Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œI had it engraved on the back, ā€˜To M.M. From M.M.ā€™ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

Any suggestions for names starting with M ā€˜Merchanella Mavis from Mad MotheršŸ˜‚
Moneygenerator Maureen from Mumsywumsy Merchabilty
Over to you allšŸ¤£
Michelle Ma-Belle, MaDoria MaDiana, Minnie Marklegirl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
If sheā€™s going for a name beginning with M.. Ā£10 bet itā€™s Mia! Just to spite Zara šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I honestly cant see a recording device, I just see a horrible green dress that doesn't fit properly - surprised the label is not showing at the back tbh. That is not an outfit anyone could wear again is it?
The nape of the neck where cape meets dress is just a whole thick wodge of poorly sitting, ill fitting material.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ā€œI had it engraved on the back, ā€˜To M.M. Fbrom M.M.ā€™ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

Any suggestions for names starting with M ā€˜Merchanella Mavis from Mad MotheršŸ˜‚
Over to you allšŸ¤£
That "sweet" engraving on her watch that is so so secret that she has only been telling everyone about it for 6 whole years:

Meghan bought this watch for herself ages ago, when she shared with Hello! Canada in 2015:

ā€œIā€™ve always coveted the Cartier French Tank watch. When I found out Suits had been picked up for our third season ā€“ which, at the time, felt like such a milestone ā€“ I totally splurged and bought the two-tone version. I had it engraved on the back, ā€œTo M.M. From M.M.ā€ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day. Thatā€™s what makes pieces special, the connection you have to them.ā€
http://www.meghansmirror.com/shop/cartier-tank-francaise-watch/

:rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I honestly cant see a recording device, I just see a horrible green dress that doesn't fit properly - surprised the label is not showing at the back tbh. That is not an outfit anyone could wear again is it?
Itā€™s revolting , what a waste of money although she wouldnā€™t give two shits about that.

Reactions: 19
Iā€™ve wondered if she has serious difficulty with holding shoes on since her major corrective bunion surgery. Maybe the reason she stands with the chicken legs apart is to keep her balance. Likewise, the limpet-like and quite desperate clinging to PWB maybe due to needing physical support more than needing to drain parasitic lifeblood from her host !

Warning - major slapper alert
View attachment 567892
Awful legs she should keep them covered and a sack over her head would be even better

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The picture I originally saw was taken from a higher up angle, from the right, than the one posted above by @Mairag which I've not seen before, and you could see a square box a bit like a flat cigarette packet on the back of each of them. Is this the photo you mean TimeMachine?

Hazzno has a terrible gait, walking with his feet turned out like a duck.
The way she looks at William, lust and adoration, horrible cow

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Welcome back @Jkay! I remember you from ages ago when people commented about Minge showing her underwear, corsets and flashing her knickers. You were offended and pointed out to us Tattlers that Catherine ... gasp ... had refused to sew weights into her hemlines as advised by HMTQ! . As a result, one time a gust of wind had blown Catherine's dress up a bit.... so she's just as bad as Minge, you said. (That's Minge of the dangling price-tags, btw.) This was so long ago that you've probably forgotten, but I haven't šŸ’‹ :LOL:
Yes, and then Gabriela Windsor with weighted hems ended butt exposed because the weights simply bent in the wind and the skirt stayed up.
Many decades ago the Queen wearing red, with weighted hems ended with the front of her skirt in her face.
She said:"Philip I'm wearing too much red. "
Guess it deflected from the situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Best thing Iā€™ve ever seen her in was the Stella McCartney she wore for the evening of the wedding. I wouldnā€™t know where to start with the horrors, I think it would take a whole thread.
Remember when French & Saunders took the piss out of House of Elliott and called it House of Idiot. Perfect name should a new discussion start about the couture catastrophe's cuntchops has sported. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, and then Gabriela Windsor with weighted hems ended butt exposed because the weights simply bent in the wind and the skirt stayed up.
Many decades ago the Queen wearing red, with weighted hems ended with the front of her skirt in her face.
She said:"Philip I'm wearing too much red. "
Guess it deflected from the situation.
Thereā€™s a cracking photo of Camilla wrangling skirt, hat and handbag in the middle of a gust of wind ā€¦ possibly at a Christening ā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€œI had it engraved on the back, ā€˜To M.M. From M.M.ā€™ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

Over to you allšŸ¤£
To Mad Merchella from Mad Meg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't see her shouting at him but I can see her being disappointed that they can't heal the rift. The Queen is a skilled diplomat and doesn't act out in the moment because she's upset about something.

I'm actually glad to hear that Charles is mightily pissed off, after all he's the one most effected by the treachery of his son. I don't think he has a forgiving nature like the Queen.

It gives me hope that he will dump them when he becomes King.
I personally don't believe it. Source is USToday, that means Plastic face & co. I didn't see any leaks from uk side about Cunts, all leaks coming from USA. Ex-spook is doing his job:)

Reactions: 20
thread title suggestion
#101: merching Cartier tank at every event, need more money in their bank, still clinging onto their royal ranks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.