Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparrow8818

As an American I am extremely confused by the First Amendment comments. First of all, we all understand here that the First Amendment is not JUST freedom of speech, correct? I’m sorry if that’s already been pointed out, I have trouble catching up after a few days without reading.

The First Amendment also protects Freedom of Religion, Freedom of Assembly, and Freedom to Petition the government. Is his understanding of it really that simplistic? I understand that maybe that is not information that is taught is the UK or retained past school for most people outside the US but surely a prince of the UK would at least at some point in his life been aware of that. Or maybe he thinks those things are bonkers too? And I can’t speak to whether or not it is less difficult to bring a libel suit against press here in the US but we do have those laws in place, the First Amendment on its own does not prevent suits of that nature. In its original writing it was meant to protect censorship of the press by the government, primarily meaning that the government can’t prevent the press from writing negative things against the government.

It is SO annoying how little people understand the First Amendment (meaning people who live here in the US, I don’t have the expectation that people from other countries fill brain space with our constitution). People here will say obnoxious/bigoted/lewd things publicly and then say the First Amendment protects them. It protects you from government persecution, yes, not from consequences to your actions. Harry is basically claiming that it is ‘bonkers’ because he understands it on that simplistic a level, that our First Amendment is a free pass for any American to say any horrible thing they want without any consequences.

More to the point why speak on something that you have not done even cursory research into. A simply Googling of ‘First Amendment’ would surely tell you that it is not exclusively about Freedom of Speech.

Sorry for the rant but that is so extremely stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
Hazzno's markled his own mother's statue event and turned it into a circus, weaponised it like he does everything else. What's the point in it anyway on what would be her 60th? It's not about honouring Diana of course but grabbing a platform for them to snipe, gripe and feel sorry for themselves, with the biracial carrion crow adding her poison to the day. "Honour" here is a sick joke as while William has done his best Hazzno has thoroughly dishonoured his mother's memory. I can't see him coming over as he's a coward.
You’re absolutely right. He is a coward. But not as big a coward as his wife.
Have you noticed that whenever the shit’s about to hit the fan she’s off as fast as her bunioned tootsies can carry her. Then lays low while sending the thick ginger cunt out to take the flak?
Off topic but I’m all excited because tomorrow I travel to see my kids and grandkids for the first time in almost a year. And I’ve got a lovely new baby boy to cuddle and spoil.
I’m telling anyone who’ll listen whether they’re interested or not. 🤣🤣
And that includes you my tattle friends who have entertained me and kept me company over this last horrible year.
I truly mean that❤
So I won’t be posting for a few days but I will be reading when I can and I’ll be back to spout my random musings soon. 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 78

monicalewinsky

665FB714-8958-412D-A4FB-7BE5045635E9.jpeg

Karma karma karma karma karma chameleon 🎉

I hate the DM but I do love that they just shad the fuck out of them on headlines so openly now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
Interesting.
From reports on that podcast Dax mentioned his own problems in his past and hazza basically brushed them aside to continue his own whine-athon. AND, I was quite shocked when someone reported that when Dax then brought up his experience with sexual abuse and DV hazza's response was WTTE "Oh yes, everyone likes to bring up the old sexual abuse thing ....." which I thought was fucking shitty of him.:mad: As sufferers on here will absolutely know, the worst thing you can do to someone who is sharing their personal pain stories is to dismissively belittle it with trite comments and then shove YOUR pain and tales of woe down their throat. For a person allegedly in therapy he has no understanding or empathy with the suffering of others. Cunt.
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

PH: This sounds like the script of stepbrothers.

DS: The non comedic version of that. And then molested along the way

PH: Just throw that in there."

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

DollyBlue

lol I know it is a sad story about the Queen losing her dorgi puppy and on the day that the lovely Nuttynana has lost her beloved cat, but this just made me laugh in the comments. There were lots of people asking what a corgi was and people explaining about it being a cross between a corgi and a daschund:
1621376140509.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Rayne

VIP Member
Smegs announces her pregnancy at Eugenie wedding, so Eugenie‘s sister announces her pregnancy on Smegs wedding anniversary. Not quite the same but the shade is there not just from the men in grey suits but from Beatrice and Eugenie. Puts doubts to those blind gossip articles too about B&E bring team Harkles. The only way they would be team Harkle is to blind side them anyway, give them fake stories and try and find out the goss from their camp.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Nuttynana

VIP Member
Back from the vets, blood tests and results done and all are 100%.

The gobshite may have early onset dementia??

She thinks he is just being a fussy, difficult little arsehole with not liking his current very expensive food. Has made a miraculous recovery £250 later, off to buy a different expensive food now.

Thanks Tattler s for your love and concern, it means a lot.

Someone did mention on here that perhaps he was missing his sister but no wsy, she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

Some cats are just little shits and he is one of themxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

buflesse

Chatty Member
I bet Meghan is SO jealous of Beatrice. A Princess in her own right who got married wearing the Queen's own couture and a megawatt tiara. A woman who is blissfully happy, who married a man who adores her and who is adored by her family. A woman with a successful career. And now she's played the bitter, classless tart at her own game 😆 brilliant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Carpediem69

VIP Member
On another site, Indians are posting that they don't want them there!
Found this in the comments - none of which are buying into it - not their money, one building won’t make a difference, go and live there etc etc but I liked this one in particular

NW Central, Seattle, United States, moments ago

The health center already exists and is Sponsored by the British High Commission and the World Central Kitchen Organization has already served over 100,000 meals in the area. So, what are the Markles actually doing? Taking credit for other people's work?”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there was another interview where Harry’s wife reveals she has been wearing a moonbump.

She will continue to share that she was FORCED to do it after being shamed into not being able to carry a baby herself by the mean and awful in-laws.

The stress of being in the ‘institution’ was so great conception was impossible and there were many losses after each (itemised in the interview) family member was mean to her.

They HAD to leave the family for these reasons and she has only now come to realise that there is no shame in not being able to carry a baby and she is now ‘speaking her truth’ for all those women who are just like her and left feeling ashamed.

Just writing this sounds completely insane, but quite honestly I don’t think anything would surprise me with these two now.

My biggest sadness is that they can’t simply practice what they preach. They are mean and thoughtless, they are bullies and heartless, yet they profess to care about all these things. I think their work will include the ‘early years’ and ‘parenting’ because they simply can’t stand the fact that Catherine is doing such an incredible job in both areas, personally and professionally.

all their tales of woe are simply being spun to discredit his family, after she discredited her own. I honestly wonder what Archie and Doriana will be like when they grow up, will they resent their parents or champion their work.

I’m rambling, these are thoughts that keep popping into my head...... wish I could just not think about these two, but I get sucked in. Thank goodness for these threads, because I’d honestly feel as if I was the only person on the planet other than Piers Morgan and my own family who completely despise them.

ps. Editing with another one of my thoughts:
How on Earth he could actually sit at his grandfathers funeral and walk behind the coffin if he feels SUCH distain for his family. It really just completely baffles me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

apollo1

🙋‍♀️ hi. I’m quite new but have been reading this thread for ages without posting.
The Eeyore references have nudged me out of lurkdom because I’ve got a huge affinity with him. I suffer often with depression and I’ve always “got” him, and how he feels about life!
I don’t “get” M&H though, and when I’m feeling really down, I get so sad about people like them, who seem to be adored, yet pour poison and division on everything. Basically making what’s currently a shitty world, even worse. I don’t understand how such rank hypocrisy - “we’re so kind and giving, except when we’re throwing our families, and anyone who dares say no to us under the bus’ - goes unnoticed/ unchallenged.
So thank you to everyone who posts on these threads - it’s nice to know there are like minded people out there!

• Heart

Rayne

VIP Member
If Archie really was a real vegan we do know his first words would have been “I’m a vegan” we all know vegans can’t go more than 2 minutes without telling someone

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member

I think the people of India want vaccines and ppe not a building with two whiney little narrcs names attached to it, but hey anything to make a global problem about you meghahoe.
On another site, Indians are posting that they don't want them there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
I really hate the fact Harry acts like Diana was only his mother!! He's a spoilt little man child.
It's gross Hazzno's using footage of himself walking behind the coffin. It's all about him. Any "cruelty" to him in the past was accidental and because of circumstances at the time. His cruelty to his family now is deliberate and planned, that's the difference. He's raking over stale old history that's irrelevant now, but he can't see it and can't move on because he doesn't want to.

This coffin-walk after his TV studio rounds of tear-jerking and snivelling will be a big turn-off and will backfire. If I were watching it I'd ask why has the other brother walking by his side been cut out? Where's William? Brief glimpse of part of Charles, but Hazzno is centre-frame to make the point that the only suffering that is important for the purpose of this Apple whingefest is HIS, and that he and only he was suffering.
Such a blatant pity-me grab from a middle-aged spineless and unemployed leech is really nauseating.
Bad move hogging all the attention at a funeral and bad PR. He really has the brains of a whelk.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67