Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, we didn’t get any kind of PR puff piece from the losers about their anniversary. Interesting, could they really be fighting and living apart. Divorce. We can only dream.
Or are they being quiet because they know all the crap that Haznot is going to spew on that mental health thingy with Porka.
Probably the latter. But I am ready for it. It won’t get me down. Hit me with it Haznot, I can take it now.
I have come a long way since that interview with Porka, I was so depressed and angry for days after that bloody interview. Now I just expect crap being spewed so I have toughen up. It does help when you realise the whole of the UK and most of the Commonwealth are on my side. And that Haznot is a friggin idiot who just blurts out the most ridiculous things.
Isn't it amazing how that interview and the aftermath has given us renewed hope that the world is finally seeing through this pair to the grifters they really are? It's like it has recharged our batteries. The interview was meant to be a strong foundation that they could build their victimhood on with the following tit (the podcast and the Millionaires-are-so-sad-too series). But it fell apart when smeggy over egged the pudding by lying through her new veneers and hazza slammed the A1. It's all falling apart rather nicely.:m

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Isn't it amazing how that interview and the aftermath has given us renewed hope that the world is finally seeing through this pair to the grifters they really are? It's like it has recharged our batteries. The interview was meant to be a strong foundation that they could build their victimhood on with the following tit (the podcast and the Millionaires-are-so-sad-too series). But it fell apart when smeggy over egged the pudding by lying through her new veneers and hazza slammed the A1. It's all falling apart rather nicely.:m
I do hope so and quickly. I am sick of hearing about those two wasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on everyone 39 is her truth don't be mean.

So no 40th ever ;)
Penny Smith (GMTV) once said she was 38. Someone pointed out she was 38 last year and she replied "Yes, and the year before. I like being 38. Will probably be 38 for a few years.."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is she ? Saying that she is 39 ? Soz don’t go onto twitter much at all - As I said in an earlier post I am confused as Samantha doesn’t have any reason to defend HFEW - but in the i/v it came from the horses mouth 🐴 🤔
That's why I'm so confused.

Reactions: 13
Interesting.
From reports on that podcast Dax mentioned his own problems in his past and hazza basically brushed them aside to continue his own whine-athon. AND, I was quite shocked when someone reported that when Dax then brought up his experience with sexual abuse and DV hazza's response was WTTE "Oh yes, everyone likes to bring up the old sexual abuse thing ....." which I thought was bleeping crappy of him.:mad: As sufferers on here will absolutely know, the worst thing you can do to someone who is sharing their personal pain stories is to dismissively belittle it with trite comments and then shove YOUR pain and tales of woe down their throat. For a person allegedly in therapy he has no understanding or empathy with the suffering of others. bleep.
For that reason I believe H will no longer be on their Christmas card list and they have used him for ratings only. If he thinks this will get him into their bezzie Hollywood pals club he is very mistaken.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did they break up!?
Was this around the time that he ignored her at a wedding in Jamaica?
The report is out that finds Bashir did mislead Diana for that interview. William was following the case. Wonder if H will turn this into another woe is me pity party.

Most likely, any excuse to shoehorn his Mother's name into any conversation.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Penny Smith (GMTV) once said she was 38. Someone pointed out she was 38 last year and she replied "Yes, and the year before. I like being 38. Will probably be 38 for a few years.."
I got to 39 and officially reversed. Didn’t get a 40 th party cos of COVID so am STICKING!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The report is out that finds Bashir did mislead Diana for that interview. William was following the case. Wonder if H will turn this into another woe is me pity party.

With all this kicking off, you do wonder whether William would be better off organising for the statue to be revealed at a minute past midnight on her birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We had Two neutered brothers who ignored each other completely except for the occasional fight, when Wally died Whiskers pulled this same stunt and in the first 7-10 days after Wally died he had started losing weight and the vet was looking for anaemia, cost a bleeping fortune in blood tests and then my barmy old grandmother suggested stinky fish out of a tin and the lil bastard happily wolfed down a tin of pilchards and lasted another 5 years. My dad was raging at the vet for not knowing about the stinky fish trick!
Glad it worked out for you xx

Spot.on Man's are such wise people. Bought some gourmet cat food at £1 per lot and shitguts ate 2 straight off, back to Felix after this🐱🐱🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You sound aggrieved, which is a pity as no offence was meant.
Again I bow to those who know.🤐
Not aggrieved, I don't think your remark was offensive, or that you had a negative intention.

However there is a lot of casual ignorance around this subject that is best clarified because otherwise it can become perpetuated as the norm.

One example, family member (white) had a baby with partner (black). Baby was born very light skin tone. Some people then started to debate whether the baby was really somebody else's because they didn't believe the baby should be that colour. It was idle speculation but ignorant and harmful and it has to be a positive for people to learn, rather than be flippant or obtuse in their understanding.

Reactions: 12
Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Catherine (married to the next in line) and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oooooh. Anyone with press contacts who want to pass this on & let them know her dates don’t add up?
Don't think she owns a calendar, she never knows when she got married and can't say exactly when her babies are born

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When I reached 40, I just said I was 30,10. Then 30, 11 etc :m

Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Katherine and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?
Exactly.......she is the new Fergie not Diana 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.