Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed she cared not for
H as she didn’t give him a green tie to change into, she left him like a little Billy no mates in pale blue, she thought about her own revenge, her own show stopping moment, memememememememeeee that proved they weren’t united in leaving, she wanted to stand out alone and was 100% pulling the strings.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But is there a way to get Harry to shut up and stop mentioning his mother all the time? He's practically exploiting her memory at this point. I just don't understand why he'd constantly share all these things about her. Wouldn't you want to keep some of these memories secretive (or at least not share publicly with strangers) because they're so precious? William did have it equally tough, if not worse because he was his mother's confidante.

I wonder if Harry hadn't met his wife, would he still be obsessing over his mother? Of course he'd always miss her but I think now he's constantly reminded of her. One thing for sure is that he'll need to go back into therapy once his wife dumps him.
I think sometimes things come up in life that remind you. There is no good age to lose a parent but I think Harry’s age of 12 was slap bang in the middle of ‘bad’ age for a young lad.

My uncle died at 49, and 30 years later my cousin just crumbled. The whole year she was going to be older than her dad just freaked her out totally. She walked out a supermarket (leaving muggins to sort out her shopping and do some heavy duty explaining) in absolute floods of tears because the number one song when he had died was played. Both William and Harry are around at that point so it’s not too strange she is on their minds probably more than usual.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Harrymarkle wordpress. Apols if previously posted

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com
I like Harry Markle's writing but she keeps going on about removing their titles. The Queen is not going to do that. They had their yearly review and that's that. She has obviously decided against. We're stuck with them merching off the titles until Charles takes the throne and slims down the monarchy. I hope Charles has something in mind anyway.

The royal family are letting the Harkles live their own lives and if they show themselves up it's down to them. The palace obviously won't supply any ammunition for them to cry victimhood so they go along with wishing them well on birthdays etc. Is it enough? In some ways its a good idea because they will be the architects of their own misfortunes. They are fooling some people at the moment but inevitably they will be caught out in a scandal of some kind (probably financial).

I wonder if Hazno realises that Charles and William won't let him get away with damaging the family further. I guess both are hoping he'll soon split with Smeggy and then they can take away her title.

It all depends on how the Harkles proceed. If Hazno wants to cry about dead mummy to Oprah they can't stop him. More and more members of the public are getting sick of their constant PR and nobody gives a duck what they donate to charity apart from the sugar nut cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
As someone else with MH stuff going on It infuriates me seeing people in the public eye using their poor MH to gain sympathy & popularity , H needs to ask himself ~ why are people not helping me to deal with this instead of enamelling me~ ..
TBH I stopped having the little sympathy for him that I had was because of that interview for starters also how the heck did pass a MH medical so he could fly because he has been bleating he has been like this since his mum died ,

And finally I do believe he needs to stop getting involved with those unqualified Quacks and see someone who is going to stop enamelling him and he needs to get away from that awful woman pronto if he has any chance of recovery , Otherwise his addiction will get worse & I can't see him being around to see his kids grow up

• Sad
Reactions: 26
No idea if this has already been mentioned but everyone knows I live for the Star shade 🤣 most of it might be awful garbage, but I can’t not love this....

2C92B2B0-7574-4214-8292-4EDB97832831.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
As someone else with MH stuff going on It infuriates me seeing people in the public eye using their poor MH to gain sympathy & popularity
It's not just sympathy & popularity - it's (public) invulnerability. Can't criticise the openly-struggling-with-their-MH people without risking tremendous blowback - "How cruel, you know they struggle with MH, and you're piling on publicly" - no matter how much you might be right to point out their BS, BS which will ultimately also be laid of the door of "my MH" rather than anything resembling personal responsibility.

Reactions: 24
Have you noticed how many times the Royals specifically ex prince Harry has gone into Africa and pretended to care about the poor in the villages there??? They set up donation organizations, people donate and then the money never goes to anybody. Have you noticed how long these villages have been poor? Since the 1980s when they started the lies!!!Even Meg has visited and did nothing.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Paranoia is hereditary, obvious in Harry, he will raise his kids the way Diana raised him, completely confused about the how's and whys of life, the consequences of choices, and if things go wrong, it's because somebody was out to get them, it's someone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
But is there a way to get Harry to shut up and stop mentioning his mother all the time? He's practically exploiting her memory at this point. I just don't understand why he'd constantly share all these things about her. Wouldn't you want to keep some of these memories secretive (or at least not share publicly with strangers) because they're so precious? William did have it equally tough, if not worse because he was his mother's confidante.

I wonder if Harry hadn't met his wife, would he still be obsessing over his mother? Of course he'd always miss her but I think now he's constantly reminded of her. One thing for sure is that he'll need to go back into therapy once his wife dumps him.
Why haven’t the Spencer’s had a word? They have been vocal in the past about preserving her legacy (did more for her dead
than alive like)

Reactions: 32
I think sometimes things come up in life that remind you. There is no good age to lose a parent but I think Harry’s age of 12 was slap bang in the middle of ‘bad’ age for a young lad.

My uncle died at 49, and 30 years later my cousin just crumbled. The whole year she was going to be older than her dad just freaked her out totally. She walked out a supermarket (leaving muggins to sort out her shopping and do some heavy duty explaining) in absolute floods of tears because the number one song when he had died was played. Both William and Harry are around at that point so it’s not too strange she is on their minds probably more than usual.
I agree, my dad died young, when I got to the year of his age when he died it was really unsettling realising that you were now older than he ever was. My brother was the same, became really worried that he would get the same illness that year and looking for any little symptom that might indicate it. It really takes a while to get your head around, and you can't really explain it because it sounds daft.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
And yet you believe the stuff about a surrogate, fake bump etc? 😂
Show me where I said any of that? You will find I have no opinion on either of those things but you go ahead and look silly.....

And yet you believe the stuff about a surrogate, fake bump etc? 😂
Sugar alert !!!!

Out of towner dropped in to insult. 🙄
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The wife getting a proper telling off about EVERYTHING including increasing racism, minimising and monetising racism along with everything else. This woman is clearly raging but incredibly concise in her take down of it all. I'd love to see her do more.
You may need subtitles she has a very strong accent

Reactions: 18
I don't believe this for a second
I can't see her shouting at him but I can see her being disappointed that they can't heal the rift. The Queen is a skilled diplomat and doesn't act out in the moment because she's upset about something.

I'm actually glad to hear that Charles is mightily pissed off, after all he's the one most effected by the treachery of his son. I don't think he has a forgiving nature like the Queen.

It gives me hope that he will dump them when he becomes King.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It could be ... it was a video I remember, not a still too, and it was of them going into the church with the wind blowing the cape to one side.
The one posted above is the only thing I could find illustrating the probable optical illusion. But as others have said, what on earth would she want to record in that service - unless they came prepared to hear acid comments sung through the hymns, like 'What the bloody hell are you playing at, you furry faced git?' etc. The existing footage says all we need to know about how angry William and Catherine were at that service.
Anyway, I'm perfectly happy to bow to the collective wisdom of the Tattlers and chalk this up to yet another of the Costume Failures we all know and love (to hate). I must say it takes quite some shapeshifting to wear a dress so badly that it actually looks like she's glued a box to her back. :ROFLMAO:
I've had a look too and can't find the one I saw ages ago taken from higher up, where the light had just caught the outline of square things on their backs. Maybe it's been removed? Maybe one day we'll find out... Meanwhile on we go !
I feel so sorry for William, because we all know his brother will use his mother’s memory to manipulate people who watch the show in to feeling sorry for him as Diana’s poor little son... William also lost a mother I am sick and tired of people/SS forgetting that.. he was his mother’s closest confidante and experienced all her pain during the divorce and turbulent times in her life.
I feel deathly sorry for Wills he doesn’t need his brother playing the victim, I am sure William is in a lot of pain after losing his mother but he also knew Diana was about family and he has definitely taken after her in that.
The difference between the brothers is that Hazzno is stuck and William has moved through it and out to the other side with the help of his family and wife. He's able to honour his mother's memory in an adult way, acknowleding her flaws but lay her to rest with peace of mind.

Hazzno's bitterness and envy is being channelled by his wife into using his mother against the RF under the guise of his "mental health issues", soon to be aired with Porker, and his rage is kept alive by Smeg for her own agenda. Difficult for Charles to combat and difficult for anyone to challenge or disprove, it will be a damaging accusation from his son. This MH series is another broadside against the RF, masquerading as a desire to help people with problems. It will be all about Hazzno. Disgusting, all of them.

His rage at his own personal failures has been carefully nurtured and directed by his wife into the false belief that he would be just like William is now had he been treated fairly by the Royal Family. Because he's dim and drugged and a nasty piece of work, he actually believes this is true so his quest for revenge is real and he will not drop it.

Smeg has ensured that his total emasculation is kept hidden by fake ego-boosting stunts like Vax Live LA Sex God Hazzno who was itching for the applause, stunts that make the partnership seem equal and Hazzno a real important man, but he's not and has no idea that he's a total tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
As always, the comments are the best!
Eta. Wish he said The me you can't hear

"The Telegraph on Twitter: "👑 Prince Harry's new five-part series with Oprah Winfrey "will put to bed any suggestions that the Duke of Sussex regrets the interview with Oprah that was aired in March" Read more: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
I knew I had seen him in another show

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't believe this for a second
You are right.
Original source, Express.
Insider told US weekly.

An insider told Us Weekly: "With the way things are going, Charles may never forgive Harry, which hasn’t gone down well with Elizabeth.

"She feels that he’s putting his pride before the best interest of the monarchy"
Translation, the Royals are nobody's without the Harkles, they must "address the issues" they must grovel over their "racism" and "unconscious bias"
It is in the best interest of the Monarchy to beg the Harkles back.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.