Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting the newsy tidbits about whether mm should throw herself a baby shower; usually a baby shower is thrown by friends. Guess she doesn't have any. And if she does send out invites, I wonder if anyone would actually attend? Do you think there will be a minimum requirement for the amount to be spent on gifts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I would if he took after his mum! Thankfully he takes after his lovely dad. :)

She was alright until she moved into a new retirement complex where her first social event was the Harkle wedding. And it's been downhill from there. The complex actually had a birthday party for Archie the other week. 🤮
Are you sure it's a Retirement Complex and not a mental facility?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, the ITV news just said that the BBC have sent a letter of apology to Charles and William ... no mention of cuntchops!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Gnashing of veneers in Socal.:m
(SORRY has to be done, it’s the law now )

Perhaps Cuntchops got his letter 3 days ago ...

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Interesting the newsy tidbits about whether mm should throw herself a baby shower; usually a baby shower is thrown by friends. Guess she doesn't have any. And if she does send out invites, I wonder if anyone would actually attend? Do you think there will be a minimum requirement for the amount to be spent on gifts?
She's warning Harry she is capable of throwing him under the bus I think. He told her to sshh so the press now know that he tried and failed to shush her. It fits with other gossip that they are apart right now and she's panicked by it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
More ‘will she/won’t she’ shite. ‘Poor me I need a baby shower but Hawwy says people have died because of COVID so it won’t look good so I have to keep it low key.’ 🙄🙄

I thought ye had a baby shower for your first child only? It only seems to be these knobjockey 'celeb' types that have one for each crotch goblin. Narcissistic fuckers. I hope the macaroons give everyone a horrendous dose of the squits.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In my opinion, Diana's legacy should be her children and henceforth their children etc. It means that her influence upon them - positive and negative, good and bad - and it should be what is remembered by the people. Not these stupid memorial statues and fountains etc. They don't last.

What counts in history as her real legacy is her position as mother to a King of the United Kingdom, Great Britain!

What the moaning, whining, narcissistic twunt in Cali doesn't appreciate is that his actions are magnifying her negative influences, almost cancelling out her positives, if he and his wife carry on merching his mother's corpse and life for their own financial gain by perpetuating this "I am a victim of..." status.

I truly hope that this statue event is the catharsis that William needs and he can move on. The twunts in Cali obviously will carry on merching Diana's corpse for infinity 😠💰💰💰

* And as a little additional note, much as I like cats - and I am deeply sorry for your loss of your wee pussy cat @Nuttynana, pets are truly members of our family - some of us are allergic and are dog owners and lovers 😺🐕🐶🐾 🤗
BIB I doubt William needs a catharsis like this any longer as he moved on some time ago. I bet he's wishing the statue had never been commissioned, as it's being used as another gripefest PR by the ginger weasel with the biracial weasel sticking her collapsed nostrilled snout in for good measure.
The RF won't be able to prevent H&M broadcasting on tannoy their propaganda from the States. I think the whole thing should be scrapped on the grounds that it's been hijacked and has totally lost its meaning, as it now appears that the two brothers are wrangling over their mother's memory thanks to Hazzno poisoning the event ( in other words, Markling it ). Hazzno wants to seize sole ownership of her loving memory, and William simply wants to honour her. These polar opposite views can't both be expressed at the same memorial event.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I thought ye had a baby shower for your first child only? It only seems to be these knobjockey 'celeb' types that have one for each crotch goblin. Narcissistic fuckers. I hope the macaroons give everyone a horrendous dose of the squits.
I
Hope she names her Oprah Gayle they will make themselves a laughing stock at.least if its bald they will have their choice of 2 sets of wigs.

After all slappers judges wig must have seen a few heads in its time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
More ‘will she/won’t she’ shite. ‘Poor me I need a baby shower but Hawwy says people have died because of COVID so it won’t look good so I have to keep it low key.’ 🙄🙄

I find it exceptional that after all this carrying on he chooses THIS to be self conscious about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
And she says it has to be kept quiet! Why, because nobody will go to it ..... no friends left now. She is obviously trying to save face and will say how wonderful it was, even though it never happened. Oh how nice it must be to live in the Land of Make Believe.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB I doubt William needs a catharsis like this any longer as he moved on some time ago. I bet he's wishing the statue had never been commissioned, as it's being used as another gripefest PR by the ginger weasel with the biracial weasel sticking her collapsed nostrilled snout in for good measure.
The RF won't be able to prevent H&M broadcasting on tannoy their propaganda from the States. I think the whole thing should be scrapped on the grounds that it's been hijacked and has totally lost its meaning, as it now appears that the two brothers are wrangling over their mother's memory thanks to Hazzno poisoning the event ( in other words, Markling it ). Hazzno wants to seize sole ownership of her loving memory, and William simply wants to honour her. These polar opposite views can't both be expressed at the same memorial event.
Personally I’m hoping that Haz was in charge of the dimensions of the statue and it ends up like the “Stonehenge in Spinal Tap “

• Haha
Reactions: 15
(SORRY has to be done, it’s the law now )

Perhaps Cuntchops got his letter 3 days ago ...
Just proved what we have all been hearing is true, he i s no longer considered a RF family member, bet they are raging over there. I really wish our Army would charge him with breaking the seal of oath he swore to uphold, would love to see the ginger prick in the glasshouse

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The baby shower can be held by Oprah, The Help, The Gardener and The Dog.

The Help and The Gardener will be ordered to donate a month's wages to The Hag and The Dog will be forced to learn a new trick which it will perform for Hag. Oprah will offer to pay for Dianareeka Sparkly Diamond Sapphire Marklet's first nose job. They will all sit around looking totally miserable whilst The Hag yells and screams at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she wasn’t allowed to accept expensive gifts first time round. Needs to get her ‘due’😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Catherine (married to the next in line) and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?
This is what I didn’t understand either. And he wasn’t saying “if”’ it repeats itself but “when”. What does he think was going to happen? Laws have changed since Diana and literally nobody, except maybe Taylor Swift gets the same pap attention.

I have vivid memories of Kate being in her early 20’s and not being able to drive her car because she was swarmed by paps. If anyone has the right to be freaked out it’s Kate.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.