Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats, ladies, gentleman, dogs, turtles, bears and hamsters for reaching such a noble jubilee

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ

Thanks to @trulymadlydeeply for the title, I had to tweak it a little as it was, in words of immortal Frantz Joseph, "too many letters"

In previous thread, a bench became the bench, someone with patented letter worth $0 asked someones to rescind copyright on something worth few $billions and we enjoyed our own great poets.

As I feel that this centennial thread deserves a poem, I would ask our poets to honor it:)

Previous thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
This is from The Sun article, lololololol:

Meghanโ€™s illustrated book, which she said was inspired by a poem she wrote to Harry after Archieโ€™s birth, goes on sale next month.

The pregnant 39-year-old said on Tuesday that it took her two years to write.

Its price has already been slashed on Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Another opportunity to be a poet? It would be rude not to...

This is the bench on which I lay, because nobody asks me if Iโ€™m OK
When the back of Archies head isnโ€™t enough and the tabloids are full of racist! stuff

This is the bench on which I sit, when I have a tantrum because my husbands tit
I wanted dear Wills but I got the joker, so now all I get is ginger pubes and his poker

This is the bench on which I cry, I want to be queen but the witch STILL wonโ€™t die
100 threads is what they make of me, they laugh and jest in third degree

This is the bench on which I scream, Kateโ€™s at the top ruining my writers dream
If plagiarism cant make bestseller, Iโ€™ll have to push the boat out for my next endeavour

This is the bench on which they wish I would stay, because nobody cares if Iโ€™m OK...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Congrats, ladies, gentleman, dogs, turtles, bears and hamsters for reaching such a noble jubilee

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ–๐ŸŽ

Thanks to @trulymadlydeeply for the title, I had to tweak it a little as it was, in words of immortal Frantz Joseph, "too many letters"

In previous thread, a bench became the bench, someone with patented letter worth $0 asked someones to rescind copyright on something worth few $billions and we enjoyed our own great poets.

As I feel that this centennial thread deserves a poem, I would ask our poets to honor it:)

Previous thread

Yay, we've reached our centenary, shall we make room on our mantle piece for our letter from the queen?

(And can kittens be added to the menagerie list @peradetlic? Don't want to piss off the Tattle cats army ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ)

Thank you for shiny new thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
wooo hooo congratulations to @trulymadlydeeply for the thread title and thanks to @peradetlic for starting the thread.

But most of all congratulations to all of us for posting more frequently than Sunshine Sachs /HFEWโ€™s PR and getting to 100 posts.

However, to put a downer on the proceedings, I find this news quite worrying. Part of me does wonder if it is being highlighted by HFEWโ€™s PR company as if to say โ€˜donโ€™t strip us of titles, you may still need usโ€™.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I never expected 100 threads when I started the very first. I didn't think that many people would dislike her as much as I do ๐Ÿ˜‚

E0zW6eCXoAMvmJe.jpeg
this is GOLD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I appreciate that HFW took two years to put this book together, she now has a rabid fan base who hang off her every syllable and yet the masterpiece is still floating down the bottom end of the 100 list :cool: I wonder how many riveting sequels she'll be asked to pen?
If her fans do buy multiple copies, how long before you can pick them up for a few pennies/cents in the local charity shops?

OH! I've just noticed, for those who are wanting a copy of Hold Still and are yet to find one, BookDepository has - at long last, it feels like - got them in stock! Let's keep our fairy-like Duchess at the top! ๐Ÿ˜‡

Happy 100 everyone! Thank you all for being a wonderful, witty, generally excellent crowd. Here's to another 100 (let's face it, HFW has given us much material for quite a few years yet mwahaha)! โค๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Another opportunity to be a poet? It would be rude not to...

This is the bench on which I lay, because nobody asks me if Iโ€™m OK
When the back of Archies head isnโ€™t enough and the tabloids are full of racist! stuff

This is the bench on which I sit, when I have a tantrum because my husbands tit
I wanted dear Wills but I got the joker, so now all I get is ginger pubes and his poker

This is the bench on which I cry, I want to be queen but the witch STILL wonโ€™t die
100 threads is what they make of me, they laugh and jest in third degree

This is the bench on which I scream, Kateโ€™s at the top ruining my writers dream
If plagiarism cant make bestseller, Iโ€™ll have to push the boat out for my next endeavour

This is the bench on which they wish I would stay, because nobody cares if Iโ€™m OK...
This is my favourite of all of our efforts.
Fantastic work jacko!
Brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have just ordered HOLD STILL by our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge in honour of the momentous 100th thread which has been reached today ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I never expected 100 threads when I started the very first. I didn't think that many people would dislike her as much as I do ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 564602this is GOLD
And little did you know that you would create an escape from the depression of life in lockdown for those who have been prevented from living their life and from being able to work. Thank you.

I found Tattle because Digital Spy was shutting down any talk about Phillip Schofield - so I've been here just over a year.
I found this thread and went back to the first one to get myself up to speed as much as possible and have been both entertained and informed.

I check in every day and there's always something fun to have a laugh at.

Here's to the next 100 threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Morning! I discovered tattle only recently and arrived when this thread was at #64, took me a while to catch up ๐Ÿ˜ต
Thereโ€™s also a cat page, whatโ€™s not to like ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Im waiting for someone to print a pic of a bench with chicken poo all over it.

Maybe the Daily Star or The Sun will.

---

I listen to Talk Radio (uk) some mornings and today Kevin O'Sullivan had a "royal reporter" on to talk about the book.
They were pissing themselves laughing about it.

A woman who has excommunicated her own father and has almost completed the estrangement of her husband from his own father writes a book about the bond between fathers and sons.
The irony is not lost on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Yay, we've reached our centenary, shall we make room on our mantle piece for our letter from the queen?

(And can kittens be added to the menagerie list @peradetlic? Don't want to piss off the Tattle cats army ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ)

Thank you for shiny new thread! ๐Ÿ™‚
Sorry with cherry and cream, morning is not my top time:)

Instead:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.