Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8ff20ff8c01220776196bbb01cf0759e.jpg

meghan-markle-jumper-dress-z.jpg

Does anyone ever just stop and think 'how was this woman ever a member of the BRF' it seems so surreal 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
The report is out that finds Bashir did mislead Diana for that interview. William was following the case. Wonder if H will turn this into another woe is me pity party.

Bloody hell, the ITV news just said that the BBC have sent a letter of apology to Charles and William ... no mention of cuntchops!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
Gnashing of veneers in Socal.:m

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
More ‘will she/won’t she’ shite. ‘Poor me I need a baby shower but Hawwy says people have died because of COVID so it won’t look good so I have to keep it low key.’ 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
More ‘will she/won’t she’ shite. ‘Poor me I need a baby shower but Hawwy says people have died because of COVID so it won’t look good so I have to keep it low key.’ 🙄🙄

So bragging about her husband asking her to shut up and her not shutting up is OK now? Ooh Harry, hope you made a note of the exits lad cause she's close to shoving you out

From the article The pair have agreed to keep any party a secret, Who reported. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Just watched the Panorama programme about Princess Diana. That was shocking 😳 Bashir obviously had a plan to get access to Diana, disgusting behavior 😡 he was instrumental in stirring the tit when she was vulnerable. What a bastard!

The BBC used to be a respected institution but not for me anymore 😕

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Bashir is a dirtbag but he's hardly the one who told Diana to give up personal protection and not wear a seat belt. That doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be held accountable for these forged documents, though-- if there's anything that can even be done.
We were watching the news and my 10 yr old said "who's that" referring to Princess Diana. I said "Prince William and Prince Harry's mum who died in a car crash because she didn't wear a seat belt". A 10yr gets it, that it's not wearing a seat belt that got her killed not an interview!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just watched the Panorama programme about Princess Diana. That was shocking 😳 Bashir obviously had a plan to get access to Diana, disgusting behavior 😡 he was instrumental in stirring the tit when she was vulnerable. What a bastard!

I couldn't help noticing how smeg has copied certain comments Diana made such as 'isolation' and 'they want me to go away but I'm not going anywhere' and 'needing help but not getting any' or wtte

View attachment 582891

View attachment 582892

Does anyone ever just stop and think 'how was this woman ever a member of the BRF' it seems so surreal 😭
Ugh there's that face on her knee again

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

totally agree ..absolutely disgusting of Bashir and subsequently BBC....

Problem for the ginger bleater, though ...I think his MH with Oprah will be trashing his family again and how they didn’t protect his Mother. it’s clear that Diana’s mistrust and paranoia is NOT Prince Charles’s fault at all...it purely lies with Bashir .

• Heart
Reactions: 31
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

I haven't watched all of it as I got to the bit when she says the baby's dead and they're not feeling emotional as they didn't bond and it won't help their careers. The woman's so blunt too. I can't stand H and M, but I find doing tarot cards to apparently work out if their baby is alive or dead really grim.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
duck! I just watched Bookworms latest Ooh the drama! ooh the eggs are gone (and not the hens eggs!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

PH: This sounds like the script of stepbrothers.

DS: The non comedic version of that. And then molested along the way

PH: Just throw that in there."

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.
I knew it was nasty but that's unreal. Worra bleep.:mad:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.