Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the baby shower article... it is clear HW wanted a girl! No wonder we don’t see Archie, he isn’t what she wanted... guaranteed the girl will be merched everywhere

View attachment 581851
So according to an article about the shower posted earlier, those macaron towers cost $400 each. Those are barely towers. Even worse, you know that that lot put food on their plates, but probably ate a molecule of frosting and left the rest untouched.

it certainly does seem she expected a girl (I bet she would have already been gone if Archie was a girl). Would explain so much in how they have behaved with him. I hope the poor kid has a loving nanny, because he will be even more ignored when his sister is born.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈

Thinking of you today lovely ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I've been thinking about the Farchie situation. Murky pictures, scant details, hair covered, filmed from the back and in black and white.
They say they want to protect him from the press, and yet they use him ( or similar looking child ) to merch stuff for dollar. Recently there has been the reprinting of a story about Puppet saying he was the father of a child and it all came to light just before the wedding, which he completely denied and in a real state. The story went away rather quickly, and no details of the age of the child/ toddler was revealed and as we know the murky couple got wed at our expense .

What if they took on that child, Puppet's biological child ( NDA's and lots of cash to mother ) and used friend's baby for the S. Africa tour, Porca interview , meanwhile Puppet's child is growing up away from the cameras and it becomes harder and harder to piece together his babyhood and childhood. One day he'll be wheeled out and there you have it , Here's Farchie!
This would answer why she did the moon bump shenanigans and while Puppet supported her, and all the smoke and mirrors fake deliveries and lies about the birth.
RF knew about the child and helped make arrangements for him to be bought into the RF quietly , but didn't know the moon bump plan and subsequently found out. Hence Mexit. This is what she has over them, she will tell all and drag RF into it. Also, the reason they didn't give details of god parents and baptism is that Porca the Orca is allegedly one of the god parents ( got the Orca gossip of IG). I thought you had to be a member of the C of E to be a godparent you have to be a practicing Catholic to be a godparent at a Catholic baptism, so would assume the same for C of E

Well that's my thought for the day, honestly with Muppet and Puppet frankly nothing would surprise me now :unsure: :oops:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
William announced as the new CG of the Marines??
I actually hope it’s Princess Anne (esp as Lady C reckons Anne was the one Harry & Meghan were referring to about the ‘racist’ skin tone remarks)

then William after Anne dies.

• Heart
So according to an article about the shower posted earlier, those macaron towers cost $400 each. Those are barely towers. Even worse, you know that that lot put food on their plates, but probably ate a molecule of frosting and left the rest untouched.

it certainly does seem she expected a girl (I bet she would have already been gone if Archie was a girl). Would explain so much in how they have behaved with him. I hope the poor kid has a loving nanny, because he will be even more ignored when his sister is born.
You just know all that extravagance was wasted. Then they have the cheek to try and squeeze money out of fans for charity. And the cheek to moan that she couldn’t accept any expensive gifts 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I hate to point it out to you but no, to be honest everyone outside of the US really has no knowledge of the constitution other than: 1. Freedom of speech and 2. Guns.

Why would Harry have any further understanding? The man is an uneducated, ignorant, imbecile.
1st amendment - free speech
2nd amendment - guns
5th amendment - court / self incrimination (plead the 5th - Hollywood/movies)
13th amendment - abolition of slavery
25th amendment - removal of President (only know this because of Trump)

That’s it! Haven’t a clue about any of the others.

Reactions: 22
I've been thinking about the Farchie situation. Murky pictures, scant details, hair covered, filmed from the back and in black and white.
They say they want to protect him from the press, and yet they use him ( or similar looking child ) to merch stuff for dollar. Recently there has been the reprinting of a story about Puppet saying he was the father of a child and it all came to light just before the wedding, which he completely denied and in a real state. The story went away rather quickly, and no details of the age of the child/ toddler was revealed and as we know the murky couple got wed at our expense .

What if they took on that child, Puppet's biological child ( NDA's and lots of cash to mother ) and used friend's baby for the S. Africa tour, Porca interview , meanwhile Puppet's child is growing up away from the cameras and it becomes harder and harder to piece together his babyhood and childhood. One day he'll be wheeled out and there you have it , Here's Farchie!
This would answer why she did the moon bump shenanigans and while Puppet supported her, and all the smoke and mirrors fake deliveries and lies about the birth.
RF knew about the child and helped make arrangements for him to be bought into the RF quietly , but didn't know the moon bump plan and subsequently found out. Hence Mexit. This is what she has over them, she will tell all and drag RF into it. Also, the reason they didn't give details of god parents and baptism is that Porca the Orca is allegedly one of the god parents ( got the Orca gossip of IG). I thought you had to be a member of the C of E to be a godparent you have to be a practicing Catholic to be a godparent at a Catholic baptism, so would assume the same for C of E

Well that's my thought for the day, honestly with Muppet and Puppet frankly nothing would surprise me now :unsure: :oops:
According2Taz did a video a while back coming to the same conclusion. It does seem odd how weird they are about him. Plus the apparent ‘don’t ask about Archie’ to David foster and the pink themed baby shower.

• Wow
Yes - free speech costs money over there. Madness.
Bonkers, perhaps!

I’d like to bring a different perspective to what I think is a rather odd comparative analysis of US vs UK law. Let’s look at the First Amendment of 1791, for example. The US Constitution and Bill of Rights did not emerge in a vacuum. Britons historically have, and still do, exercise some of the broadest free speech rights of any people on earth, especially in their ability to criticize the government, a most important bellwether of free speech rights. The American forefathers cherished and embraced the merits of the British Constitution with which they were so familiar. It is a fact that the US Constitution of 1787 and the First Amendments of 1791 derived directly from the British constitution, notably our Bill of Rights of 1688 and the Act of Succession of 1700. On both sides of the Atlantic, there is protection for crucial freedoms- including freedom of speech, press, religion, assembly and the right to petition – which many of us hold to be the cornerstones of our values and national identities. They take different forms – the US has a codified, written constitution, the UK constitution is an amalgam of statute and common law, but the end result is more similar than it is different.

We British are intensely proud of our freedoms and object to attempts to curtail them. Hazza and his horrible wife have been attacking the British constitution over several years, yet this does not seem to have worried Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Porcah and a veritable wave of US gobs from accusing us of all kinds of bigotry when we dared to voice our objections. Hazza just has to mention once that he thinks the First Amendment is “bonkers” and the US is up in arms. How dare he – how indeed! They’re a pair of dangerous idiots, and people of good sense in the UK and US should be united against their vile influence, not poking holes in each other’s chosen systems of government or the wording of our laws.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just cannot believe this week, have got another appointment with the Vet today to take the Brother of my little girl. Not looking good, not eating and drinking gallons.

Christ on a bike don't know if I am on my head or on my arse, if it's a positive outcome will let you all know otherwise I will g o quiet for a few days🐈🐈🐈
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 plus all toes, that you get “not bad” news.

I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind
Why are they all wearing masks? Surely they are in a family bubble?

Reactions: 11
@Nuttynana fingers crossed for your boy, hope he's ok; I was so sorry to hear about his sister too. Sending hugs to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 plus all toes, that you get “not bad” news.

Why are they all wearing masks? Surely they are in a family bubble?
It's a picture from September last year when they visited a school, that is just one of the kids, not Farcie

I was just thinking that myself

Just had a look on the Archewell site
There’s a picture of the gruesome twosome
And a picture of Archie wearing a mask
He looks rather tall for his age and his head looks like the hair is photoshopped either that or it’s Harry’s toupee and it’s slipped
Apologies if I wrong and he does have an ailment of some kind

Oh well slappa my thigh and I'll go to the foot of our stairs. Madam is doing it again - crouching down with absolutely no room for a baby moonbump anywhere to be seen. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This was such a hopeful positive day - how did it all go so wrong? 😥

• Sad
That buffet photo of the baby shower macarons etc. is like year 2012 Pinterest dream board for expectant mothers :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, we didn’t get any kind of PR puff piece from the losers about their anniversary. Interesting, could they really be fighting and living apart. Divorce. We can only dream.
Or are they being quiet because they know all the crap that Haznot is going to spew on that mental health thingy with Porka.
Probably the latter. But I am ready for it. It won’t get me down. Hit me with it Haznot, I can take it now.
I have come a long way since that interview with Porka, I was so depressed and angry for days after that bloody interview. Now I just expect crap being spewed so I have toughen up. It does help when you realise the whole of the UK and most of the Commonwealth are on my side. And that Haznot is a friggin idiot who just blurts out the most ridiculous things.
I agree. With the Orca interview, I was very upset at the tit they were throwing at the RF. Now, I'm not bothered about what they say. The more they say and do, the more people realise what a pair of stupid, self centred, nasty twats they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This was such a hopeful positive day - how did it all go so wrong? 😥

Ooh look it’s the hundreds and thousands of “nasty, racists Brits”. :mad: How I’d love to slap the woman’s smug face, and slap, and slap again...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just a wee funny I had to share...
Whenever one of us tattlers (quite rightly given his ongoing lunacy) refers to the twunt in Cali as PW's "idiot brother", I inevitably re-run these scenes of "Ruprecht" in my mind 🤣🤣🤣

Enjoy - and tell me if I malign him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.