Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

if the baby hasn’t survived, I think they would put that out there immediately with implications that it was somehow something the RF ‘caused‘

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Free Press is important says William. Totally different to what Hazbeen says or wants

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Blonde blue eyed women are REALLY good at showing up the racism of other white people :rolleyes:
Who the hell is bookworm2??? I've been a fan since about November but today I've been watching her first videos and it's uncanny what she spotted early on but she wasn't noticed until Yankeewally mentioned her. She rarely gives opinions and seems almost autistic in her understanding of fact vs opinion (I mean that as a compliment) to quote the late Nikki Grahame View attachment 583177
Her latest video is good. Some interesting gossip. She says that Smeggy has already used up all her frozen eggs so this time they are using one of the surrogates eggs. Also the Harkles have been rowing about everything and know that their titles may be stripped unless they volunteer to give them up. Its also said that the Harkles are living apart.
If any of this is true then it accounts for Smeggy being rather quiet recently!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait for me and my statement. Oh tit the camera battery is flat....

bleeping idiot he just cannot keep it shut. He has been made to look a complete fool tonight by h i s dignified, caring intelligent Brother.I

Eat tit Harry with a big dollop of humble pie, plate smashing going on tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Thought this might come in useful for when she finds her voice again.
Her silence is very worrying...
repellant spray can smeg 70%.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Meghan's gone quiet, it unnerves us a bit,
But Harry's still spouting a load of old tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.