Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't you get a divorce?
I would if he took after his mum! Thankfully he takes after his lovely dad. :)

She was alright until she moved into a new retirement complex where her first social event was the Harkle wedding. And it's been downhill from there. The complex actually had a birthday party for Archie the other week. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry is not a psychiatrist- you wouldn’t ask an accountant to perform heart surgery. Whilst I 100% agree we need to talk more and be more open we also need to know when the needs of the other person is greater than what we’re capable of because sometimes whilst we want to help it can have the opposite effect on someone in trauma/ anxiety etc. His response to dax just goes to show he needs to highlight that he’s working on getting people to talk about mental health not fix their issues because sometimes that needs to be left to the professionals.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Exactly. You don't ask an angry bloke to help you deal with anger issues and I don't believe having MH issues qualifies you to assist others with MH issues. That response was so bleeping dismissive and derogatory, it's exactly the sort of response that shuts people up.
Imagine a young girl telling a social worker about terrifying violence and having it compared to a comedy film before admitting "I was molested" and being told "Just throw that in there", it beggars belief that people haven't leapt all over this it's the most offensive thing he's ever said.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
He could’ve said: “gosh that’s a lot for anyone to process, it’s really brave of you to admit that in this forum because by speaking out you’re helping move stigmas, encouraging the conversion and I really hope that that also gives you comfort and help your own healing process”

Not oh yeah just Chuck some more bad stuff in there!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
He could have said literally anything else. Just made really supportive sympathy noises but he has no empathy or thought for anyone else. Maybe he thinks it’s a made up story like his own?
whoever said it’s the worst thing he’s said in public is correct (as the racist things were in private.)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm afraid that's not true. Not if the family are doing it by the book, anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic families who have non Catholic godparents, but in church practice it should be a Catholic godparent as that person is responsible for helping the child be formed in that faith. Supposedly anyway 😄

Source: an absolutely giant family argument on the Irish side of fam that ended up getting the priest in.

Edit: @JAR21 my apologies, I stand corrected, someone who knows more than me put a clarification below 😄
My sister married an Irish Catholic and I'm godmother to their eldest son, but I'm not a Catholic myself!
I remember that I did have to promise he would be brought up a Catholic.

Reactions: 16
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

PH: This sounds like the script of stepbrothers.

DS: The non comedic version of that. And then molested along the way

PH: Just throw that in there."

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.

Merching her birth centre? Blech
Does anybody remember how Diana used to take the boys to soup kitchens and make them stand in line to pay for things? I think maybe Harry would benefit from staying in an actual homeless shelter for a couple of months. And then maybe get arbitrarily kicked out for a few days in the middle of it. He has to have been around abused people for some kind of charity appearance before and the lack of awareness here is just staggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry is not a psychiatrist- you wouldn’t ask an accountant to perform heart surgery. Whilst I 100% agree we need to talk more and be more open we also need to know when the needs of the other person is greater than what we’re capable of because sometimes whilst we want to help it can have the opposite effect on someone in trauma/ anxiety etc. His response to dax just goes to show he needs to highlight that he’s working on getting people to talk about mental health not fix their issues because sometimes that needs to be left to the professionals.
Yes a little knowledge is a dangerous thing in the wrong hands/voice.

Does anybody remember how Diana used to take the boys to soup kitchens and make them stand in line to pay for things? I think maybe Harry would benefit from staying in an actual homeless shelter for a couple of months. And then maybe get arbitrarily kicked out for a few days in the middle of it. He has to have been around abused people for some kind of charity appearance before and the lack of awareness here is just staggering.
If you went for a drive round you would probably find that he is @YeltsinsTank ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest yankee wally.. our very own Tattler Bubblesdahling gets a mention !

Thank you for posting @LadyMuck 🥰
Can't believe I've hit the big time 🤣🤣
Hopefully @Yankee Wally and fawn will enjoy our little corner of Tattle. BTW, they are still a pair of cunts and the RF are playing a blinder!
I'm gonna open the bubbly and celebrate my stardom 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
just leaving this here 🤣
Am I missing something - I dont get this??

For anyone who likes to listen to tarot - no idea if any of it is true but some interesting thoughts such as baby has not survived and they will adopt, also that they will implode and withdraw (please) and reinvent themselves on a new path.

I really hope that nothing like that has happened! :cry:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I wonder if all the recent stuff about titles is anything to do with becoming a US citizen? Doesn't he have to give them up?

Reactions: 14
How many hours before we hear that Dimwit is suing the BBC and Martin Bashir over his mother's death? Her brother is already linking that interview to it!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
My own dear mum, who died in 2018 aged 88, at first thought Megzie was lovely, breath of fresh air, thought she had a beautiful speaking voice etc. All I can say is she'd have changed her tune pretty damn fast given events!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.