Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackolantern

VIP Member
Another opportunity to be a poet? It would be rude not to...

This is the bench on which I lay, because nobody asks me if I’m OK
When the back of Archies head isn’t enough and the tabloids are full of racist! stuff

This is the bench on which I sit, when I have a tantrum because my husbands shit
I wanted dear Wills but I got the joker, so now all I get is ginger pubes and his poker

This is the bench on which I cry, I want to be queen but the bitch STILL won’t die
100 threads is what they make of me, they laugh and jest in third degree

This is the bench on which I scream, Kate’s at the top ruining my writers dream
If plagiarism cant make bestseller, I’ll have to push the boat out for my next endeavour

This is the bench on which they wish I would stay, because nobody cares if I’m OK...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

freda19

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread @peradetlic, and well done @trulymadlydeeply.
Congrats to everyone for reaching 100 threads, and let's be honest it was fun and angst all the way. Here's to many more.

This is the thread on which I laugh
as I send my poor hubby to supervise baths.
"Can't you see I'm busy!" I whine in his face
"I'm tattling on tattle and need my own space!"
I've neglected my children, it has to be said:(
But blame @antisocialmedia for starting the thread.
I've so much to do, but I really don't care
as I fire up my laptop and flop in my chair.
Some things are important, like dissing the cunts
and commenting snidely on their dopey stunts.

This is the thread on which there is truth
and laughs and song lyrics and poems forsooth.
We don't give a shit if some lurkers are pissed.
They don't comprehend all the fun they have missed.
So let's keep on tattling and pissing on harkles
as they sink to the bottom and lose all their sparkles.
Happy one hundred you daft tattle peeps,
never mind cooking or eating or sleeps.
Just keep being funny and lovely and smart

and fuck all the haters, we don't give a fart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
I never expected 100 threads when I started the very first. I didn't think that many people would hate her as much as I do 😂

E0zW6eCXoAMvmJe.jpeg
this is GOLD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

ashleyrc1010

Howdy 🤠 I’m from Tennessee and have followed this thread forever! I just recently decided to make an account so I could view attachments. Anywho, I’ve always had an interest in the royal family and love watching documentaries about them. I remember being like 12 (I’m 27 now) and seeing prince William on the cover of a magazine and thinking he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen 😍🤣. When Meghan first came on the scene I wasn’t too interested. There honestly isn’t a “wow” factor about her. And after watching the engagement interview, I was really turned off because she seemed disingenuous.
Most people I’ve talked to here in the US of A don’t like them and don’t care (including my Hispanic best friend and African American friends) They definitely pay bots to post good things about them on Twitter.

I was scrolling down Instagram and this picture popped up on my feed 😳😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Chita

VIP Member
I never expected 100 threads when I started the very first. I didn't think that many people would hate her as much as I do 😂

View attachment 564602this is GOLD
And little did you know that you would create an escape from the depression of life in lockdown for those who have been prevented from living their life and from being able to work. Thank you.

I found Tattle because Digital Spy was shutting down any talk about Phillip Schofield - so I've been here just over a year.
I found this thread and went back to the first one to get myself up to speed as much as possible and have been both entertained and informed.

I check in every day and there's always something fun to have a laugh at.

Here's to the next 100 threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Xales

VIP Member
The hypocracy of stating their daughter should live in an equitable world as the child of 2 multi millionaires who will never suffer a moments poverty.

An equitable world where they cling to their archaic royal titles.

Of 2 multi millionaires who demanded a £32? million spectacular wedding (they never wanted) paid for from the taxes of plebs like me who will never see 1/10 of what they have.

Of 2 multi millionaires asking for charities to pay for private flights for their presence.

Of people who's truth has to be accepted even when it is a complete lie.

Our children will be paying back the disaster of covid for many years to come through taxes, unemployment etc.

Theirs will be having a baby shower to have expensive jewellery and designer items as requested.

Don't lecture us on equity. Just fuck right off.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

Baguette

VIP Member
Brilliant Wu Tien! You inspired me!

With apologies to Wordsworth..

Ode to a Bench

I wandered, lonely as a Prince
Day-drinking midst the daffodils
When all at once, I saw a cloud
A host, of shining dollar bills
Promising a guarantee
Of fat commissions, constantly

They gave half to the Sunshine lads
And spent the rest on revelry
Till they became flat broke again
And had to beg from young Scobie
Who briefly opened up his hoard
From Finding Freedom, plenty stored.

But what's this? An email pings
Inland Revenue want a slice
A tax bill fitting for a king
But for ex-royals, it’s ‘No dice’
‘Final demand’ and with a glance
No cash, no credit, just no chance.

And now when on his bench he lies,
He’s dressed in shabby, threadbare rags
No morning suit, no Guardsman’s ties
No uniforms of which to brag
And then his heart with sadness fills
With memories of Kate and Wills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Chita

VIP Member
Im waiting for someone to print a pic of a bench with chicken poo all over it.

Maybe the Daily Star or The Sun will.

---

I listen to Talk Radio (uk) some mornings and today Kevin O'Sullivan had a "royal reporter" on to talk about the book.
They were pissing themselves laughing about it.

A woman who has excommunicated her own father and has almost completed the estrangement of her husband from his own father writes a book about the bond between fathers and sons.
The irony is not lost on them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Wu Tien

The bench wants to know why no one has asked if it's ok. To rectify this, the Montecito Song Book has included it in its latest release, best sung to the tune of Walk this way.

Wood bench lover
With watercolour cover
When Hazno talked to his daddy, he say

He said, "You ain’t learnt nothin’ honey
I’m gonna cut off the money
Then you're sure to be a-changin' your ways"

He met a cable TV actress
Was real good on the mattress
Oh, the times he could reminisce

'Cause the best bit of lovin'
Is the roast chicken in the oven
Only started with a little kiss
Like this

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the yacht
And her feet flyin' up in the air
Singin', "Hey diddle diddle"
With her kitty in the middle
Of the deck like she didn't care

So he took a big chance
With a big wedding dance
And a missy who was ready to play
Was the public she was foolin'
She knew what she was doin'
Cause she had got married before that day

Then she told him to
Pap this way, walk this way
Merch this way, talk this way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The mail is going in on them today... note Camilla's statement.. " We all know someone in an abusive relationship"...I really feel 2021 is the year they crash and burn. Hi everyone 🙋🏼‍♀️ another Irish lurker but based in London.. thank you for getting me through the past year of lockdowns with all your informative contributions.. and congrats on #100.. great work ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

LadyMuck

VIP Member
"Tourre Bakahai on Twitter: "Refuse to post link, but Meghan Markle, one of the most undeservedly privileged, self-serving and dishonest shallow celebs on the planet is back lecturing us about kindness and equality today. She even uses the words "My husband and I," like she's a politicised Queen of England." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
This is from The Sun article, lololololol:

Meghan’s illustrated book, which she said was inspired by a poem she wrote to Harry after Archie’s birth, goes on sale next month.

The pregnant 39-year-old said on Tuesday that it took her two years to write.

Its price has already been slashed on Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
Special shoutout to @antisocialmedia for this momentous occasion! May there be 100 more threads!

I have been searching for an outlet to contribute and catch up on Markle stuff for years really and found this. Sorry about not contributing much but I prefer to lurk instead.

Some facts about myself:
  • My fiance and I don't like H&M at all. So, does my family. They found the Oprah interview in poor taste. We are also anti-woke and are from the US
  • Studied in UK, therefore, love and respect the Royal Family and the monarchy
  • I share my birthday with Prince Louis
  • LOVE, adore and respect Duchess of Cambridge. Designing my wedding gown with some of her dress elements in mind! 👰
Love and enjoy everyone on this thread!

P.S. How do I order the Hold Still book in the US? 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Baguette

VIP Member
Congratulations on 100 threads and a huge thank you to @antisocialmedia for creating a safe space for Harkle-watchers everywhere ❤

Bradby saying that the brothers have been 'arguing' for 18 months, is it? Nice try Tom. No, William has frozen Hazza out and only speaks to him in the presence of witnesses. You can't argue if you don't speak any more. Harkles propaganda is still stuck on 'heal the breach' and 'Palace should apologise' but no-one is buying it.

The best story today is BP letting it be publicly known via the Mail that Charles and the Cambridges have pretty much never met 'Archie'. They are placing a marker with that information for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I found this interesting post online regarding the Vax thingy:

'Covid affecting woc and not wanting for the vaccine to be politicized...?? Uh?? My eyes just rolled back into my head what in the actual fuck are they saying?

I’m from a third world country and we have such a big problem with fake/counterfeit items being sold that it would be a scary prospect to have the vaccines produced here. And the reason that we can’t get them is because our government is so incompetent and corrupt. Mr and Mrs 6 absolutely disgust me, they know nothing about the struggles in third world countries so can somebody pls just scream “shut the fuck up” to their faces. They’re not helping and they will never be of help to us, and at this point it’s insulting to have to listen to their bullshit 🙄🙄'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I have just ordered HOLD STILL by our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge in honour of the momentous 100th thread which has been reached today 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

• Heart
Reactions: 65