Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent done it right ? No tag and cannot close the old one down - do you know how to edit the title too
You report the old thread to get it closed down

And I think the title has a character limit so it's not wrong just too long

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ooh shiny new thread! I think Hazno looks more and like Henry VIII as the days go by. Which is so not a good look, what with the six wives - divorced, beheaded, died, divorced, beheaded, survived. Lucky Katherine Parr.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Gosh well- in a nutshell, Hazza is a completely self obsessed whinger who is now publically shaming his father and grandmother for a lifetime of ‘genetic pain’.
His wife has disappeared for a few days, leading people to wonder if she has received delivery of the newly FedExed Diana Dorito.
We are excitedly awaiting the release of Hazza’s new Oprah mental health collaboration- once we have observed our newly painted walls to be totally dry and our clipped toenails have been eaten, viewing this documentary will definitely be next on our agenda.
What else.
Oh yes, they are both still What Freda Says.
Aw thanks I’ll leave it alone in future 🤪
I think it’s great you had a bash- thank you!
Plus I quite like that one has to work out the end of the title...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
If Harry and Meghan have taken delivery of their daughter, we need to see a list of upcoming British Royal family jobs/events/announcements so we can guess which one will be overshadowed by them announcing the arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench
previous thread
Great job @Carpediem69 and thank you to @Locket6 !!!
* MWX trading (the commercial side of Sussex Royal has FINALLY files to dissolve
* The Harpo mental health thingy that Gary has been claiming to be working on has posted some silly trailers that is already pissing everyone off
* Gary faceplanted when trying to knock the US Constitution, pissing orf the sentient population of the US. Bravo
* Gary got his script all messed up and confused "genetics" with "generational"... pissing off yet more people. Bravo. Keep digging, fucker
* Gary wants his wench at the Diana statue unveiling. Yeah - like THAT's gonna happen
* Fidiot shat all over his grandmother and his father - directly this time. You're gonna need a bigger shovel, fucker.
* Rumour has it that they are selling the house (that they never owned? money laundering? trust fund money laundering?)
* More rumours that they are planning their own Diana unveiling.

Tattlers - have I missed anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
If Harry and Meghan have taken delivery of their daughter, we need to see a list of upcoming British Royal family jobs/events/announcements so we can guess which one will be overshadowed by them announcing the arrival.
Trooping of the colour HMQ official birthday June 12th

• Angry
Reactions: 31
He used to be before facial hair and before Smeagol
Yeah, I think Harry looked way better without the facial hair. Did he ever have a beard before he met his wife?

Prince William didn't look too bad with one but I think he looks better without it too.

Reactions: 13
Harry and Meghan #103 William inherits the Throne, Harry gets the Bench
previous thread
Great job @Carpediem69 and thank you to @Locket6 !!!
* MWX trading (the commercial side of Sussex Royal has FINALLY files to dissolve
* The Harpo mental health thingy that Gary has been claiming to be working on has posted some silly trailers that is already pissing everyone off
* Gary faceplanted when trying to knock the US Constitution, pissing orf the sentient population of the US. Bravo
* Gary got his script all messed up and confused "genetics" with "generational"... pissing off yet more people. Bravo. Keep digging, fucker
* Gary wants his wench at the Diana statue unveiling. Yeah - like THAT's gonna happen
* Fidiot shat all over his grandmother and his father - directly this time. You're gonna need a bigger shovel, fucker.
* Rumour has it that they are selling the house (that they never owned? money laundering? trust fund money laundering?)
* More rumours that they are planning their own Diana unveiling.

Tattlers - have I missed anything?
@ResidentMerkin Thank you I tried to add a synopsis but couldn’t get it to post 😘

Reactions: 19
Am I the only person who doesn't think William and Harry are good looking?

I think they were cute kids, but that's all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Yeah, I think Harry looked way better without the facial hair. Did he ever have a beard before he met his wife?

Prince William didn't look too bad with one but I think he looks better without it too.
I think he did. Having looked at pics pre facial hair, I take it back. He's beady eyed and has a big nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.