Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I looked up the 2019 Commonwealth service to snigger to myself about HFW's dress (it really wasn't fitted across her back, was it? So much spare material!) and this shot made me laugh so hard I had to share it 😘

View attachment 567511

Why in gods name is she standing like that? She looks like my 4 year old when he’s about to see outside and aims his wee around like some kind of machine gun??? What the heck...it must look equally bizarre from the front?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think she's wearing a listening device. I honestly think she's wearing really ILL FITTING underwear. It's clearly too big across the back and has rolled down causing a ridge.
Whilst unsightly I'd image it's also uncomfortable, GOOD.

I liked her initially. I've quite liked some of her outfits too but she isn't the best clothes horse is she?

Attachments

Reactions: 14
There are people out there who feel for others, and then there are those that mimic things like empathy for the sole purpose of presenting themselves as moraly superior, teh "better human. "
There is nothing that Peg does without gain, self promotion, compensation.
Kate not playing the game, hit her ego. For more than a year now her minions, vassals and her are going after Kate, and there is still...nothing.
We know why, Peg probably too, but shes still trying.
It is the same thing that Harry did to William for years, a jab here, a jab there, ah a joke, a misunderstanding, and Harry is absolved. They belong together, that's the only good thing from this, mutual damage.

And she looked so out of place in green. Getting attention for all the wrong reasons.
The dress wasn't green, it is our envy, our racism and hatred of her, she did everything right, really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This made me think of Shirley Bassey. All of the wigs she wore over the years and then one time on the Palladium out she came with a beautifully coiffed 'fro. Cut to perfection and glistening. She had never looked so good.

I hoped she would continue on with it but it wasn't to be.

Cleo Laine's hair always looked fab.
Ain‘t fashion grand - the 1970’s saw everyone, men and women alike, with poker straight hair hitting the home perms for an Afro and now it’s swung back so that everyone with curly hair straightens it almost beyond repair.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's a big bird...

Yeah it changes shape and density so often. The stuff she had in the UK was clearly visible in several pics - def a weave. Amazing as there are many wonderful hairdressers who cater for her type of hair and could have done a wonderful job in dressing it.
I believe that her hair since the "birth" is real hair from India. the texture, Thickness and colour/waviness changed very dramatically between 2018 and 2019 and reminds me of Indian sorority sister who had very similar hair, super long and with a natural red hue that she enhanced with henna

Speaking of stuff that stinks, Harry and Harpo... aka Har dee Har

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As always, the comments are the best!
Eta. Wish he said The me you can't hear

"The Telegraph on Twitter: "👑 Prince Harry's new five-part series with Oprah Winfrey "will put to bed any suggestions that the Duke of Sussex regrets the interview with Oprah that was aired in March" Read more: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
How we wish we couldn’t see or hear from him for evermore!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe that her hair since the "birth" is real hair from India. the texture, Thickness and colour/waviness changed very dramatically between 2018 and 2019 and reminds me of Indian sorority sister who had very similar hair, super long and with a natural red hue that she enhanced with henna

Speaking of stuff that stinks, Harry and Harpo... aka Har dee Har

God all this whinging and whining about rich people problems. I am so fed up with it and them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't believe this for a second
It’ll have as much truth attached to it as any of the reports that cite ’Palace Insiders’ and ‘Unnamed Sources’ as their made up fonts of knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As always, the comments are the best!
Eta. Wish he said The me you can't hear

"The Telegraph on Twitter: "👑 Prince Harry's new five-part series with Oprah Winfrey "will put to bed any suggestions that the Duke of Sussex regrets the interview with Oprah that was aired in March" Read more: https://tattle.life/threads/19920/" / Twitter"
I feel so sorry for William, because we all know his brother will use his mother’s memory to manipulate people who watch the show in to feeling sorry for him as Diana’s poor little son... William also lost a mother I am sick and tired of people/SS forgetting that.. he was his mother’s closest confidante and experienced all her pain during the divorce and turbulent times in her life.
I feel deathly sorry for Wills he doesn’t need his brother playing the victim, I am sure William is in a lot of pain after losing his mother but he also knew Diana was about family and he has definitely taken after her in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bit off topic but İ've been watching the Hold Still videos on YT. They are very well done based around Catherine phoning to have a chat with some of the finalists to hear more about the stories behind the photos. Catherine comes across as sincere, thoughtful, interested, humble. The Mila one is a bit of a tear-jerker. İ also watched the Sue Blackhurst video comparing and contrasting the 2 Duchesses' books and what they tell us about them, and why they are received differently.

Very insightful 👏

Reactions: 12
I feel so sorry for William, because we all know his brother will use his mother’s memory to manipulate people who watch the show in to feeling sorry for him as Diana’s poor little son... William also lost a mother I am sick and tired of people/SS forgetting that.. he was his mother’s closest confidante and experienced all her pain during the divorce and turbulent times in her life.
I feel deathly sorry for Wills he doesn’t need his brother playing the victim, I am sure William is in a lot of pain after losing his mother but he also knew Diana was about family and he has definitely taken after her in that.
I think the difference is that William knew his mum as an actual person, faults and all, not only as mum whereas Harry being 2 years younger hadn’t got to that stage. She was still ‘just’ mum and rose coloured glasses probably apply as well.

Reactions: 26
More Goss on the Givenchy wedding dress saga....

Harrymarkle wordpress. Apols if previously posted

"Harry Markle ~ Traditional British Pro-monarchy Satire! | The Tale of How a Prince Was Conned and Made to Look a Fool by a Grifter ~ Please DON'T COPY AND PASTE OR READ OUT (On YouTube) ARTICLES without PRIOR permission. Use the repost and share buttons ." https://harrymarkle.wordpress.com
Great website! Acidic!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Also, I looked up the 2019 Commonwealth service to snigger to myself about HFW's dress (it really wasn't fitted across her back, was it? So much spare material!) and this shot made me laugh so hard I had to share it 😘

View attachment 567511

Why in gods name is she standing like that? She looks like my 4 year old when he’s about to see outside and aims his wee around like some kind of machine gun??? What the heck...it must look equally bizarre from the front?!!!
She's wearing a boned corset and trying to stand in a way that will make her breasts prominent (nice work, in front of the vicar🙄) but also - and this is a bit cringe - it's emulating that kind of cutesy, chest forward feet apart girlish look (think Shirley temple, who incidentally was also trained to do this pose to give off the 'artless but coquettish innocent' look🤢).

So you arch back backwards slightly, chest up and out, legs apart not just to push hips forward but to try and look a bit childlike. But it doesn't quite work as corset is make the pose too stiff, legs are too wide so she looks bow legged, and oh yeah, she's not exactly a fresh faced milkmaid in the big smoke for the first time, she's a forty year old dressed up like a colour blind Scottish Widows advert.

If you look out there's other little things she does that I reckon used to be part of a cringe, sexualised innocent Lolita schtick she (ironically) can't grow out of - sticking her tongue out, sitting at a colouring in table with her tongue between her teeth in the way a four year old does, that talk show were she goes on about being 'dressed' as a little 'Catholic schoolgirl' on her daddy's sets and being surrounded all this sexualised stuff (I can't remember exact quote and it's only a few sentences long, but it is quite uncomfortable, she sounds like she's encouraging audience to imagine a little sordid fantasy of the uniformed schoolgirl in adult wonderland), etc.

in honesty, not always a fan of the 'look at this pose/face' photos of her, and 'slebs in general, if they've been taken during movement and talking. You can easily get that split second shot during movements where someone looks like Marty Feldman. But that photo is a doozey because you can see how deliberate that pose is, her back and bum is all clenched and tensed up holding it. Girl, you can't pull off the coquettish innocent thing anymore, which was gross enough to begin with. Let it go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
More Goss on the Givenchy wedding dress saga....

Great website! Acidic!
Despite what she said in the Orca interview about Catherine, this version sounds very plausible regarding what really went on. Sadly İ can believe that Harry's Wife would bully Charlotte in favour of My Little Pony's daughter İvy. Also explains how the dress appeared to need 'just one more fitting' (miaow Katy Perry).

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
But is there a way to get Harry to shut up and stop mentioning his mother all the time? He's practically exploiting her memory at this point. I just don't understand why he'd constantly share all these things about her. Wouldn't you want to keep some of these memories secretive (or at least not share publicly with strangers) because they're so precious? William did have it equally tough, if not worse because he was his mother's confidante.

I wonder if Harry hadn't met his wife, would he still be obsessing over his mother? Of course he'd always miss her but I think now he's constantly reminded of her. One thing for sure is that he'll need to go back into therapy once his wife dumps him.

Reactions: 24
Despite what she said in the Orca interview about Catherine, this version sounds very plausible regarding what really went on. Sadly İ can believe that Harry's Wife would bully Charlotte in favour of My Little Pony's daughter İvy. Also explains how the dress appeared to need 'just one more fitting' (miaow Katy Perry).
This tumblr post got dubunked on a previous thread

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.