Harry and Meghan #104 Genetic resentment, verbose discontentment and bashing the First amendment

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Harry keep on saying history was going to repeat itself re Diana and Meghan when really the person in Diana’s shoes is actually Catherine (married to the next in line) and she seems to be getting on just fine? Does he forget about her just cracking on?
He also doesn't realise that he's following in Diana's most dangerous foot steps by doing an explosive, bitter interview and then baiting the press and photographers.

Fergie despite her battering by the press, divorce, scandals, and ......everything is still alive and a relatively stable fixture at Royal Lodge and enjoying being a new grandma.

What happened to Diana wasn't about the BRF per se in the end and Meghan clashing with absolutely everyone has nothing to do with Diana. She did her duty for over a decade and her marriage fell apart so she left. Meghan couldn't hack two years because she wanted to turn the BRF into a popularity contest and become Queen and they CLAIM to have the most amazing relationship. It's basically the opposite of Diana.

He's justifying his tantrum with his saintly mother and Meghan is doing all she can to convince him of the narrative by cosplaying her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
She's a South African YouTuber. Her videos are sometimes quite interesting
Here's a link to her last video:
I adore Bookworm2. She is so well researched and seems to have some very good sources. I'm always on the lookout for a new post.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely with their 9 bedrooms and 97 bathrooms there would be plenty of space for a home birth of epic proportions with all the medical people required. Which would make sense, because they want their privacy you know :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will somehow try to remove the doll from the line of succession so her daughter will be ahead of the doll.

Meghan Markle 'may give birth at £2,800 maternity suite used by Beyonce' https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...irth-24149668#ICID=Android_TMNewsApp_AppShare

🙄
She did this with the doll last time. Maybe her surrogate wanted the fancy suite? :ROFLMAO: I think we will soon see a flood of PR about the birth next week. Will Beyonce be the godmother this time? 😂

@Nuttynana I'm very happy to hear your fur baby is doing well ❤ sending you two lots of love and William's never before seen arm. 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
7pm BBC1 tonight - Princess Diana, Martin Bashir and the BBC - Panorama - an investigation
Earl Spencer has also posted a new photo of him and Diana earlier - so he was obviously aware the news was coming out today

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone else notice at the end of the interview with Larry King, she says she auditioned for a role where she just had one word to say. But then said that she had read the script for another part, eg more dialogue, and said to the Director 'I've read this and think I would be better for this character'. She got the role. Gobby bossy little mare even then

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice at the end of the interview with Larry King, she says she auditioned for a role where she just had one word to say. But then said that she had read the script for another part, eg more dialogue, and said to the Director 'I've read this and think I would be better for this character'. She got the role. Gobby bossy little mare even then

I wonder if she gave him one of her deep throat specials for the part!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hmm not sure that's quite how the conversation went, probably a bit shall we say sexual bartering for the better role

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.