just to name a few places. That is a long time for friendships to be made, marriages, school and work friends, play and gossip, and watching each other’s kids grow up. Not even to mention huge swathes of professional associates.

The part that disgusts me is that Oprah, Meghan and Harry are the ones pushing an agenda that if people are not originally from Western Europe they are the other, or less than.

While masses of people understand that yes our societies can be complicated and are far from perfect, we have laws that really are effective and continually evolving to protect all people. Masses of people overwhelmingly vote for political parties that uphold those principles. It’s not even a question If you look at decades of voting patterns.

So I would hate to be a person who planted my flag around this woke culture because it’s not aging well and it’s becoming increasingly apparent that it’s simply a work around ideology for actual racists.

The woke types like Harry, Meghan and Oprah have to actually think that certain people are less to really buy into the woke ideology.

That is what disgusts me and I think what people really find repulsive.

It’s like a slight of hand for people with very ugly and divisive agendas.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Libel: In the US, if someone accuses you of lying about them in print and sues you, they need to prove that what you said was false. UK libel law reverses the burden of proof: when suing someone for libel, it's up to the defendant to prove that what they said was true.
The US system is heavily weighted in favour of defendants, so that's where you might prefer to be sued. The claimant has to prove the lie. I think the case of Vernon Unsworth against Elon Musk is reasonably representative of how this can pan out in practice. Vernon Unsworth, an acclaimed British cave rescuer, got into a disagreement with Elon Musk, culminating in Mr Musk referring to him on Twitter as "that pedalo guy". Mr Unsworth's claim in the US failed because Musk didn't name Mr Unsworth in the specific tweet but anyhow, how do you prove a negative? Sugary squaddies get strangely exercised about UK libel laws, demanding that they should be like the laws in the US, but given that Hazza's wife is most likely to be participating as claimant, I'm not sure how that change would benefit her at all. The US press is additionally protected when commenting on public figures by an extra requirement for the claimant to show that the defendant was motivated by malice. Surprisingly, I have read a number of commentaries which suggest that, notwithstanding the stricter regime which is so much less favourable to the press here, British newspapers are still much more active in holding public figures to account than in the US. Perhaps that reflects the British long-standing respect for press freedom exercised with responsibility.

Reactions: 18
State of PWBFW.... Who the duck wears shoes like that gardening?!?
She won't have been gardening, she will have made it look like she was for a few photos and then straight out of there. They don't actually do stuff, just like to make it look like they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back from the vets, blood tests and results done and all are 100%.

The gobshite may have early onset dementia??

She thinks he is just being a fussy, difficult little hole with not liking his current very expensive food. Has made a miraculous recovery £250 later, off to buy a different expensive food now.

Thanks Tattler s for your love and concern, it means a lot.

Someone did mention on here that perhaps he was missing his sister but no wsy, she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

Some cats are just little shits and he is one of themxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
The US system is heavily weighted in favour of defendants, so that's where you might prefer to be sued. The claimant has to prove the lie. I think the case of Vernon Unsworth against Elon Musk is reasonably representative of how this can pan out in practice. Vernon Unsworth, an acclaimed British cave rescuer, got into a disagreement with Elon Musk, culminating in Mr Musk referring to him on Twitter as "that pedalo guy". Mr Unsworth's claim in the US failed because Musk didn't name Mr Unsworth in the specific tweet but anyhow, how do you prove a negative? Sugary squaddies get strangely exercised about UK libel laws, demanding that they should be like the laws in the US, but given that Hazza's wife is most likely to be participating as claimant, I'm not sure how that change would benefit her at all. The US press is additionally protected when commenting on public figures by an extra requirement for the claimant to show that the defendant was motivated by malice. Surprisingly, I have read a number of commentaries which suggest that, notwithstanding the stricter regime which is so much less favourable to the press here, British newspapers are still much more active in holding public figures to account than in the US. Perhaps that reflects the British long-standing respect for press freedom exercised with responsibility.
I've no idea why, but the system only lets me type that "pedalo" guy! Ha ha - I hope my meaning is sufficiently clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so ...... she stated on the Larry King i/v that she was NOT still attending catholic school when she had her first kiss with Joshua and so according to her early life she attended the Immaculate Heart until she was 11 - the leaving age for the school - so how can her dob be 1981 ? so at the very least that adds 2 years to her age - (gone down the age rabbit hole now LOL) 🐰🐰🐰
(Edited to remove the P&G letter stuff)
Growing up in Los Angeles,[15] Markle attended Hollywood Little Red Schoolhouse.[16][17]
She was raised as a Protestant,[19] but she graduated from Immaculate Heart High School, an all-girl Catholic school.[20] In 1999, Markle was admitted to Northwestern University (NU) in Evanston, Illinois, where she joined Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority.[21]
How many 40th birthdays does she want 🎂 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Back from the vets, blood tests and results done and all are 100%.

The gobshite may have early onset dementia??

She thinks he is just being a fussy, difficult little hole with not liking his current very expensive food. Has made a miraculous recovery £250 later, off to buy a different expensive food now.

Thanks Tattler s for your love and concern, it means a lot.

Someone did mention on here that perhaps he was missing his sister but no wsy, she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

Some cats are just little shits and he is one of themxxx
The little bastard!:ROFLMAO:

Glad he's Ok, sorry your purse is a lot lighter :poop:

Reactions: 16

Elton has quite a few godchildren

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

Reminds me of someone:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.