Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well slappa my thigh and I'll go to the foot of our stairs. Madam is doing it again - crouching down with absolutely no room for a baby moonbump anywhere to be seen. šŸ™„
Was she pregnant then? If she is due in June, she couldnā€™t have been more than a few weeks pregnant at this point.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone watch that documentary on Channel 4 last night? It's called A Very Royal Baby: From Cradle to Crown

Apparently Scobie suggested that Oprah could be Archie's godmother

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I live in the US and I hope the UK knows how we feel about cringe & ginge. I had never heard of this celebrity before the engagement.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Excellent find šŸ‘ you should send that to Yankee Wally, Murky Meg and the others!
Aw thanks @Scotchmist I had to sit through the whole thing but happy to take one for the team šŸ˜€ I am not on any social media so donā€™t know how to contact them but happy for anyone else to let them know šŸ¤£ šŸ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did anyone watch that documentary on Channel 4 last night? It's called A Very Royal Baby: From Cradle to Crown
I didn't even realise it was on until I read this article. Has he fallen out with them?

Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve always thought Oprah is one of the godparents. It just makes ā€œbusiness senseā€

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So what do we think Harry's going to do now William has basically humblebragged about his guns for a good cause? Are we going to get shirtless surfing to prove he's a California buy now?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So what do we think Harry's going to do now William has basically humblebragged about his guns for a good cause? Are we going to get shirtless surfing to prove he's a California buy now?
Heā€™s probably as buff as a ā€œTwigletā€!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Says more about Harry's wife though. Having someone who you barely know and met once before your wedding being the godparent of your child.
Farchie will be left money from Porkaā€™s will, no doubt, so the Merchallā€™s knew what they were doing - they will use that money for themselves - they are so transparent and corrupt. And Porka would do anything to be associated with our royalty - her website sells items with ā€˜regal namesā€™ Iā€™ll find some and post - makes me want to heave šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 25

Apparently Scobie suggested that Oprah could be Archie's godmother
'As the nation and the world...' I couldn't care less!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
'As the nation and the world...' I couldn't care less!
Neither could I šŸ˜ƒ
The only fun to be had here is guessing the name of Mercherella and what tiny part of the childs anatomy we will glimpse in a grainy photo šŸ™„

I'm going for hands this time !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few daysšŸˆšŸˆšŸˆ
Oh bugger, Iā€™m so sorry x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.