Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I’ve read about this vax live flop , they are making statements that a really just stating the obvious but wrapping it up into word salads as usual to make it seem like what they are saving the world . She was literally sitting there wearing a extensions wich came from some poor girls in India while she talked about women’s rights for equality. It’s total madness

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
There really is something weird about her fixed gaze. I do try not to criticise people for their bodies/faces, but she really does look ...kind of evil.
Below is a sequence from a horror film - I can hear the stabby theme from Psycho as the camera zooms in.

.View attachment 566102
The change in her face especially her nose is really noticeable now
Anymore work on her face and Hazno will wonder who is giving him the roast chicken 🤣
Maybe that’s her plan when the💩hits the can she will be unrecognisable so she can make her escape or a clone of Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.