Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right.
Original source, Express.
Insider told US weekly.

An insider told Us Weekly: "With the way things are going, Charles may never forgive Harry, which hasn’t gone down well with Elizabeth.

"She feels that he’s putting his pride before the best interest of the monarchy"
Translation, the Royals are nobody's without the Harkles, they must "address the issues" they must grovel over their "racism" and "unconscious bias"
It is in the best interest of the Monarchy to beg the Harkles back.
Well, duck whoever that insider is. Can't help but think an actual insider would say Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Her Majesty The Queen / Queen Elizabeth, rather than going all first-names. Literally the only person I can imagine who would / could ever do that died a few weeks back.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Im getting traumatised by hearing him keep harping on about HIS trauma. For crying our loud, he was in the Army supposedly ready to fight terrorists! Someone should tell him to get a grip and zip it
The stupid manbaby bleep should be carted off to an asylum 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, duck whoever that insider is. Can't help but think an actual insider would say Prince Charles, Prince Harry and Her Majesty The Queen / Queen Elizabeth, rather than going all first-names. Literally the only person I can imagine who would / could ever do that died a few weeks back.
Omid Scobie, Katie Nicholls or another American.
The titling always betrays the source.
Remember Peg on her insta:(paraphrasing)
"And all this about Princess Kate..."

Im getting traumatised by hearing him keep harping on about HIS trauma. For crying our loud, he was in the Army supposedly ready to fight terrorists! Someone should tell him to get a grip and zip it

Its going to be a stunning programme isn't it? :D
"She asked the royal: "Did you feel that you missed out on this big moment for your brother and sister in law," to which Harry said: "Look when you’ve been in the Army and when you lost your mother at the age that I did, you toughen up."

About missing Chars birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As someone else with MH stuff going on It infuriates me seeing people in the public eye using their poor MH to gain sympathy & popularity , H needs to ask himself ~ why are people not helping me to deal with this instead of enamelling me~ ..
TBH I stopped having the little sympathy for him that I had was because of that interview for starters also how the heck did pass a MH medical so he could fly because he has been bleating he has been like this since his mum died ,

And finally I do believe he needs to stop getting involved with those unqualified Quacks and see someone who is going to stop enamelling him and he needs to get away from that awful woman pronto if he has any chance of recovery , Otherwise his addiction will get worse & I can't see him being around to see his kids grow up
Sorry, honestly, and not being a sarky spelling cop, but do you mean enabling rather than enamelling?
I just keep picturing him being enamelled and it tickles me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I've had a look too and can't find the one I saw ages ago taken from higher up, where the light had just caught the outline of square things on their backs. Maybe it's been removed? Maybe one day we'll find out... Meanwhile on we go !

The difference between the brothers is that Hazzno is stuck and William has moved through it and out to the other side with the help of his family and wife. He's able to honour his mother's memory in an adult way, acknowleding her flaws but lay her to rest with peace of mind.

Hazzno's bitterness and envy is being channelled by his wife into using his mother against the RF under the guise of his "mental health issues", soon to be aired with Porker, and his rage is kept alive by Smeg for her own agenda. Difficult for Charles to combat and difficult for anyone to challenge or disprove, it will be a damaging accusation from his son. This MH series is another broadside against the RF, masquerading as a desire to help people with problems. It will be all about Hazzno. Disgusting, all of them.

His rage at his own personal failures has been carefully nurtured and directed by his wife into the false belief that he would be just like William is now had he been treated fairly by the Royal Family. Because he's dim and drugged and a nasty piece of work, he actually believes this is true so his quest for revenge is real and he will not drop it.

Smeg has ensured that his total emasculation is kept hidden by fake ego-boosting stunts like Vax Live LA Sex God Hazzno who was itching for the applause, stunts that make the partnership seem equal and Hazzno a real important man, but he's not and has no idea that he's a total tool.
Is it any of these?

Meghan-Markle-15-640x482.jpg
b87f93a42e17944be105507b4fc83be9.png
_111198589_yuimok22pawire.jpg
meghan-markle-flowers-t.jpg
ESsAUACWAAI34N_.jpg
ESsAUACWAAI34N_.jpg
Meghan-s-look-from-the-back-2353708.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Harkles, mate you've had a good run, but we're sending you to thread 101! ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Show me where I said any of that? You will find I have no opinion on either of those things but you go ahead and look silly.....

Sugar alert !!!!

Out of towner dropped in to insult. 🙄
Welcome back @Jkay! I remember you from ages ago when people commented about Minge showing her underwear, corsets and flashing her knickers. You were offended and pointed out to us Tattlers that Catherine ... gasp ... had refused to sew weights into her hemlines as advised by HMTQ! . As a result, one time a gust of wind had blown Catherine's dress up a bit.... so she's just as bad as Minge, you said. (That's Minge of the dangling price-tags, btw.) This was so long ago that you've probably forgotten, but I haven't 💋 :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ruddy love this. Things are slowly tightening re HW’s lies.
“I had it engraved on the back, ‘To M.M. From M.M.’ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

Any suggestions for names starting with M ‘Merchanella Mavis from Mad Mother😂
Moneygenerator Maureen from Mumsywumsy Merchabilty
Over to you all🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
#101 (shout out to the 101 thing) ;)
what's with your awful machinations, you're like them bad 'uns from 101 Dalmatians

shout out to the Tattler here who did the Cruella reference, will find it after I've tended to tea emergency

Reactions: 16
Omid Scobie, Katie Nicholls or another American.
The titling always betrays the source.
Remember Peg on her insta:(paraphrasing)
"And all this about Princess Kate..."

"She asked the royal: "Did you feel that you missed out on this big moment for your brother and sister in law," to which Harry said: "Look when you’ve been in the Army and when you lost your mother at the age that I did, you toughen up."

About missing Chars birth.
Thats a lie then because we know he 'hasn't ' toughened up. Why liken loosing his mother to being in the Army and why not simply reply that it was their big moment and not his. He really gets on my nerves!!! :)

Reactions: 25
Sorry, honestly, and not being a sarky spelling cop, but do you mean enabling rather than enamelling?
I just keep picturing him being enamelled and it tickles me.
I thought it was a new medical term that I'd not heard before, so looked it up but it was all about paint and decorating so I decided to lie low and see what happened. You've started a new trend @Zippy2000 🥰 !!
ETA No offence meant Zippy so hope none taken. We don't take the pee unkindly on this thread as you know X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
“I had it engraved on the back, ‘To M.M. From M.M.’ and I plan to give it to my daughter one day.

Any suggestions for names starting with M ‘Merchanella Mavis from Mad Mother😂
Moneygenerator Maureen from Mumsywumsy Merchabilty
Over to you all🤣
May (as in the month)
Miracle (as in birth)
And reverse psychology here... Luna as in M for moonbump ( 👑 tinfoiler truther)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m watching the Prince Michael and honestly they’re a disgrace. Charles and the Queen need to dump the HRHs and succession from him, Hazno, sleazy Andy and HRHs from everyone else but William, Anne and Edward plus spouses and G, C & L. Putin is scary scary stuff and the guy is opening up a channel that could easily see royals being assassinated. If he’s been travelling that extensively in Russia hobnobbing with the elite there, I’m sure they have kompromat on him so he’s a security risk. Why do half the family have to be so bloody embarrassing?! Just enjoy your wonderful privileges and live quietly! And stop whinging about how poor and sad and badly done to your life is, Harkles!!!

Sorry - just needed the rant!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.