Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1621522584993.png
So she abandoned Bogart and Guy got Two broken legs in 2017? Where is he now?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Anyone else notice at the end of the interview with Larry King, she says she auditioned for a role where she just had one word to say. But then said that she had read the script for another part, eg more dialogue, and said to the Director 'I've read this and think I would be better for this character'. She got the role. Gobby bossy little mare even then
I endured 23 minutes of her awful voice so didn’t stay until the end LOL - but she certainly thinks she is very important she just has too much to say IMO - the other one with Larry King I sat through about her work with the UN made me feel sick - spouting her constant salad - bet she gave the Director a nice bonus for choosing her - maybe on his couch 😬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hmm not sure that's quite how the conversation went, probably a bit shall we say sexual bartering for the better role
I think it was words to that effect! I think the Director or producer was female so I wasn't implying anything sexual, more so the point that she's so full of herself.

Then again, I could have read it all wrong 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Catherine (married to the next in line) and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?
Wow - I've never considered that thought, it's been bamboozled with his rhetoric👏.
That's what journalists should say to him!
He also ignores that his mum loved the paps when it suited her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Farchie will be left money from Porka’s will, no doubt, so the Merchall’s knew what they were doing - they will use that money for themselves - they are so transparent and corrupt. And Porka would do anything to be associated with our royalty - her website sells items with ‘regal names’ I’ll find some and post - makes me want to heave 🤢
With a bit of luck they will take her down with them before she snuffs it!
However, I have feeling Porka will ditch them long before that when they cease to make her any money. She probably has had thoughts already along those lines.

• Haha
How did her dog break two legs? Usually broken legs in animals means they've been hit by a car or fallen from a height. Or kicked. Hard. By some bleep or other.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
View attachment 582537 So she abandoned Bogart and Guy got Two broken legs in 2017? Where is he now?
And the cat story - what a total witch - never mind she has a human to be cruel to now - isn’t this the cycle of a serial killer ? Soz if I offend anyone but cannot bear cruelty to animals - I really hope all this stuff starts to come out in the media -

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The sugars on Twitter are going a bit mental about Diana's interview with Bashir. Some of them actually think William was spying on her and think Harry's a "better son". They're also trying to defend Martin Bashir. Seriously, are they that stupid?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
You don't have to be Catholic to be the god parent to a Catholic child.
I'm afraid that's not true. Not if the family are doing it by the book, anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic families who have non Catholic godparents, but in church practice it should be a Catholic godparent as that person is responsible for helping the child be formed in that faith. Supposedly anyway 😄

Source: an absolutely giant family argument on the Irish side of fam that ended up getting the priest in.

Edit: @JAR21 my apologies, I stand corrected, someone who knows more than me put a clarification below 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why do some people think calligraphy is a personality trait LOL. The writing bit in that video with Larry king lol!
Plus Archie looks at least 4 and if he is any younger than that why is he wearing a mask?

Any one else think she was pregnant before they got married🤣
Think that's what she told dimwit and why he asked her to marry him. Then she told him she had miscarried but couldn't call the wedding off because the whole world knew they were engaged. Mission accomplished!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
View attachment 582537 So she abandoned Bogart and Guy got Two broken legs in 2017? Where is he now?
Cast aside.like everyone in her life she doesn't need any more, witch would not leave mine for a anyone they come before the old man

The sugars on Twitter are going a bit mental about Diana's interview with Bashir. Some of them actually think William was spying on her and think Harry's a "better son". They're also trying to defend Martin Bashir. Seriously, are they that stupid?
I
Bloody hell they are twats, he was only about 13 when she died

I
Bloody hell they are twats, he was only about 13 when she died

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And the cat story - what a total witch - never mind she has a human to be cruel to now - isn’t this the cycle of a serial killer ? Soz if I offend anyone but cannot bear cruelty to animals - I really hope all this stuff starts to come out in the media -
Is that the cat they fed grapes to or is there another?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
WTF is the cat story??? do I want to know? probably not...

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm afraid that's not true. Not if the family are doing it by the book, anyway. I'm sure there are plenty of Catholic families who have non Catholic godparents, but in church practice it should be a Catholic godparent as that person is responsible for helping the child be formed in that faith. Supposedly anyway 😄

Source: an absolutely giant family argument on the Irish side of fam that ended up getting the priest in.
I’m Catholic. When my children were baptised it was a given that at least one Godfather and Godmother for each child be Catholic. However, our priest was then flexible saying we could choose additional Godparents who were baptised Christians but didn’t have to be Catholic.

I’m Catholic. When my children were baptised it was a given that at least one Godfather and Godmother for each child be Catholic. However, our priest was then flexible saying we could choose additional Godparents who were baptised Christians but didn’t have to be Catholic.
Oh, I'm sure you're right. I stand corrected (with the original poster too) 😄
P.s. wish you were around during the Great Christianing Argument of 1999. We still talk about it sometimes. No one can hold a grudge like Irish grannies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My American mother-in-law (a total sugar) IS that stupid I can assure you!

She fully believes in the rumour about "Sarah", and that Harry and Meghan came to Montecito to find her. "Sarah" is now living with them and together the three of them will depose the evil Charles and William, and "Sarah" and Harry will rule. I kid you not :eek:

Any attempts to tell her that even if there was a "Sarah", William is still next in line fall on her increasingly deaf ears. It's madness. :mad:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
WTF is the cat story??? do I want to know? probably not...
They had a cat called Archie (allegedly the namesake of some womans kid they get snapped with every now and then) and it got fed grapes got fat and died. Grapes cause kidney issues

1621525359987.png
WTF

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.