Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get a baby shower for my 2nd
Can I complain about by generational trauma. Also none of these people are in their bubble. Serena and Beyoncé are not staying at their house. It’s all lies lies lies. She’s a liar.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can I complain about by generational trauma. Also none of these people are in their bubble. Serena and Beyoncé are not staying at their house. It’s all lies lies lies. She’s a liar.
But are you OK??

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do you need to see a therapist? Talk about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But are you OK??
I need to go and stand among people far less well off than me then you can ask me

Answer of course is surviving, but am I thriving?

in a global pandemic I’m happy to survive really

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I need to go and stand among people far less well off than me then you can ask me

Answer of course is surviving, but am I thriving?

in a global pandemic I’m happy to survive really
Everyone carries their own pain that you sometimes can't see through their smiles. Sure, those kids don't have proper food or shelter or education, but YOU'RE carrying the trauma of being refused a second baby shower.
It must be hard to keep hiding the pain.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This is Gavin. Again. I thought if you live together you don't Have to wear masks? This mask here is to hide Gavin's face of course. Are we really supposed to believe he's two years old??? They never gjve up hoaxing do they.
There is no suggestion it is their child is there? Didn't they do a gardening thing with kids a little while back. Photo is probably from that event, the kids shown is older than two.
Edit-found link

Reactions: 9
The baby shower can be held by Oprah, The Help, The Gardener and The Dog.

The Help and The Gardener will be ordered to donate a month's wages to The Hag and The Dog will be forced to learn a new trick which it will perform for Hag. Oprah will offer to pay for Dianareeka Sparkly Diamond Sapphire Marklet's first nose job. They will all sit around looking totally miserable whilst The Hag yells and screams at them.
Oprah and Gayle can do a turn as Spit and Gob the Flemish comediennes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm afraid that's not true. Not if the family are doing it by the book, anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic families who have non Catholic godparents, but in church practice it should be a Catholic godparent as that person is responsible for helping the child be formed in that faith. Supposedly anyway 😄

Source: an absolutely giant family argument on the Irish side of fam that ended up getting the priest in.

Edit: @JAR21 my apologies, I stand corrected, someone who knows more than me put a clarification below 😄
My son has a non catholic godparent. He also has a catholic godparent who is now a priest. My understanding was that as long as one of the godparents was catholic it was ok.

Reactions: 9
This is what I didn’t understand either. And he wasn’t saying “if”’ it repeats itself but “when”. What does he think was going to happen? Laws have changed since Diana and literally nobody, except maybe Taylor Swift gets the same pap attention.

I have vivid memories of Kate being in her early 20’s and not being able to drive her car because she was swarmed by paps. If anyone has the right to be freaked out it’s Kate.

I think he thought because he was the more popular brother and she was a ( d/c list actress) they would have the same popularity as Diana. Because he's an idiot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
This is Gavin Gingras. Again. I thought if you live together you don't Have to wear masks? This mask here is to hide Gavin's face of course. Are we really supposed to believe he's two years old??? This child is 3 + years old. They never gjve up hoaxing do they.
No bubba. It's from when they visited the little Cali school to plant flowers for Di last year. The child is one of the pupils.

Reactions: 14
OMG the SS are fawning over Diana again and how she “showed how racist and awful the RF are” why do they worship someone they’ve never even met as a God! I don’t understand this adoration they have for her at all, it’s creepy and obsessive (the same as they are with H and M)

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Catherine (married to the next in line) and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?
I said this in one of the earlier threads a while ago.... He keeps saying it because he wants history to repeat itself. If it repeats itself he can be in control this time and he can save mummy/Meghan. If he can whoop the press, get rid of that nasty internet/free speech/1A, he can save everyone's mummy over and over again. If he can start his own network like Oprah, he can have his own TV show where he can trash his family all the time. Ah, it's all coming together.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
My son has a non catholic godparent. He also has a catholic godparent who is now a priest. My understanding was that as long as one of the godparents was catholic it was ok.
It can depend on the priest too. If you get a grumpy old git of a priest he might try the "Gotta be all Catholics:mad:" thing, but most priests these days are very relaxed and as long as one God Parent is Catholic then they are fine with that.

OMG the SS are fawning over Diana again and how she “showed how racist and awful the RF are” why do they worship someone they’ve never even met as a God! I don’t understand this adoration they have for her at all, it’s creepy and obsessive (the same as they are with H and M)
Blonde blue eyed women are REALLY good at showing up the racism of other white people :rolleyes:
Who the hell is bookworm2??? I've been a fan since about November but today I've been watching her first videos and it's uncanny what she spotted early on but she wasn't noticed until Yankeewally mentioned her. She rarely gives opinions and seems almost autistic in her understanding of fact vs opinion (I mean that as a compliment) to quote the late Nikki Grahame
1621542168470.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It can depend on the priest too. If you get a grumpy old git of a priest he might try the "Gotta be all Catholics:mad:" thing, but most priests these days are very relaxed and as long as one God Parent is Catholic then they are fine with that.
Absolutely , our PP was very by the book. My C of E friend was not allowed to be godmother. When one of the girls at work was getting married, her hubbys first marriage was annulled, they had to wed in registry office , priest said no church wedding they asked if it could be blessed in the church after and he would not agree to that either, he said he would pray for them 😂. Anyway a couple of years later she ran off with one of our married colleagues...oops...
But what smeggy wants and all that ( luckily for her C of E is easier going or there would have been no big day to show off)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I said this in one of the earlier threads a while ago.... He keeps saying it because he wants history to repeat itself. If it repeats itself he can be in control this time and he can save mummy/Meghan. If he can whoop the press, get rid of that nasty internet/free speech/1A, he can save everyone's mummy over and over again. If he can start his own network like Oprah, he can have his own TV show where he can trash his family all the time. Ah, it's all coming together.
Was meant to quote this one, I'd never looked at this way before, but I have to agree with you

• Wow
Just watched the Panorama programme about Princess Diana. That was shocking 😳 Bashir obviously had a plan to get access to Diana, disgusting behavior 😡 he was instrumental in stirring the tit when she was vulnerable. What a bastard!

The BBC used to be a respected institution but not for me anymore 😕
If he had any morals or integrity, Lord Hall (then Director General of the BBC) would hand back his Peerage. I‘m more likely to find 2 Unicorns shagging in my garden though! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.