Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that petition has being running a while. To be fair some stuff is a bit close to the knuckle but would look like an episode of rainbow compared to the lynching you’d get if you went on a certain SM site and Confessed to supporting the conservatives/ pro Brexit/ loved bojo/ read the dm etc.
I think there was a petition a while ago which went nowhere. It's all because arseholes believe that crap about this being the 'bitchiest place on the internet' which is total rubbish - have they ventured onto Twatter, Lipstick Alley or the AARSE ( army forum) ? Obviously not bleeping twats.

I love 💘 Tattle. Everyone on this thread is lovely 🥰

As far as I know this is hosted in the USA isn’t it? Meaning little woke shites in the UK can't get it closed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
The sugars on Twitter are going a bit mental about Diana's interview with Bashir. Some of them actually think William was spying on her and think Harry's a "better son". They're also trying to defend Martin Bashir. Seriously, are they that stupid?
Still pissed about today's gun show then?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

As much as I hate the pair of shitehawks, I really hope nothing is wrong with the baby.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

PH: This sounds like the script of stepbrothers.

DS: The non comedic version of that. And then molested along the way

PH: Just throw that in there."

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.
Short of something along the lines of “you deserved it” this is the grossest possible response Harry could have had to this. I listen to Dax’s podcast occasionally and while he’s definitely not perfect he always comes across as extremely sincere and he definitely has had some genuinely tough times life.

This just proves that any of the stupid drivel Harry spews about “compassion” etc is just stuff he has heard from Meghan and (excessive & unsuccessful ) therapy. When he is on the spot in real time he completely lacks the emotional intelligence to respond with any decency, let alone empathy or compassion.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

If they withdrew, reinvented themselves on a new path AND kept their mouths shut, it would probably be the best thing for everybody .... although I would miss slagging them off on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMO A is a cute child, and there is no problem with him. I think he is no show, as he would take away the attention from M.
Even H can't wear a new clean shirt, he has to blend into the gray background.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m Catholic. When my children were baptised it was a given that at least one Godfather and Godmother for each child be Catholic. However, our priest was then flexible saying we could choose additional Godparents who were baptised Christians but didn’t have to be Catholic.
Same here.

Reactions: 11
See this is more what I mean about BP unleashing the hounds.

Until now: It was widely rumoured that HFW had deliberately dressed to fuel pregnancy speculation at Eugenie’s wedding. But never directly stated. Presumably out of deference to the Palace.

Today: Newspaper editors openly stating HFW deliberately announced her pregnancy at Eugenie’s wedding. They’re no longer being restrained and they seem to have no fear of being sued, so must have witnesses.

I think Bookworm is right. They’re out! The vile Harkles are out of the RF and the gloves are off.
I'm so excited for the gloves to be off. Those two tosspots won't know what has hit them. Delicious. Don't piss on our collective heads and tell us it's raining WB and WBFEW.XX

• Haha
  • Heart
Re Bashir, on the BBC news it said they've (BBC) apologised to PC, PW and PH but on the itv news Chris Ship stated PC and PW will receive an apology. No mention of H

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Who's tuning in to this Bashir programme now at 7pm? I'm sitting here with my wet dog on my lap waiting for it to come on.... Damn dog was out in the rain!

Oh it's on now...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Short of something along the lines of “you deserved it” this is the grossest possible response Harry could have had to this. I listen to Dax’s podcast occasionally and while he’s definitely not perfect he always comes across as extremely sincere and he definitely has had some genuinely tough times life.

This just proves that any of the stupid drivel Harry spews about “compassion” etc is just stuff he has heard from Meghan and (excessive & unsuccessful ) therapy. When he is on the spot in real time he completely lacks the emotional intelligence to respond with any decency, let alone empathy or compassion.
I don’t listen to anything these two say but read about it here.

Is Dax after a higher profile and happy for the missing link No6 to dismiss his real traumas for a media hit?

No 6 is pathetic , The Palace must be groaning at what an imbecile he’s turned out to be.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Re Bashir, on the BBC news it said they've (BBC) apologised to PC, PW and PH but on the itv news Chris Ship stated PC and PW will receive an apology. No mention of H
Chris Ship has previously been pro-Snarkles I believe? how quickly the tide can turn in terms of popularity

Reactions: 16
How many hours before we hear that Dimwit is suing the BBC and Martin Bashir over his mother's death? Her brother is already linking that interview to it!
Bashir is a dirtbag but he's hardly the one who told Diana to give up personal protection and not wear a seat belt. That doesn't mean I don't think he shouldn't be held accountable for these forged documents, though-- if there's anything that can even be done.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.