Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting.
From reports on that podcast Dax mentioned his own problems in his past and hazza basically brushed them aside to continue his own whine-athon. AND, I was quite shocked when someone reported that when Dax then brought up his experience with sexual abuse and DV hazza's response was WTTE "Oh yes, everyone likes to bring up the old sexual abuse thing ....." which I thought was bleeping crappy of him.:mad: As sufferers on here will absolutely know, the worst thing you can do to someone who is sharing their personal pain stories is to dismissively belittle it with trite comments and then shove YOUR pain and tales of woe down their throat. For a person allegedly in therapy he has no understanding or empathy with the suffering of others. bleep.
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

PH: This sounds like the script of stepbrothers.

DS: The non comedic version of that. And then molested along the way

PH: Just throw that in there."

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
will we see hazzo stripping naked now to compete with PW? 😂 I hear sound of dumbbells being thrown in monstercito. RIP dumbbells. 😂
:LOL:

We saw quite enough of naked Harry in those Vegas pics, didn't we? Puny little creep. No competition for Will. None at all. :p

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Interesting.
From reports on that podcast Dax mentioned his own problems in his past and hazza basically brushed them aside to continue his own whine-athon. AND, I was quite shocked when someone reported that when Dax then brought up his experience with sexual abuse and DV hazza's response was WTTE "Oh yes, everyone likes to bring up the old sexual abuse thing ....." which I thought was bleeping crappy of him.:mad: As sufferers on here will absolutely know, the worst thing you can do to someone who is sharing their personal pain stories is to dismissively belittle it with trite comments and then shove YOUR pain and tales of woe down their throat. For a person allegedly in therapy he has no understanding or empathy with the suffering of others. bleep.
"Dax S: Yeah, yeah. Yes. So what happened is my parents got divorced at three. My dad became pretty irregular and undependable. My first step dad was violent cocaine addict that beat my mother in front of me. And I desperately wanted to save her and couldn't, which then predicted my long career as a bar fighter. Anytime I think someone needs to step in. That's my calling. Then another step dad, who was Type A marathon running engineer, controlling, he my brother fist fought, he knocked my brother out. I thought he was dead. My brother got sent to my dad's. My dad [and] my brother fought so bad, they broke the coffee table. My whole neighborhood was gathered at the end of my driveway. I walk in, both my dad and my brother are bleeding profusely. My brother told me pack your sh** we're leaving here. Like, this was just all the time.

Harry is done. Dax's wife is a/b list but respected... Harry is finito. His reaction was vile. Dax came across as genuinely opening up about a genuinely traumatising youth and Fuckwit demonstrated without a sliver of a doubt how completely out of touch he is and how privileged his youth was, save for the highly televised death and funeral of his mother.

here we go again...yawn
Merching her birth centre? Blech

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't even know Dax but I wanna slap H on his behalf for that response. What a cunty shitting prick he is

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The sugars on Twitter are going a bit mental about Diana's interview with Bashir. Some of them actually think William was spying on her and think Harry's a "better son". They're also trying to defend Martin Bashir. Seriously, are they that stupid?
BIB: Do bears tit in the woods?

• Haha
I don't even know Dax but I wanna slap H on his behalf for that response. What a cunty shitting prick he is
I am utterly astonished that it hasn't been rugby tackled by the various child/domestic abuse support agencies. Should we forward to NSPCC, Piers, The 2 Richards, Dan and Camilla's anti-domestic abuse charity patronage SafeLives? Or to Camilla directly? The 1st amendment faceplant has probably overtaken it and Sunshine Sux have deluged the news with their "bombshell" Harpo threats to drown it out but we mustn't let it float like a lonely turd, unrecognised and undissected for it's true stinking vileness

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
For ages I've been trying to figure out who Scoobie Doo reminds me of, and it's finally hit me. He's Human Ken Doll's long lost twin.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My American mother-in-law (a total sugar) IS that stupid I can assure you!

She fully believes in the rumour about "Sarah", and that Harry and Meghan came to Montecito to find her. "Sarah" is now living with them and together the three of them will depose the evil Charles and William, and "Sarah" and Harry will rule. I kid you not :eek:
:oops: What.the.what?! For once, I'm speechless.. 😨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think that petition has being running a while. To be fair some stuff is a bit close to the knuckle but would look like an episode of rainbow compared to the lynching you’d get if you went on a certain SM site and Confessed to supporting the conservatives/ pro Brexit/ loved bojo/ read the dm etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing will come from a change.com petition absolute waste of time anyone thinking of signing one

Reactions: 11
Lady Cs vid has visible edits in it and she's being really careful with her words, I think she's speaking on behalf of someone/something. The palace?
She invites the wife to sue her for defamation and uses the phrase "I think they need a shot across the bow" before announcing she's been approached by the former senior palace official.
It's an unusual video for her:unsure::unsure::m:m

I think that petition has being running a while. To be fair some stuff is a bit close to the knuckle but would look like an episode of rainbow compared to the lynching you’d get if you went on a certain SM site and Confessed to supporting the conservatives/ pro Brexit/ loved bojo/ read the dm etc.
No that's a new one Lady Cs just posted it up.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
My American mother-in-law (a total sugar) IS that stupid I can assure you!

She fully believes in the rumour about "Sarah", and that Harry and Meghan came to Montecito to find her. "Sarah" is now living with them and together the three of them will depose the evil Charles and William, and "Sarah" and Harry will rule. I kid you not :eek:

Any attempts to tell her that even if there was a "Sarah", William is still next in line fall on her increasingly deaf ears. It's madness. :mad:
Can't you get a divorce?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm afraid that's not true. Not if the family are doing it by the book, anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic families who have non Catholic godparents, but in church practice it should be a Catholic godparent as that person is responsible for helping the child be formed in that faith. Supposedly anyway 😄

Source: an absolutely giant family argument on the Irish side of fam that ended up getting the priest in.

Edit: @JAR21 my apologies, I stand corrected, someone who knows more than me put a clarification below 😄
We’ve been allowed one in and one out. As long as there is one catholic!

Reactions: 11

@Yankeewally Can you get this out if you're still checking in?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

That doesn’t sound like the script of stepbrothers it sounds like a truly horrific childhood that would leave mental scars and emotional trauma. And he is managing to not inflict generational pain on his daughters by doing therapy and work. Harry has no idea. Both Dax and his wife come from Michigan working class families I believe with none of the privileges of royalty. Harry is totally done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.