Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back from the vets, blood tests and results done and all are 100%.

The gobshite may have early onset dementia??

She thinks he is just being a fussy, difficult little hole with not liking his current very expensive food. Has made a miraculous recovery £250 later, off to buy a different expensive food now.

Thanks Tattler s for your love and concern, it means a lot.

Someone did mention on here that perhaps he was missing his sister but no wsy, she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

Some cats are just little shits and he is one of themxxx
We had Two neutered brothers who ignored each other completely except for the occasional fight, when Wally died Whiskers pulled this same stunt and in the first 7-10 days after Wally died he had started losing weight and the vet was looking for anaemia, cost a bleeping fortune in blood tests and then my barmy old grandmother suggested stinky fish out of a tin and the lil bastard happily wolfed down a tin of pilchards and lasted another 5 years. My dad was raging at the vet for not knowing about the stinky fish trick!
Glad it worked out for you xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

She thinks he is just being a fussy, difficult little hole with not liking his current very expensive food. Has made a miraculous recovery £250 later, off to buy a different expensive food now.

Someone did mention on here that perhaps he was missing his sister but no wsy, she hated his guts and treated him with the utmost contempt and walloped him several times.

And we love them still 💟

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She won't have been gardening, she will have made it look like she was for a few photos and then straight out of there. They don't actually do stuff, just like to make it look like they do.
Everything that bleep does is for show. Nothing authentic about her whatsoever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Come on everyone 39 is her truth don't be mean.

So no 40th ever ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have been thinking of Harry, Meghan and Oprah and their woke form of racism.

What they fail to understand is that since the end of the First World War, British people and Americans, Canadians and so many members of the commonwealth of nations lives began being interwoven with people from east and southeast Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean just to name a few places. That is a long time for friendships to be made, marriages, school and work friends, play and gossip, and watching each other’s kids grow up. Not even to mention huge swathes of professional associates.

The part that disgusts me is that Oprah, Meghan and Harry are the ones pushing an agenda that if people are not originally from Western Europe they are the other, or less than.

While masses of people understand that yes our societies can be complicated and are far from perfect, we have laws that really are effective and continually evolving to protect all people. Masses of people overwhelmingly vote for political parties that uphold those principles. It’s not even a question If you look at decades of voting patterns.

So I would hate to be a person who planted my flag around this woke culture because it’s not aging well and it’s becoming increasingly apparent that it’s simply a work around ideology for actual racists.

The woke types like Harry, Meghan and Oprah have to actually think that certain people are less to really buy into the woke ideology.

That is what disgusts me and I think what people really find repulsive.

It’s like a slight of hand for people with very ugly and divisive agendas.
It's possible that H&M and O are not so much interested in wokeness as they are in the MONEY to be made from riding the wave. I suspect many people could be described this way.

Reactions: 36
Yeah, but no, but yeah.. In this case I'd say the choice of a godparent isn't just about who will pay Dolly's school fees and buy him a nice pony for 10th birthday, but about who will fund The Harkles lifestyle.
True, totally agree, but when Archie is older, just think of the people he can call up and mention his godmother Oprah. So many doors will open to him for that alone.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
To be honest, if I knew a world-wide known billionaire celebrity and thought I could persuade them to be godparent to my child, I would totally do it.

it’s about giving your child the best possible advantage in life, so I really can’t fault her (them) for doing just that. I can fault them for a lot of other things, but not that!
Ironically, its the job of the godparents to help the child develop spiritually and morally and to help the child grow in religious faith.

As muppet and Puppet are severely lacking spiritually and morally those godparents are going to be busy, and Orca the Porka isn't going to be able to help Farchie in this regard either. All self serving twunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have been thinking of Harry, Meghan and Oprah and their woke form of racism.

What they fail to understand is that since the end of the First World War, British people and Americans, Canadians and so many members of the commonwealth of nations lives began being interwoven with people from east and southeast Asia, Latin America and the Caribbean just to name a few places. That is a long time for friendships to be made, marriages, school and work friends, play and gossip, and watching each other’s kids grow up. Not even to mention huge swathes of professional associates.

The part that disgusts me is that Oprah, Meghan and Harry are the ones pushing an agenda that if people are not originally from Western Europe they are the other, or less than.

While masses of people understand that yes our societies can be complicated and are far from perfect, we have laws that really are effective and continually evolving to protect all people. Masses of people overwhelmingly vote for political parties that uphold those principles. It’s not even a question If you look at decades of voting patterns.

So I would hate to be a person who planted my flag around this woke culture because it’s not aging well and it’s becoming increasingly apparent that it’s simply a work around ideology for actual racists.

The woke types like Harry, Meghan and Oprah have to actually think that certain people are less to really buy into the woke ideology.

That is what disgusts me and I think what people really find repulsive.

It’s like a slight of hand for people with very ugly and divisive agendas.
The bit of the woke agenda I can never get my head around it that if all the "western" countries (UK, Europe, America, Australia etc) are so racist, why are peoples from all over the world busting a gut to move to these countries?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind
That is GAVIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

haha haha haha. My 2 are like that. My little female cat hates all males, and will hiss and spit when her brother comes anywhere near her. He on the other hand is desperate to be her friend and is always trying to sook up to her and gets a scratched nose for his troubles. You would think after 16 years he would know better, but no... every single night he tries to cuddle up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't think by any measure Harry can claim to be intelligent. Manipulative in spades tho......

Cunning and manipulation enable people to appear intelligent and / or insightful but actions tend to out the truth.
I think that poster meant "intelligence" as in her level of intelligence, which was very low . Hence them mentioning her not even finishing Finishing School which is just a cooking and protocol school to polish girls off for entering high society.

Reactions: 17

So glad he's OK. 😺

Reactions: 15
So why is Samantha getting pissed off on Twatter about Meg's age?
Is she ? Saying that she is 39 ? Soz don’t go onto twitter much at all - As I said in an earlier post I am confused as Samantha doesn’t have any reason to defend HFEW - but in the i/v it came from the horses mouth 🐴 🤔

Reactions: 15
I've been thinking about the Farchie situation. Murky pictures, scant details, hair covered, filmed from the back and in black and white.
They say they want to protect him from the press, and yet they use him ( or similar looking child ) to merch stuff for dollar. Recently there has been the reprinting of a story about Puppet saying he was the father of a child and it all came to light just before the wedding, which he completely denied and in a real state. The story went away rather quickly, and no details of the age of the child/ toddler was revealed and as we know the murky couple got wed at our expense .

What if they took on that child, Puppet's biological child ( NDA's and lots of cash to mother ) and used friend's baby for the S. Africa tour, Porca interview , meanwhile Puppet's child is growing up away from the cameras and it becomes harder and harder to piece together his babyhood and childhood. One day he'll be wheeled out and there you have it , Here's Farchie!
This would answer why she did the moon bump shenanigans and while Puppet supported her, and all the smoke and mirrors fake deliveries and lies about the birth.
RF knew about the child and helped make arrangements for him to be bought into the RF quietly , but didn't know the moon bump plan and subsequently found out. Hence Mexit. This is what she has over them, she will tell all and drag RF into it. Also, the reason they didn't give details of god parents and baptism is that Porca the Orca is allegedly one of the god parents ( got the Orca gossip of IG). I thought you had to be a member of the C of E to be a godparent you have to be a practicing Catholic to be a godparent at a Catholic baptism, so would assume the same for C of E

Well that's my thought for the day, honestly with Muppet and Puppet frankly nothing would surprise me now :unsure: :oops:
You don't have to be Catholic to be the god parent to a Catholic child.

Reactions: 11
Dax is recently out of rehab and probably should be working on his sobriety not promoting Haz.
Interesting.
From reports on that podcast Dax mentioned his own problems in his past and hazza basically brushed them aside to continue his own whine-athon. AND, I was quite shocked when someone reported that when Dax then brought up his experience with sexual abuse and DV hazza's response was WTTE "Oh yes, everyone likes to bring up the old sexual abuse thing ....." which I thought was bleeping crappy of him.:mad: As sufferers on here will absolutely know, the worst thing you can do to someone who is sharing their personal pain stories is to dismissively belittle it with trite comments and then shove YOUR pain and tales of woe down their throat. For a person allegedly in therapy he has no understanding or empathy with the suffering of others. bleep.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.