Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s revolting , what a waste of money although she wouldn’t give two shits about that.
For a money spent, she at least could find a decent seamstress. This attire looks like it was made for taller skinnier person. What's going on with her tits, there are no boobs in goblin dress?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s a cracking photo of Camilla wrangling skirt, hat and handbag in the middle of a gust of wind … possibly at a Christening …
Princess Anne, its the absolute trophy pic, because of the rarity.
The one which is also priceless is Letizia of Spain in a full skirt with thong, it was outrage.
The reality is that it happens.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Welcome back @Jkay! I remember you from ages ago when people commented about Minge showing her underwear, corsets and flashing her knickers. You were offended and pointed out to us Tattlers that Catherine ... gasp ... had refused to sew weights into her hemlines as advised by HMTQ! . As a result, one time a gust of wind had blown Catherine's dress up a bit.... so she's just as bad as Minge, you said. (That's Minge of the dangling price-tags, btw.) This was so long ago that you've probably forgotten, but I haven't 💋 :LOL:
... and Catherine was carrying one of the kiddies at the time :unsure:
What's a girl to do? carry on calmly regardless ... or drop kick her kid down the plane steps to protect her fabulous legs from being revealed.
Decisions decisions dot dot dot ... :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
#101 (shout out to the 101 thing) ;)
what's with your awful machinations, you're like them bad 'uns from 101 Dalmatians

shout out to the Tattler here who did the Cruella reference, will find it after I've tended to tea emergency

Woof! Might have been moi, although if not I respectfully doff my green cap at whoever it actually was. Great minds and all that.

Sorely tempted to draw a picture of her in all her Cruella Lex Luther glory to go with your title. I am of course no royal artist (or indeed, any sort of artist) who could do justice to the uniqueness of her poise and features, but will give it a go when everyone is asleep and I should be doing lunch boxes or something. Saw a couple of chewed up felt tip pens under the sofa earlier, so I'm set like 👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday someone pointed out my "racism" for pointing out that black folks insult Kate and Wills purely on the base of their skin tone.
The individuals were in a IBTimes article.
Now the next one:

The individual in alliance with Scabies above, moking George's attire, here in my "racism"
article:
moo

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She didn't know Royals but toured RAF facility and went to Cambridge pub in 2014
... yep, and I bet she shagged her way through most of them.

Why was she even there? I don't get it.:unsure: It would be like Norah Batty going on tour with Adele, Rio Ferdinand and Wayne Rooney.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
HOW DARE YOU? She was a MILLIONAIRE and an A List Hollywood actress on her own right. Freakin Karl Lagerfield would have been LUCKY to dress up her skinny little chicken legs, so sexy btw. It's only because Meghan is the Mother Theresa reincarnate and didn't want to make her millions of fans insecure that she REFUSED these stupid designers. Racist article! Racist people all of you!!!!!

Oh and one more thing, just so it's clear, ever one except the Supreme Duchess, Just Call me Naz- I mean Harry, Oprah and me are only non-racists in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't see her shouting at him but I can see her being disappointed that they can't heal the rift. The Queen is a skilled diplomat and doesn't act out in the moment because she's upset about something.

I'm actually glad to hear that Charles is mightily pissed off, after all he's the one most effected by the treachery of his son. I don't think he has a forgiving nature like the Queen.

It gives me hope that he will dump them when he becomes King.
I don’t believe any of it to be honest. The wee Krankies are pissed that they didn’t get everything they wanted and are lashing out in retaliation, but HMTQ was complicit in them not getting what they wanted. If she’d wanted Farchie to have a title he’d have had one, if she’d wanted to pay for their security she would have, etc etc. why would she now be pissed at PC for not grovelling to them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
"Is she an A-list actress?"
"Not yet, she's on TV."

"On a major production for one of the major networks?"
"No. A middling productions for a medium-sized network"

"But she's the main character at least?"
"No, she's the girlfriend of one of the two main lawyer characters"

"Ok, so she's the main female character?"
"Not really, the managing partner is female, and more time is also spent with the female PA of the other main lawyer character"

"Has she been in anything else?"
"Well, she was blowjob girl in one film, hot Fedex girl in another, and a suitcase girl on telly"

"OK, erm... we'll be in touch (?)"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Welcome back @Jkay! I remember you from ages ago when people commented about Minge showing her underwear, corsets and flashing her knickers. You were offended and pointed out to us Tattlers that Catherine ... gasp ... had refused to sew weights into her hemlines as advised by HMTQ! . As a result, one time a gust of wind had blown Catherine's dress up a bit.... so she's just as bad as Minge, you said. (That's Minge of the dangling price-tags, btw.) This was so long ago that you've probably forgotten, but I haven't 💋 :LOL:
Well said Cinnamon Girl a round of applause for you😇😇

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.