Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Diana were still alive, Harry's wife wouldn't have even been able to get to Harry in the first place.
If she was still alive he would have had to have found a proper career or knuckled down to being a proper Royal without being a knob.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can we not do a Harkles and write an open letter to the UK press asking them to stop giving the Harkles any press. They want to be private people, let’s stop reporting on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yesterday someone pointed out my "racism" for pointing out that black folks insult Kate and Wills purely on the base of their skin tone.
The individuals were in a IBTimes article.
Now the next one:

The individual in alliance with Scabies above, moking George's attire, here in my "racism"
article:
moo
I
Stupid, ignorant twit of a Woman, repulsive witch

• Angry
Reactions: 16
'When leaving due to racially abuse, the press called it Megix blaming her for taking Hary away from the UK, from the Royals.'

I suspect the petition below was started by 10 year olds and has a chaotic charm all of its own. It was begun yesterday with the noble aim of making Her Maj and Chaz sit up and listen and, presumably, shut down the free press in the UK. It has now reached a solid TEN signatures. Well, that's us told, then.

The Duchess of Sussex and her children are being racially abused and nothing is being done
https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Hannah Nevin started this petition to Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II
Since Meghan Markle met her husband Prince Harry, the Uk have been gunning for her.
Comparing her to Kate Middleton and abusing her for every little thing she did. From the moment in 2017 when they got engaged to the wedding in 2018.
During her pregnancy with her son, the media and people like Piers Morgan claimed her baby bump that held Archie Harrison was fake. When he was born a journalist called him a monkey because his mother was of biracial origin.
The Royal family were worried about what skin tone Archie would have long before he was born.
Prince William even hated his own sister in law before he knew her, calling her a ‘showgirl’ just because she was an actress when she met his brother.
When leaving due to racially abuse, the press called it Megix blaming her for taking Hary away from the UK, from the Royals.
They've been away since March last year and in that time, stress and anxiety has caused the Duchess the loss of a child, the joy of another, yet her son was still targeted on his 2nd birthday on Thursday. So much so, they didn't release a picture of his face causing more abuse and racial threats.
When their daughter comes in a few weeks time, are we going to just let it go on, or directly target a newborn baby for the second time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I really wish someone would take proper outrage at the vax live stuff. It's as clear as day it's about her. When you fact check what she says (as normal), her numbers about women out of work are from a UN report that says 47m women and 48 million men are out of work, and 3x as many men end up on life support with Covid. This really is just a decorative stunt for her. She's wearing a dress that costs 360 vaccines. She is truly truly bad news. How can many people be so taken in??? She is using precious vaccines as a vanity piece for her one dimensional narrative of "women of colour, empowerment" see her for what she is press, please!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Someone posted this on the other site.
I read about this yonks ago, as soon as she'd started shagging it the bots were noticed. So I went digging and found an old article where she talks about the tig and says We had 10,000 followers the first day yeah alright luv, course you did.:rolleyes:
The long ass article

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
WHO DEDICATES A WATCH TO THEMSELVES

Genuinely can't process it. Also, might be wrong, but aren't timepiece dedications usually romantic in nature? I mean for watches like that, the big spend jewellery watches, not retirement watches, or the watch you get your sis from Accessorize for Christmas. A gift to her one true love!🤣

Think the dedication of M.M to M.M is just that, it's to herself, there's no imaginary daughter in mind. The daughter line was prob thrown in to look less creepy. Can imagine her turning up to the Suits set and showing it off this way and that, then learning from the reactions of, well, normal people that it made her look like was on the psychopathy spectrum so came up with that as an excuse. Even there she ends up Markling herself on it. If genuinely was engraved with some far off future hypothetical daughter in mind (🙄), it still looks pathologically self absorbed. It's basically saying I imagine a daughter as a double and mirror of myself. Move over Narcissus, someone else wants a go at the pond

(Can't stop thinking about it. It's like a when a schoolgirl draws one of those hearts with an arrow through it with her initials on one side and instead of putting initials of desired beau on the other she puts her own)

• Haha
I really wish someone would take proper outrage at the vax live stuff. It's as clear as day it's about her. When you fact check what she says (as normal), her numbers about women out of work are from a UN report that says 47m women and 48 million men are out of work, and 3x as many men end up on life support with Covid. This really is just a decorative stunt for her. She's wearing a dress that costs 360 vaccines. She is truly truly bad news. How can many people be so taken in??? She is using precious vaccines as a vanity piece for her one dimensional narrative of "women of colour, empowerment" see her for what she is press, please!
But her disabled sister and sick dad can duck themselves, as well as her Black relatives when they didn't get an invite to her wedding, and also her hubbys Gfather who couldn't even die in peace and HMQ who couldn't grieve in peace. Yay compassion! Yay Concern! Yay we're genuine!

Gimme 5 minutes alone with them.....actually don't I'd likely chew my own tongue off and choke on it to shut out the self aggrandising noises before I managed to do anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
JLo is seen with Ben Affleck after split with ARod. Naturally, I am waiting for "prince harry seen with Chelsy after split"? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So why does Hazno dress so badly?
Smeggy always spends a fortune on designer labels, but he only seems to have a capsule wardrobe of grey polos, a grey suit and a blue shirt. It's about the same amount of clothing you could fit into a holdall.

Then there's the shoes with holes in. Most women buy their partners some clothes and try to style them up a bit. Smeggy has obviously never bothered with Hazno which is surprising. I thought he'd look Hollywoodised by now 😁 hair transplant, veneers etc

Is it because :
A) He couldn't give a tit how he looks.
B) He cant cope without a valet.
C) He's head chicken keeper
D) He is whacked off his face
E) He's joined a cult
F) He's being abused by Smeagol

It's probably all of the above but given that he has a large ego its all a bit weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Princess Stephanie of Monaco lost her beloved Mother and was actually in the car at the time of the accident ..she said in 2002

“ not only did I go through the horrible trauma of losing my mother at a very young age but I was beside her at the moment of the accident. Nobody can imagine how much I’ve suffered and still suffer .”

She was even accused for many years of being the driver of the car and had to miss her mother’s funeral as still in hospital.

terrible , awful and unimaginable and I hope she copes ...I’ve never heard her vindictively and spitefully trash her family though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 568522
This is the event she needed dressing for (AKA Global Gift Gala #GGGlondon17 was the hashtag not a single tweet mentions her either!) She is claimed to be 'presenting' I cannot find a single shred of her hosting ANYWHERE, plenty of photos of her outside and plenty of photos and tweets about everyone else who was there, poor the wife seems to have been completely ignored by everyone.
Unlike Victoria Beckham who was one of several stars of the show, I guess that explains the accusation VB leaked stories about the wife, it was a grudge she's likely harboured ever since!

Note she was called 'luv' and 'darling' not her name (cause no-one knew it). We now know she would have been pissed about that.
"there to support her friend Eva Longoria"
Sure Jan🤪

Was she at Eva's wedding? Was Eva at hers?
Honestly ... andpeople wonder why the big names avoid her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So why does Hazno dress so badly?
Smeggy always spends a fortune on designer labels, but he only seems to have a capsule wardrobe of grey polos, a grey suit and a blue shirt. It's about the same amount of clothing you could fit into a holdall.

Then there's the shoes with holes in. Most women buy their partners some clothes and try to style them up a bit. Smeggy has obviously never bothered with Hazno which is surprising. I thought he'd look Hollywoodised by now 😁 hair transplant, veneers etc

Is it because :
A) He couldn't give a tit how he looks.
B) He cant cope without a valet.
C) He's head chicken keeper
D) He is whacked off his face
E) He's joined a cult
F) He's being abused by Smeagol

It's probably all of the above but given that he has a large ego its all a bit weird.
It’s because she’s given up caring how he looks. Hazza’s star is waning. He’s never had to look after himself before in his life and genuinely doesn’t have a clue, but Smeg won’t guide him because she doesn’t have any interest in him. Have you noticed how she doesn’t even use his name anymore when she refers to him? As soon as she believes there is no chance of squeezing any more from the RF, when money runs out or she finds another mark, he’ll be out on his ear.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
But her disabled sister and sick dad can duck themselves, as well as her Black relatives when they didn't get an invite to her wedding, and also her hubbys Gfather who couldn't even die in peace and HMQ who couldn't grieve in peace. Yay compassion! Yay Concern! Yay we're genuine!

Gimme 5 minutes alone with them.....actually don't I'd likely chew my own tongue off and choke on it to shut out the self aggrandising noises before I managed to do anything.
Nailed it!!! God what a piece of work.

JLo is seen with Ben Affleck after split with ARod. Naturally, I am waiting for "prince harry seen with Chelsy after split"? 😂
My initial reaction was "awww that'd be cute" then I remembered what Harry has become and I'm like god no, she deserved better.

Catherine's dress I would happily pirate, it's a lovely dress and she looks lovely in it.
My first thought was HFW was in one of those sack-like tunics that don't look good on anyone, it was only when I saw the brand list I realised it's a dress. And the price? For that?

Meanwhile Catherine's dress is currently £550 on Belulah's website (and Belulah donates 10% profits to charitable causes). I know which dress I'd rather
You would think the price of meme’s dress the pattern would match on each side
When I did needlework at school back in the dark ages we always
taught to pattered match as close as possible

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.